Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:54 pm
Stopping once they were in front of the boys she stopped. Looking up to her a litte she then made a face. Sighing deeply she then looked down a bit."All kinds.. Chocolate.. Truffles.. Taffy.. All sorts, and cakes too.."She murmured gently before looking forward. She couldn't believe Prothero getting all defensive. Pursing her lips she wondered if Derik liked Ariel.. Maybe thats why he found her annoying.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:55 am
Ariel couldn't help but wonder if her liking Derik was getting in the middle of something. Did Ameri have a crush on him? It seemed like it...

((The new girl is my sister, so I told her she could join this roleplay. She really wanted to be in one with me.))  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Ominelle

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:13 am
((The Prophecy: Part Five is going to have to list all the characters by their title (The Healer, The Warrior, blah blah blah) So yeah. More characters = Harder for me D: ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:47 pm
((Well, I'd sugguest sticking with the older characters like we planned to in the first place..
You know, Ameri, Farren, Derik, Legna, Violeta, Markus, Ariel..
I think thats all.. >.>'
Sorry if I forgot anyone.. ^^;
But I'd just stick with them since they are the originals, and have the others be just seekers of the prophecy..
You know? >W<
Cuz, we kinda did have everything planned out.. ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ominelle

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:57 pm
((Awww...
I already made titles for the new characters! sad
I probably got lot's wrong, so heres the full list. Please correct them at will (I chose a random one for Rose as she hasn't RPed yet) :

The Chosen:
Ariel: The Prophecy
Legna: The Healer
Derik: The Warrior
Farren: The Rebel
Tyler: The Traitor
Ameri: The Protector
Violeta: The Jealous
Markus: The Cautious
Prothero: The Defender
Iliad: The Instigator
Max: The Vigilant
Miora: The Discontent
Raphael: The Fierce
Rose: The Elegant
))  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:03 pm
((Or you could do that.. XD
But its up to you, more work is all. >W<
And I've got to say...
I LOVE MY THREE CHARACTERS TITLES!! n.n <3 ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:21 pm
((LOL At Miora's xD. She IS unsatisfied with being an angel. xD))  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:45 pm
Rose was walking through the woods when she heard a noise, "What was that?" Rose had managed to walk through the tangeled forest. She had seen a group of people in the opening.  

sae179

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:13 pm
While Markus thought about telling people about his relationship with Violeta, Violeta was deciding whether or not to tell people about her secret. She hadn't even told Markus. Her life was going to change forever because of this.....  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:48 pm
((LOOOOOOOOVE IT OMI!! <3))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

sae179

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:31 pm
Rose looked at the people, who were they? Rose did not have the courage to speak to them. Rose was scared and confused, one part of her was saying, turn back now! another was saying come on. what are you afraid of. go and talk to them. Rose couldn't decide what to do.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:17 pm
Violeta sat down, she began whispering to herself, "How did this happen? How?"

Ariel began to think, "What am I getting myself into? I can barely control my anger now... Can I do this?"  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:03 pm
Name: Jackson
Species: Demon
Personality: Really hates angels, rude, distant
Pic or description:User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:16 pm
((Hey Rosey! You didn't need to make a character D: ....I could've made one, I only have one anyways. x3 ))

"All kinds?!" Mior exclaimed quite clearly. Turning around, she took a glance at Raphael and smiled.
"Hey Ameri. Will there be some sort of dance party? If there isn't, there should really be one!" Still, she looked straight at Raphael, smiling wide on her pale face. Mior obviously had a plan going on here. He needed to open up to people. Definitely. Mior stopped walking and let them catch up to her and Ameri. "Raphy!" She pounced on him like she'd always do. "Would you ever be so kind to at least enjoy Ameri's party? She should feel special." Mior asked him in an extremely nice tone of voice.  

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:37 pm
Blinking a little at Mior she nodded a little. Giggling a little once she pounced on Raphael she moved over to Prothero. Holding out her hands a little she smiled a little once Prothero bent down to hug her, before lifting her off the ground. Smiling as she was placed on his massive shoulder she then looked back to Mior."Well, now that you mention it.. PROTHERO!! We need a dance type of party!! But also a spot where people can sit and relax!! Pleeeeaaaaassssssseeeeee...."Murmured her voice at first before she cried out orders to her dragon. Giggling a little once he nodded before setting her down running off. She felt so excited now, this was going to be an unable to miss event.

Yet again he was pounced on, which as usual caused him to make an audible 'OOPH' sound. Laying on his back he half glared up to Mior. Though at the question he merely shrugged before sitting up bringing her along with him."Why do you think I'm following..? If I wasn't going to enjoy her party I'd never go.."He grumbled before shoving her off standing up. Brushing himself off he began to walk off following Prothero a little.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff