Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:31 pm
Momi coughed then tried to stand up, but immediatly feel on the bed. He was to weak. He felt so stupid... Then he heard something. Looking, he saw Rini. He smiled weakly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:46 pm
Looking at Momi, she could only smile back, "Um, how are you, you look pretty bad. What happened to you anyway?" She sat next to him.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:51 pm
Momi didn't want to tell her. It would only worry her. Oh uh its ok. I'm fine and its nothing. Don't worry about it. He said weakly, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:03 pm
"Ummm..... There's something I need to tell you..." She couldn't believe it, she was really going to tell him this. It would all be different after this. Weather he liked her or not. "Momi...I...I'm in love with you, I don't know how you feel about me, but you need to know how I feel about you...."  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:25 pm
Momi's smiled faded and replaced with a shocked expression on his face. He never knew some one would say they were in love with him before. Momi scrammbled for words. He didn't know what to say.. She's in love with him.. What could he say? That he was in love with her too? He didn't even know if he felt it. With anyone. He hasn't even thought about love before.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:47 am
She was looking down at her feet, "I know that you're not the person to be in a relationship, and I wanted to tell you, but I was afraid. I was afraid of what you might think, I was afraid that you wouldn't feel the same way" She took a pause and you could see a tear roll down her cheek. "And when you got hurt, I didn't know if I would ever get another chance to tell you, I don't know how you feel, but I think you need to know how I feel" She simply stared down at the floor, waiting for him to say something.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:10 am
Momi looked her a bit. Don't cry Rini. Please. It makes me sad when you cry.. Especialy when I caused it. He said weakly. Then he placed his hand on hers and a grin spred across his cracked, bloody lips. I'm sorry. Rini, but I don't know what love feels like. The love you're talking about, I don't know.. I'm sorry.. He said sadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:26 am
Haruhi smiled faintly. "I hope Momi does find someone someday.... He deserves it."

Akito ran his fingers through Yuzu's hair, waiting to see if she would wake up.
Beautiful beautiful Yuzu...  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:46 pm
From falling asleep she felt something in her hair. Akito-sama.. Did you even get any sleep..? She thought to herself as she kept her eyes closed. It was nice just laying in his arms like this. Smiling a bit she opened her eyes looking to him. Leaning forward she kissed his lips gently before pulling away laying back down."Hello sleepy head.."Murmured her voice gently as she smiled to him. Looking up into his eyes her ears twitched a bit before she smiled a small smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:15 pm
Akito looked drowsily up at her and mumbled, "Hello gorgeous. Did you sleep well?" He asked, pulling her close again, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:07 pm
Smiling a bit she then nodded a little looking down to him. Being pulled close and kissed she smiled kissing him sweetly. It was almost like it was a dream for her. Her and Akito had became lovers last night. But the odd thing was that she was oddly alright with it. Pulling away gently she then looked to him smiling."Of course I did.."Murmured her voice quietly as she looked to him. Leaning forward she kissed his forehead before looking to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:21 pm
"Good my dear..." He whispered.
Akito pressed Yuzu to him and murmured quietly, "Do not pull away my dear." And he kissed her again.
Do not pull away, darling.... No need.... No need...
His hands ran down her back and his lips pressed fervently against hers.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:30 pm
About to say something she then felt him pull her to him but even more he pressed her against him. Listening to him remaining quiet she felt her cheeks burn with color. Nodding a bit she then felt his lips catch hers. Akito-sama.. I love you.. So much.. Kissing him back gently she thought to herself. It was true he had been the only one there for her even if he did lash out at her from time to time.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:40 pm
Akito slid one of his hands up Yuzu's back and pressed her face against his. He felt her kissing him back and his breath quickened. Akito's hand at her back slid down her leg and he murmured on her lips, "I love you, Yuzu..."  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:42 pm
Rath starred at the door for a bit then nodded. Yeah... He then looked around. Can we get out of here? I hate hospitals. He said.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games