Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:11 pm
Locke caught up to Demona, just in time to see some men... "Oh, God! Demona!" Locke jumped off, and used his Alchemy to try to fend the men off. "More Clansmen! Jack! Drake! Watch out!" He warned them of the impending threat. "Jack! Go save Andrea!" Locke went over to Demona to protect her. "You clansmen just don't give up, do you!?"

Sam and Locke took caution as they heard Locke's warning. Sam jumped off with her wrench in hand, using it almost like a sword. "Get away you jerks!"

Jack got off his horse also and used what sorcery he had to go after Andrea. Not soon after he got off though, then he was tackled to the ground, and his hands were bound. "Unh! DRAKE! Hurry! They got her!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:30 pm
Andrea tried to reach Demona seeing her try to move. She could only imagine her pain seeing her wings gone. "Leave her alone!" She felt strike her from behind and collapsed to the ground.

Demona tried to move though felt nothing except sleepy. She felt she wanted to do nothing more then that. Her vision blurry she could hear Locke and smiled slightly. She tried to move though couldn't, the loss of blood from how her wings were taken slowing her down.

One of the men would nod seeing the flying one down and struck the mystic to knock her unconscious. He picked her up over his shoulder and headed back to the portal. He felt the girl waking but couldn't break his grip. He nodded towards his leader and began the march through the portal feeling a tug from the girl but would eventually force her through.

Drake ran fast seeing the others struggling. He called his shades to help even the playing field as he raced to get their friend. He felt his fear rise seeing the one that held her starting to go through the portal and her struggling to get away. He smiled grabbing her hand using one of his shade to try and break her free of the portal's grasp. "Hang on Andrea! We won't let you go this easily!" He felt her slipping from his grip and called out to her knowing well no one came back from portals once they went through. "No!" He tried to hold on but lost her as she went through.

Andrea woke feeling movement in time to realize where she was and what was happening to her. She called out and reaching as she saw Drake. She smiled a bit nervously as he reached her. She tried to hold onto him but the pull was too strong, and as she hit the portal it began closing around her. The great gift given to her being her curse at the moment. "Drake!" She teared a bit trying to hold on and knew it wouldn't matter. Her voice came out calm looking to him. "Take care of them for me." And then she felt the slip. The portal shattering as she was through.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:47 pm
Jack, Drake, Demona, Sam, and Locke. They all watched, helpless, as their friend was sucked into a portal. "ANDREA!!!" Locke transmuted stone cages around all the clansmen, and rushed as fast as he could after her, only to fall to his knees as he saw the portal close.

"No! Not through a portal!" Jack was devastated. He finally broke free of his bindings, but it was too late. She was gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:54 pm
He had lost her. She was there, then simply wasn't. He turned seeing the clansmen despite their cages were gone. He turned seeing Demona laying on the ground and went to her taking his cloak to wrap around her and try to stop her bleeding. "Hang on Demona, we may have been too late for Andrea, but you're still with us." He looked to the others knowing time was sensitive, but if they didn't help Demona, he was sure the blood loss from her wings would kill her. "Guys, I don't like it, but we must go. Demona needs help. I don't want to loose another of this group because of those men." He put her gently over his horse as he mounted and held her to him for support. Looking her over he could see her trying to stay conscious. "Hang on Demona, we've got you."

She could hear their screams and could only imagine what had happened. Had she not fallen she was sure she would have been able to stop it. She tried to nod or say anything to thank Drake for his help though didn't have the strength. Her skin grew pale and her body weak. She was a fighter and was reduced to this? she scoffed at the idea, though wished for nothing more then to sleep.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:55 pm
The gang had left the area Andrea had disappeared. Jack had grabbed the remains of Demona's wings, and followed Drake and Locke. "Sam! Come on! We got to hurry!"

"I'm coming!" She whacked a clansman one more time with her wrench, and mounted up. "Good thing I know a bit of medicine. She'll live if we can get the right herbs!"

Locke kept thinking. Andrea was gone, but he would not lose the only other woman in his life. Don't you die on me, Demona... Not after everything we've shared... "DON'T DIE!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:04 pm
Drake managed to make sure all of them got back to the in in respectively once piece. He laid Demona down gently on her stomach and went to his room to gather the bandages. He made sure Locke was there but out of the way given his own condition. He had tried to keep her conscious but there was too much blood loss. "Locke get some water, and some fruit. We have to keep something in her system to help her replenish her blood." He needed Locke to be active to keep focus. He couldn't begin to think of what was going on in his mind knowing how close to both of them he was.

