Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
HeartStealers[Full/ OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:55 pm
Flint put a hand on Amaya's shoulder. "Put a barrier around yourself right now." Even by touching her he forced her magic around her, hoping to keep his younger sister safe. "Zilhein will be here to help in little more than a minute, and I'm sure the others may follow." He glanced at Akemi, bitting his lip, and forced his barrier away from himself fully and onto his sister, rounding the clearing in what seemed like a split second to burst through Layla's barrier, grabbing the wolf pup, and smashing through Akemi's to pull her onto his back. With Kaimei nearby, he was sure to put up his own barrier around them, sparkling electricity. "Sleep, Akemi." The spell would make short work of that, with any luck.

Zilhein snapped awake from where he'd been laying, glancing around Flint's room in confusion, and looked to the window. "Trouble?" He asked no one, standing up and spreading his leathery wings. "Well, we can fix that." He looked out the door, to the stone hallway. "Sakura! Kara! Amaya's trying to call Kaimei down." Those had to be a lot of words, for someone so usually silent.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:43 pm
Kaimei Ran Towards Flint with full force teeth bared but then he stopped in his tracks and started to roll on the ground as he growled in pain. Kaimei's Eyes were different one was Purple which was his normal color and One was black which was his dark halfs color. Kaimei was fighting back against his other self. Kaimei's wolf body was howling in pain he scratched trees and made a mess in the clearing. "Flint! help me!" Kaimei telepathically though "Your Brother is mine" said the darkness with a laugh  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:53 pm
Flint paused, as he'd been about to take off to take Akemi to safety. He put the girl down, leaving the static around her where it wouldn't touch or hurt her at all, only protect her as she looked through the sparkles with Layla and hopefully fell asleep from the earlier spell. "Dammit." His curse could never be as bad as his brothers, the first born. He had to chase the Wolf body across the clearing before he could tackle it, holding the mouth shut as a precaution and looking into the dark eye. "Leave." He ordered, hair gaining static. He glanced at the purple eye, then back. "This doesn't belong to you. He is ours."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:08 pm
When Flint told Akemi to sleep, she tried to fight it, cursing Flint and the day she met him. She was so scared but couldn't hold against the spell long and was soon fast asleep. Layla, on the other hand, was barking and going crazy. When she was set down she tried to break through the barrier only to feel the static and whimper a bit.  

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:17 pm
The Darkness Was Fighting Back "HAHA HE IS MINE MINE MINE MINE" He said as Fire Surrounded The Wolf Body and Flint. Kaimei kept trying to break the control the darkness had on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:40 pm
Flint rolled over on top of Kaimei, cursing under his breath. "That's it Kaimei! Fight it!" The younger brother couldn't do much other than hold tight, and try to force back the darkness. The fire he could deal with, flame proofing was required when you knew his siblings, and not even his hair was singed as the two rolled over and over on the ground. The static of his hands charged, and he directed the energy only at the darkness.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:49 pm
Kaimei pushed harder then the darkness was starting to give in "i will be back" said the darkness then Kaimei started to regain full control. His body started to turn from beast to man very slowly. He fell into the arms of his brother. He coughed hard then looked at his brother "I'm sorry. He is getting stronger" he said "i dont know how long I can keep a hold on him." He said softly  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:56 pm
Flint held Kaimei quietly, breathing a bit harder than usual from the struggle. "Obviously." His usually cheeky manner had disappeared and become more serious. He glanced at Akemi, eyes softening, and then gently put his brother down. "I have to get her home, her father might worry otherwise." the field around Layla and her master had left, and he picked up the wolf first, trying to calm her down and repair the singed hair from where she'd rammed into his defense.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:30 pm
Layla kept growling, even at Flint who she normally loved so much. She was squirming around in his arms; the wolf pup was freaking out. On the other hand, Akemi was sleeping peacefully, her arms wrapped around herself, protectively as if even subconsciously she felt to be in danger.

|Edited|

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:46 am
[ I feel so left out! Damn you Victoria! Why did you have to fall asleep?! Haha. Just joking. ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:59 am
Kara ran to the hallway when she heard Zilhein. "We better go then," she stated. "Sakura come on!"

Amaya removed her water barrier as she ran to Kaimei. She sat down next to him and started checking him for injuries. "Where do you hurt," she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:23 pm
Kaimei sat up "Its Nothing" he said getting up showing weakness was his only fear. He stood up on his own and shook his head he felt dizzy and nearly lost his balance but leaned on a tree.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:39 pm
Flint brushed a hand against the wolf pups eyes, casting the same spell he'd put on it's master, and glanced back at his brother and sister. He sighed, moving over and picking up the curled Akemi, looking like he was in a bad mood. When Zilhein landed nearby, glancing around the clearing as though he wondered what the demons had missed, he was surprised to see Flint didn't respond to his look.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:04 pm
Kaimei looked at his Brother and felt a different feelin taht he didnt felt before. "Flint...If you really care about that girl I will give you one more chance but if she finds out that we are Magical before she is ready to hear the truth i will erase her memory and cut the ties that bound you too together" he thought to his brother telepahtially  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:12 pm
Flint glanced at his brother, hearing the telepathic message, but continued frowning. "She was fine with me being magical. It was your darkness that frightened her." He held the girl to his chest and took off into the trees, faster than humanly possible, to bring her home, fighting with himself about erasing his memory.

Zilhein looked after Flint for a moment, then at Kaimei, and then shrugged.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff