Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:15 pm
(( im sorry i got so behind i'll try to keep up more. sad ( ))

Goodmorning Gerad" she finally found the strength to stand and walked over to the other two. "Jason does the stable back there have feed and water or do i need to go get it?"

Len looked around the rocks, laughing to himself. He spotted the different fruits and took the bag out. "How many of you want an orange?" He asked as he dug threw the drawers for a knife. He already knew his sister would want one.

Devon had already begun his hike through the forest, heading towards the village that he sinsed the others in. His stomach was growling and he prayed to the gods they were awake and had something to eat.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:23 pm
((It's fine.))

"I'll go for one." Jira said. She drummed her fingers on the back of the chair.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:43 pm
((KELLY!!!!!))

"There sould be feed in a bag and small pond back there, you left the gate open, so I doubt a bag and a half opened fence could stop that horse." Jason sipped his coffee. "Though if you wanna make sure you can go check on him."

"Good morning." Gerad still seemed half asleep as he sipped his coffee. "Speaking of food, do you got any? I'm starving."

Jason laughed as he stood up. "Yeah there's some stuff here, not a lot though." He went over to the fridge and opened it, finding a few items. "I have milk and I know I have some pancake mix somewhere around here. If you feel like helping me make it."

"Yeah I don't mind, just let me wake up more. I feel like i'm ready to collapse." Gerad took a big gulp of his coffee.

"Then go to bed again if you're that tired."

"But the sun is up and I just drank this coffee and..."

"Just go back to bed."

Gerad sat there for a moment and thought until he got up, placing his mug on the ground and going back to the couch. When he sat down he immeadiately passed out, dead asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:17 am
(( okay... so are we playing in the future or "older" days? Cause Jira didnt have a fridge lol ))

"Alright." He had already pealed his sisters orange, leaving it whole. His sister ate them like an apple. He walked to her, taking the orange for Jira and shook Ren. Her hand went out and took the orange before she retreated back to cuddling the back of the couch and snacking on the fruit. He sat at her feet and began peeling Jira's. "Those eggs are smelling good, Erik"

"Oh I did! Well I'll go back there and check on him just in case." She was about to leave the kitchen when she stopped. "Jason is there a back door?"  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:45 am
((wow it feels like ive been out of the loop for a while XP Sorry, this was the only RP that had kept me coming back and since no one posted for so long, i stopped checking gaia all together for a while there DX I promise I'll be posting as much as i can from now on! Though that probably won't be much until january with christmas, working in retail AND a ski hill...))

Rhi heard movement around the room she was sleeping in. She assumed she had dozed off again. There was mention of food and she sat up blinking around the room.
"If I could get some food that would be fantastic," she said as the smell of eggs hit her. Rhi looked hopefully over to where Erik was cooking. The first decent meal I will have had in years...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:28 pm
Len laughed at Rhi's sudden burst. "Would you like an orange to start you off? Or an apple or grapes?" He handed Jira the orange he just finished pealing. Ren had rolled over onto her back, rubbing her stomach, letting the rare treat of good food settle.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:39 pm
((I don't know anymore! At first I thought it was the older days but now things are changing.))

"You guys look like you've been starving," Jira commented to Rhi and Ren as she dug her fingers into the orange. The fruit made a small, tearing sound as she dug out a piece of it and popped it into her mouth. "When'd you last eat, anyway?"

"Thanks." Erik flipped the eggs in the pan over before turning off the burner and leaving them be. He found a few plates after shifting a few things around and placed them down in an open spot. "Who wanted eggs again?"

Theras followed the same path up to the surface as Devon had, though he didn't know it. But even then their directions were completely different. When he'd learned he'd been sending his demi-god relatives into disarray, Theras had had no idea how to. Even now with a hint of a plan in his mind he knew very little of his own thoughts on the matter. The Hellhound licked its chops when he swung his leg over it at the opening of the entrance, and he spurred it to go north.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:36 pm
"Yesterday," Rhi replied, taking an orange, "Though it was more like gruel than anything else." She rolled the orange carefully in her hands, as though holding a small child, looking for a good place to begin peeling. "Carnival work doesn't pay very well, so real home-cooked food is a rarity." Rhi peeled the orange and began to eat the slices one by one, savoring their flavour with each bite.  

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:46 pm
"Same for me and Rin. Yesterday." Len held up his hand in response to Erik's question. "Eggs for me please." Rin followed suit, raising her hand as she sat up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:02 am
"If there are enough eggs for me I wouldn't mind," Rhi said timidly, "I don't think just an orange will fill me up after yesterday."  

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:42 pm
After Cedric had had his fill, he ordered more links of sausage, some ham and a few strips of bacon to feed to his currently sleeping dog. He sipped impatiently on his tea while he waited for the waitress to return with his food. When she finally reappeared with the large plate of food, Cedric slammed the money down on the table, more to scare his fellow patrons than in anger. Cedric grabbed the meat and headed back up to his room where Deimos was waiting. His ears perked up at the smell of the meats emanating from the plate Cedric held in his hands.
You bring me a feast master, Deimos said, panting and wagging his tail.
"Only for my best friend," Cedric replied with a kindness that was very out of character, "Now eat up, we need to get back on the trail of Hades' children."
As you wish, the dog replied as he greedily dug into the plate of food.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:44 pm
"Wrong, Rhi. You had stew last night, right?" Jira smiled triumphantly and ate another piece, chewing happily.

"Oh dear, I guess just eggs and fruit aren't going to cut it, then..." Erik sighed to himself and tried to place equal portions of hot food on the plates. "I'll see what else there is I can make for breakfast. I think we might have some stew left that we can heat up. Come and get this for now."

The morning birds that roosted in the trees gave harsh squawks as the Hellhound thundered below on the forest floor, and small animals scrambled to keep out of the way or else be crushed. The good thing about some villages or towns was that they were relatively close to each other, though it would take Theras the better part of the morning to reach the next one over if he pushed his mount as he was now. Then again, he didn't know how distance worked on the surface so in all likelihood, he could arrive sooner. One thing was certain though: he was heading away from the hub of activity he'd guess Devon was going towards.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:27 am
((did she? i can't remember its been too long XP))

Rhi politely took a plate after Erik divided the food up. She then began to not so politely scarf the eggs down her throat, not caring if people stared or what they thought. All she knew at that moment was that she was hungry and there was food in front of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:42 pm
(( where has strider been? ))

Len had retrieved a plate for him and his sister and laughed at Jira's remark about the stew. "More of that stew would be pretty good." Ren thought allowed.

Devon arrived at the town and quickly found Jira's home. He politely knocked on the door before letting himself in, the smell of eggs filling his nostrils. "Any left for me?" He joked, assuming it was all gone.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:15 pm
((I dunno, I was thinking of texting him sometime soon to bug him, unless he's busy with family.))

Erik looked over at the pot that had been used the night before and lifted the lid to check if there was any stew left. Only half of it had actually been eaten and paired with some bread it could serve as a nice brunch for the others. "Go ahead and take my plate," he called over to Devon. "The stew'll be warmed up soon so help yourself to anything else in the meantime."

Jira took her own plate from the counter before it was offered to anyone else and sat down heavily in an open chair. "Hey, you're back. Where'd ya go off to?" This she asked Devon before following Rhi's example and wolfing the eggs down. They burned a little but that didn't stop her until she'd cleaned her plate, then resumed picking at her orange.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff