Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image
A soft breeze blew Bailey's long brown hair into her face as she reached the door to the train. She breathed in the cool air, then tightened her grip on her new-found love she was holding in her arms. The baby tiger was a gift from her mother that she had received over the summer. Thankfully her mum had cast a spell on the cub in order to keep it from ever growing in size, which allowed her to take it back to school with her. Much to Bailey's disappointment, her mum had denied her the knowledge of such a charm, knowing her daughter would likely come home next vacation with a dozen exotic animals. It had also been her mother's idea to name the little guy Oliver, and though it wouldn't have been her first choice, Bailey decided it would remind her of home, and gladly agreed.

A hint of a smile was visible on her soft lips as she slowly walked across the cobbled platform, searching through the sea of students, trying to find someone, anyone. Spotting a small group of older students up near the carriages, she began to make her way there. As she drew nearer she recognized Tamara, and a few other students, and began to walk faster. "Hey guys." She smiled at the small crowd, taking in the changes that she noticed had apparently happened over break.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:12 pm
Indala smiled brightly as she jumped from the last step of the train onto the platform.
She had desperately missed her friends.
The summer had been dreary and boring. For the most part she had been left alone with only the houseelves for company.
She had only seen her menace of a father a few times the entire summer,
and even then it had only been for a few minuets.
Most of her time had been spent outside in the yard, practicing flying or pretending she was back at Hogwarts.
She was determined to make the house Quidditch team this year, hopefully with Will.

I'm so glad to be back...

She looked around and spotted Will, his blond hair shinning in the sunlight. He stood taller than she remembered.

I do like my men tall, she thought to herself with a smirk, swinging her bag over her shoulder and rushing to him.

"WILL!" she squealed and jumped into his arms without a second thought.

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:13 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara rolled her eyes. Didn't everyone already figure out that she could read minds? She might not have been able to hear what he said, but she could definitely hear his thoughts loud and clear. Leaning closer to Lucy, she said, "Mark him down on the list of people who are going to try to kill me this year. His thoughts are screaming all kinds of hateful things." She sighed heavily and tried to calm her heart rate. "Anyway, I was saying... boy news. Okay, so there's this boy. A Durmstrang. His name is Einar!" Then Bailey said hello to her. "Oh, hey Bailey. What's up?" She spotted Ashleigh walking to the carriages. "Hey Ash!" she called out to the ever shy girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:20 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will was still looking around for Indala when he heard her call out to him and turned towards her voice, a right disposition on his face and a smile twelve parsecs wide. He caught her as she jumped into his arms. "Hey!" he said and kissed her. "Oh, I missed you!"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:25 pm
User Image
Ƀlake Ɇthelwine

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Blake gave an agreeable nod. He had never had the chance of mastering the charm, only having done so once with his brother. It wasn't the most succesfull of charms but it was adequate. It was bloody heavy but at least they didn't have to lug around a suitcase with you all day. The boy wasn't a quick learner but he was definitely not slow and stupid. Just slightly above average. Besides, an eleven year old couldn't possibly be able to do a charm ment for fourth years with just a wand and a younger brother who had happened to have come across it in some book. "Yes that would be handy as well. Have you succesfully tried to do one? I'd be bloody impressed if you could. Tried it myself once. Almost got it. You could put things in there yeah? But it was heavy as all the things you put in there." He chatted on about it. The flashback almost seeming as of something that had happened years ago. Let's just say his feelings were mutual to how an old wizard would remember his young days at Hogwarts.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:26 pm
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
Who's in my mind? Friends, all of 'em
My desire?Taking off these glasses, break them in half and throw them in a Slytherin's face.
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we walk alone in fear..."

Lucy smiled, laughed and nodded as she saw Tyler come, and hugged him. After all, he was her cousin, a part of the family. She nodded in greeting to the unknown girl who joined them, and turned her back to the Slytherin, her lips making a thin line.

'Tss, nancyboy. '

"'Kay." , she nodded to Tamara, shooting the Slytherin a glance before turning her head again, "Most of the Slytherins are on my list already." she nodded with a smirk. There was Charon, for hurting Levana, Dante for being an odd psychopath - which she could see in her visions - and much more, but that lad was definitely on her list. She hummed a happy tune and threw her guitar in her other hand, feeling the other one lengthen slightly and hurt.

