Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:46 pm

User Image

'Respect princess, respect...Even the selfish and wicked have respect for some things.' Kane's head did not move at all when she patted him, as though he were made of stone though when she was through his neck craned her way and huffed out a bit of smoke to show his displeasure. The demon watched the displays of affection amongst the damned in silence- it was not often that one got to see such a thing here...not unless he or she took a trip to lust and even then it did not look quite the same. Kane sighed and rose where he was, shooting Reelo one last glance and then looking over suspiciously at Marianna- eying her up for a few moments. "How did you defeat Iga?" He asked suddenly in a very interested voice, though his body had already turned and exited the cell with every intent on leaving.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:58 pm

User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna had backed against a wall and curled up there, trying to stay out of the way. She jumped a bit when the beast called Kane acknowledged her, and stared at him for a moment in confusion. Slowly, her expression became suspicious, and she smiled dryly. "Like I'm stupid enough to tell you... I don't care how normal you act, you're still one of them."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:26 pm

User Image

"I see...so you would keep your secret from everyone else and allow us..them, to be damned?. Rather conceded if I may say so but...I suppose you have you to worry for." Kane didn't push the subject, there was no point when he already knew he would not get an answer out of her...and if Iga couldn't get to her, what chance did he have? The demon huffed once more and then slowly lumbered out of the room in thought. Oh well, at the end of the day he still had Reelo to worry about, and much work to do.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:33 pm

User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna shrugged and ignored the jibe from the demon. She had already told the others all she knew. Repeating the information to a demon wasn't going to accomplish anything good, that much she felt sure of.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Shard Polnoc

User Image

Shard quickly flitted through the cell blocks, trying to evade the many larger and meaner young demons from catching her. "Please! Leave me alone guys! I don't want to learn how to hurt people! I just want to help people!" She yelled at them and heard their riotous laughter as she made a sharp turn and ended up in the new wing of the cells, flying at top speed and rushing around many corners until she saw them stop dead at the start of one of the newest blocks.

She flew into a cell and saw a small group of humans and the Queen's youngest sister with them. She looked around the rag-tag group and saw one girl off to the back, looking rather alone and sad. She flitted over a few bars closer to get a better look at the girl. Black hair and brown eyes that said that she counted herself more useless that torn paper that had been dumped into the ocean. Shard flitted over to her and landed on her knee, tilting her head up at the human. "Excuse me, but don't be sad. Please. It's not good when people are sad around me, I don't like being unable to help them." She said in a very soft and kind voice, almost like a gentle breeze caressing someone on a warm day. "I'm already pretty usless as a demon, so please don't cry."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:36 pm

User Image
Elfy.

The chiropteran eventually left the cell to greet an annoyed looking demon that had been sent by Jordan to deliver her requested items. The demon obviously wasn't pleased that he had become the Queen's errand boy.

Elfy chuckled and patted his head affectionately before taking everything from him and sending him on his way. She returned to the cell, setting the clothing Jordan had sent for the humans on the floor and searching through her own new attire curiously.

"Pink...Of course...Yellow too...This must be his way of getting revenge for me destroying my dress so quickly..."

Elfy sighed, ridding herself of the torn and blood white dress and replacing it with the new pink dress. The top half of the dress was yellow and progressively faded to pink. She supposed it wasn't too horrible. The dress was quite comfortable. Jordan had even made sure to find a dress with a slit down the side so it wouldn't restrain her legs.

"Little lioness...When Dalila wakes up, inform her that her cell arrangements have been changed...She will be sharing a cell with Melanie from now on."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:36 pm

User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna looked down at the little bird in surprise. It took her a moment to register her words, but she couldn't help but smile once she did. The bird was much too cute to suspect. "Don't worry, I won't cry. I'm fine." Hesitantly, she raised a hand and stroked the bird's head with a finger very gently. "And who might you be?"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Shard Polnoc

User Image

Shard flinched at first at the finger, then setted as she felt it gently touch her head. "I'm Shard Polnoc, but just Shard is fine. When did you get here.... Oh... Did Princess Elfy run out of power? She still has some wounds.." She asked, her mind already analyzing the wounds to find the best amount of power to fix them.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:46 pm

User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna bit her lip and looked over at Elfy, noticing the new clothing for the first time and realizing that there was probably something for her in the pile. "I suppose she did... I'm just glad she could help Dali as much as she did, though."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:01 pm

User Image
Elfy.

"My powers did not "run out"!"

The chiropteran snapped before she could stop herself and growled angrily. Immediately she felt the beginnings of what could have been guilt for the outburst, but she couldn't help it. She hated it when her current weakness was pointed out. Elfy shut her eyes and sighed, forcing her voice to become calm again.

"A chiropteran's body weakens after pregnancy...Given enough time, I will recover."

She left the cell after that, sitting down a fair distance away from the bars and pulling her knees to her chest before hiding her face in them. Memories really were horrible things. The chiropteran settled into a slight depression and took to ignoring all of the other creatures in the surrounding area in favor of her own thoughts.

'Nine years...I've missed nine years so far...'

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:13 pm

Shard Polnoc

User Image

Shard squeaked and sped into the darkest corner she could find and as far away from the Princess as possible. Her tiny animal form remained almost completely hidden by the shadows and she remeined there while she watched form a distance, slowly edging her way to Elfy before flitting to her shoulder and rubbing her head against her cheek gently. "I'm sorry Princess. I had forgotten about that. They don't tell me much since I won't learn like the others. I'm sure they love you regardless. They will understand. You are an amazing mother." Shard whispered and lightly touched ther cheek with her beak as a kind of kiss.

She flew back to the other girl and sat on her knee again, tilting her head slightly as she wondered. "Do you want me to help?" She asked.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:15 pm

User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah poked around the cell blocks until she found the one containing her sister, smiling slightly in triumph when she found her. "Konnichiwa, Elfy-chan," she said softly to the curled-up female, crossing over to where she sat and flopping down beside her. She wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulder and kissed her hair lightly. "Honto ni gomenasai, imouto..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:27 pm

User Image
Elfy.

Somehow the words of the little bird didn't comfort her any. They went against everything she had already convinced herself about her capabilities as a mother. Elfy shook her head, trying to force back the tears that had already started to spill her. Her inability to simply turn them off frustrated her to no end. She was certain she looked beyond pathetic.

"O-Onee-san?"

The chiropteran bit back a sob long enough to wrap her arms around her older sister and hide her face in her chest. She disliked the idea of crying around the humans, but she felt slightly less horrible about it now that Kannah was there.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:35 pm

User Image
Xombie.

Melanie retrieved the clothing she figured was supposed to her and Dalila and proceeded to dress the other female before dressing herself. She was, once again, quite pleased with her outfit, though she was less fond of the black and red combination. The female was not fond of the color red. The dress was still pretty none the less.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:38 pm

User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna flinched a bit when Elfy yelled. She was glad when a woman who seemed to know her went over to comfort the female. She turned her attention back to the bird and smiled a little. "Any help you can give would be appreciated, Shard."
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games