Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:02 pm
"I know a date when I see one." Lilly smiled, pulling one of the books on the table toward her to look at it. "Just saying."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:10 pm
Kari sat down at the table, blushing. She pulled a book to her, burying her nose in it to attempt to hide her blush. It wasn't a date.......Was it?

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:16 pm
Remy got his books then headed back to the Chem Lab to get his project done right, and maybe make something useful against a vampire depending on what he found in the book.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:57 pm
Later afterschool, Jake watched the cottage from affar with a pair of binoculars. They didn't have Kari with them then..she was probably losing track of time with her date. "I see some movement inside..at least four people." He said queitly.

( to answer your question omg, you'll find out soon enough. )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:24 am
Lilly sat with her legs crossed next to Jake, eyes on the cottage without binoculars. Her bag sat beside her, with what they'd brought from the house. She was quiet, focused, listening. "Four? That's more than we have if it comes to that..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:11 pm
"Then it's a good thing I came prepared, check these out." Remy said with a smile as he pulled out what appeared to be a cherry bomb. "It's what I've been working on all day, a little garlic bomb, I made a ton of them out of the garlic in my fridge, the garlic powder in the spice cabinet and some other stuff left over from my Chem Project." Remy said with a smile and held out a bag full of them. "Take a couple just in case." Remy said with a smile.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:23 pm
"Wow..I'm impressed." Jake said, taking the a few of the bombs. "Lets just hope the legends are true and garlic actually bothers these things." He looked back over at the cottage, "alright..lets go.." He began to creep forward, moving to one of the windows. Peering inside, he was suprise. There was Kari and James, tied up and surrounded.

A man in his early twenties was standing before them, surroundied by his followers. "So..we have ourselves a couple of curious teenagers.." He leaned down infront of Kari, "Now..you I like...go ahead and take the boy into the other room for a snack." Two of the other vampires dragged James away, his screams ending quickly. The man grinned at Kari and took a drink of something in a glass, before kissing Kari without warning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:30 pm
Kari looked mildly worried, tied up as she was. Not as worried as she probably should have been though. Hearing Jame's screams cut off suddenly though, she looked much more nervous, as if just realizing how serious this was. She watched the vampire worriedly, only to be surprised when he kissed her. Wait, what? Kissed her? She jerked backwards, trying to break the kiss. What the hell was he doing?

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:38 pm
"Okay, I'm gonna be honest, that's borderline rape there dude." Remy said, gun at the ready.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:40 pm
Lilly's eyes widened, and she gripped her bag tightly. Ew, ew vampire kisses. Gross... If they got Kari out of this she was totaly going to have to get her some mace or something. Why did she have to be the damsel in distress? Then again, she guessed every mystery group had one. New nickname for Spooky-Butt, definitely Daphne...  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:48 pm
(( xD Woot! Kari gets to be Daphne!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:03 pm
"We gotta get her out of there." Jake whispered. He readied one of the bombs, then smashed in the window and threw them in. They went off...and nothing happened. "..why does this smell like garlic?....more vampire hunter wannabe's I guess.." One of the vamps said, looking towards the window.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:31 pm
"Well, so much for that, I guess I'll just have to use those smoke bombs I made when I cosplayed as a ninja." Remy said with a sigh and fished a purple painted ball out of his pocket and handed it to Jake. "Don't drop it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:31 pm
Lilly dropped her bombs, rolling her eyes at the stupidity of garlic, and pulled out her gun from the bag at her side. It wasn't going to do anything but be a distraction to the vampires inside, they didn't have much else to go on. They just had to get to Kari, get her untied, and start chopping off vampire heads. That was their best bet. She looked at Jake for a signal, not wanting to be the first to just rush in.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Jake sighed, "You know..would have been nice if that journal told us specificly how to kill them." he said, grabbing one of the wooden stakes they brought. He ran in at the nearest vampire and stabbed him...to which the vampire just laughed and pulled it uot. ...now I'm going to die... Here they were...with no knowledge of how to fight or kill these things.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games