'Great. I'm a anti boy-magnet now.' "I wish I had someone, too. The only boy I have is the size of a wand, covered with fur and is more fustrating than gum stuck to your shoe." she laughed, giving the perfect description of Pantalaimon, who arched an eyebrow at her and shook his head in disagreement.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:33 pm

She smiled to Tyler. "Oh hey Tyler. Nice rims. They suit you." Then she turned her head to Lucy and hugged her. 'Don't worry girl, you'll find someone. I hear the boys at BeauxBatons are good looking and nice, generally. Maybe we can get Mum and Dad to take us there over winter break. Are you gonna spend winter break with us?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~

Adele nodded with a smile.
"I did try, once. Didn't end up very good, either." she grimaced lightly, recalling what happened about two months ago.

It was on a Tuesday, and she was practicing random spells and charms in her room. She had read most of the books that were resting in the Dundas mansion's library. She had just finished reading 'Gone With The Wind', and decided to entertain herself a little. Her father was out for business in the French Ministry of Magic, and her mother was back in England, since she wouldn't stay in the same country with him. One of her brothers, John Malcolm, had been irritating her the past night about all the books she read and the lack of oversized knowledge she had. She opened the fifth level of the Charms book and found the spell. Taking a bag and casting a spell on it, she sneaked into Malcolm's room and slipped everything she could in the bag. Exhausted, she hid the bag under the bed, laughing loudly at Malcolm's facial expression as he entered his room. She didn't get in trouble, fortunately, but her father was rather mad and angry.

She told the story peacefully to Blake, adding a few chuckles here and there casually, smiling softly.

~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { O.O.C. }

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image
Bailey smiled as Tamara noticed her. "Hi Tamara, how was your summer?" She asked curiously, rubbing Oliver between his ears and chuckling to herself as he let out a quiet purring sound. He began to paw at her arm, and though he was small for a tiger, he still had sharp nails. Bailey squeaked a little, her cheeks blushing red as she scolded her new pet, then quickly realized what his problem was. She reached into her bag and pulled out a small bag of crackers. Feeding him one, she frowned as he rejected it until she told him, "Sorry bud, it's all I got. You'll have to wait til we get up to the castle if you're gonna be picky." He reluctantly swallowed the cracker whole, looking as embarrassed as was possible for a tiger as he pawed at the bag, asking for another.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:38 pm
Indala kissed Will back happily, a slight blush on her cheeks.
"I missed you too. How is everything? I feel like its been forever since last semester."
She hugged him again and took a step back to look him over.
"You have certainly gotten taller," she commented with a smirk.

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:43 pm
User Image
Ashleigh stopped when someone suddenly called out to her. She rarely had interacted with other students the few that knew her it was only because they had either seen her around in classes or on the quidditch team. She noticed Tamara was the one who had called to so she waved and headed over towards the group. "um... hey guys." she said feeling kind of awkward about being in such a big group considering she normal faded into the background.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:44 pm
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
Who's in my mind? Friends, all of 'em
My desire?Taking off these glasses, break them in half and throw them in a Slytherin's face.
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we walk alone in fear..."

Lucy couldn't help but smile at Tamara. She was always so fun and friendly. She hugged Tamara back warmly, beaming softly to herself. Tamara and Will were just like family members as well. She loved them so much she could rip her own heart out for one of them, if needed. She shrugged, not really sure.
"Maybe, I dunno. Might as well meet someone here, if I'm lucky." she sighed heavily, shaking her head in despair as she looked at her through her glasses. She smiled and nodded to Ashleigh in greeting before turning back to Tamara.

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:49 pm
User Image
Ƀlake Ɇthelwine

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

As Blake attentively listened to her story, he couldn't help but see the similarities in which they shared. Sure he lived in no mansion but there was a wall in which his parents saved all their school books. It was quite handy and a way to entertain oneself when bored. Both their father worked in the Ministry, not in the French but the Ministry non the less. He let out an adorable giggle at the end of her tale, highly amused. Jacob, his little brother, had probably done something similar back then but it was on a small scale as he hasn't acquired his wand yet. Two years to go before he would be following in his brother's footsteps. "Must be nice having an older brother eh?" When she mentioned, that it was one of her brothers, Blake was curious in how big her family was. "How many siblings do you have?"

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:02 pm

Tammy sighed when Bailey asked about her summer, then smiled widely. "Well, I spent the first couple weeks recovering in the hospital, but after that, it was all fine and dandy. I met a boy from Durmstrang." She smiled widely, happiness beaming from her."How about yours?" Then Ash joined them and Tamara turned her happy smile in the girl's direction. "And what about you, Ash? Your summer?" Lucy said something about meeting a boy here and Oz instantly popped to the front of her mind. "Hey, there's that Alexander. He's musical like you." She smirked and nudged Lucy.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:24 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

He smiled and brushed some hair from her face. "Everything's fine. Did you get my last letter? I didn't get a respond after the one about your dad. I got nervous." Then she commented about his height and he flushed a nice red color. "I'm a friggen beanpole now, I know."  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games