Demona would remain most of the night and the following three out of it. By the fourth day color would slowly seem to return as she would slowly wake. Everything was blurry and she wasn't sure what had happened but was sure something had. "He.. Hello?..."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:35 pm
Sam, Jack, and Drake were all asleep on the next bed. Locke, however, was sitting in the chair next to Demona. He heard her wake, and got up to reach her before she moved too much. "Demona... Don't move yet. Your wounds are still healing. Here." Locke handed Demona some water and a bowl of fruit. "Try to eat and drink first. We'll look at your wounds afterward."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:42 pm
She nodded best she could but attempted pushing the food and drink away. She didn't feel like eating. She felt stiff and wanted to move though only got two distinct sharp pains for her efforts. She bit her lip nearly passing out from the pain once more. A fear creeping into her mind. She remembered the battle, and the cost to save their friend. "Is Andrea all right? She was beside me. I know I heard her calling..."

Drake finally slept after the events of the past few days. He spent his time helping Sam, and tending Demona. Locke seeming to want no one near as he watched over her. He worried about the human's reaction but knew this had to be hard on him.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:03 pm
"Andrea..." Locke almost began to cry. "She... She went through... She's gone." He stood up, more angry now than anything. "But not forever. Demona. I'll be back. Promise me you'll eat something. We need... I need you at your top." Locke threw a cloth at Jack to wake him up. "Jack. Stay here. Look after Demona. I'm going out for a few hours. I need to gather some supplies." He stormed out of the room with a fire inside of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:20 pm
Zhin dropped down seeing Locke leaving the inn. He would move to walk beside him before motioning that he stop. "Locke, we may be on odd sides, but I come with a warning. Be careful of what you start. Portals are not a simple business. She knew that. You couldn't have helped her if you wanted to, Adius's visions are never wrong, no matter what we did to change her fate. It's why we let you take her. She was safer with your group in more ways then you know for her healing. She may have gone, but her memory, more then recent still remains in your heart." He looked to him knowing well what he would try. "Just know one thing little brother, She won't come back. If she somehow manages to, she won't be the Andrea we know and love."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:39 pm
"So you're saying I should give up on her completely? That I shouldn't even try? Andrea wouldn't just give up on me. And I'll never give up on her!" Locke continued down the road, hoping to come across a relic shop where he could find some books on the portals. "And I got a question for you, 'brother'. Why have you been following us? And why do you act as if we have known each other all our lives?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:48 pm
He sighed as Locke walked on still. "Defiant as always." He said with a slight smirk. He followed shrugging. "I didn't say not to try, just don't kill yourself in the process." He looked to him still following a bit though at a little distance. "Because, we once did. You may have been too young to remember. You liked to stick up for others then too, and always against the wrong people. Sadly, one kept that grudge." He stopped looking more seriously to him. "You'll remember in time possibly. If not, well, you may never know. My orders were to watch out for Andrea and keep the clansmen at bay if we could. Believe me, every scenario other then the one that had happened resulted in her death. At least, with leaving Andrea in your care, she was alive when they took her through. If she weren't being followed and Demona hadn't shown when she did, lets just say you all got lucky she was only brought through the portal." He looked sternly towards him before turning to walk away. "The clansmen and Guarin aren't done yet. The clansmen may leave your group for now, but the mystic won't. Beware of him." And with that he would take off.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:50 pm
"WAIT! What do you... mean..." He was already gone. We used to know each other? Huh. I think I would remember someone so stuck up. Whatever. Locke continued on, trying to hunt down some books and supplies.

Jack had finally woken. He was busy tending to Demona's wounds in between making some breakfast for them all. "Seems like you finally got some sleep last night. Locke never left your side, you know."

DK had climbed onto the bed, nuzzling Demona's cheeks, trying his own way to help Demona through this.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:19 pm
Demona looked about before trying to move though after only a slight movement stopped with a sharp intake of breath as pain washed over her. She knew her wings were gone, there was too much pain for them not to be. She closed her eyes in thought and wanted to curse. "Jack, do me a favor before lock returns. If it isn't already, I need you to cut what is left of my wings close to my skin. I can heal better that way. I would ask him, but he has suffered enough without having to bear more." She said in a low voice. She wondered if Drake would do so if Jack couldn't. "I am sorry I have to ask that of any in this group."

He had seen Locke take off and knew something was up. He sighed and left himself looking about the town and finding a charier shop. He wrote a letter home knowing they could fill his requests, they had their ways of getting things. And waited knowing one's magic would have it soon enough. Then would return to the room to check on the others. "Everyone still good? As much as we can? Hey Sam, how is Locke's arm going?"  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:55 pm
Jack winced as soon as Demona mentioned cutting off the rest of her wings. "Um... Well, if I do this, it's going to hurt really bad. Here." He took off his belt and handed it to her. "Here. Bite down on this." Jack took a knife, and went to work on Demona's remnants of wings...

Sam was busy tinkering with some metal and wires. "Very well, actually. In a couple days, we'll be able to hook up the arm! But, this is also going to take up some time as well. I hope he's a quick healer. Because this is going to take about a month for rehabilitation. Learning how to use machina limbs takes some time." She turned a few more screws, tightening some joints.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games