Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:07 pm
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra snarled at Kristoff's words to the boy, the words he had said to her suddenly flaring to life in her own mind clearly. 'You are girl, and so you are the stupid, useless, human. Woman who is not of the able to be a leading one.' She moved her fingers along the keys in a rage, hitting all of the commands she could to fully access the cameras, the mics included. She would make him see that she was not usless, and could stirke a deadly blow, without even holding a weapon.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:16 pm
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank moved silently through the halls, motioning to Pavel, Mikhail, and Olik to move down a hall before moving on with the others. He did the same for Andrei and Pytor, then continued on his own, turning a corner before coming face to face with Kristoff himself. Standing there frozen for a moment or two. Three words finally came out of his mouth, dripping with more venom than he ever thought he could create.. "Where is he?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:20 pm
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra waited for the men to come face to face, then said in a voice laced with contempt and rage, "Useless this, a*****e." And hit a final code, the mics picking up the words of the men and feeding it to the prison block, and to the main office Vikenti was in. She was going to strike a blow far more deadly to Kristoff than any weapon could deliver.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:23 pm
Kristoff Nikoli

User Image

Kristoff pouted at the male and sighed. "Is that any way to be doing the greetings of me Mikhail? After all... You and I do have such a wonderful past. The friendship, the assigning of me to do the protecting, the kiss, me killing Krista, me taking the Drakon. So many of the things."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:34 pm
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

"Shut. The. ********. Of. The. Up." He growled loudly, startling the man. "That kiss was something from years ago Kristoff. YEARS ago. I may have had the feelings once, but it was of the nothing more than the pyshical attraction. I love someone with every strand of my being, more than I ever dreamed of loving you. Jorden Gregory Ariake is my heart and ghost. I will never do the love of anyone other than him. You can go do the eating of the s**t, but it might make you the cannibal if you are in the doing." He said clearly and loudly, seeing Kristoff shake with rage at his words.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden was sitting on the floor of his cell, holding his head in his hands, when he heard Kristoff's voice come in over the ceiling speakers. He looked up in confusion, his eyes widening when he heard the voice he loved most in the world. Tears ran down his face at Tank's words. He'd begun to have doubts in that cell, doubts that Tank would come for him, doubts that his boyfriend really loved him.

He had thought that maybe, since Tank had taken the fall for Kristoff and hadn't gotten vengeance for Krista's death, that Jorden was nothing more than a cheap replacement; a poor man's Kristoff. But now, of course, he could have no doubts that Mikhail Kirikvich loved him. "Mikhail!" he cried, getting to his feet and pulling desperately on the bars of his cell, hoping that somehow his lover would be able to hear him.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:06 pm
Kristoff Nikoli

User Image

"NYET! I am the knowing you wanted to kiss me! I am the knowing you did! That is why I told you to kiss me! I am the knowing you want me! You took the fall, you let me get away with the killing of Krista! You are in the loves with me!" He shouted, his anger rising. "You are the man that will be letting me do anything!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:19 pm
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

He couldn't help it, he laughed at Kristoff's words. "Nyet Kristoff. I took the fall because you were the friend. I do not do the spinning around friends. I let you go becasue Krista would haven wantedme to be the doing of the goodness. SHE WANTED ME TO BE THE BETTER THAN YOU!!" He finally yelled at him.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:28 am
Vikenti Kirikvich

User Image

"Well, this is very interesting. I am disappointed in you Kristoff. You lied to me." Vikenti said with a light and thoughtful air. He stood and paced his office, suddenly no longer wishing to kill his son, but control him if he should defeat Kristoff. He sat once more and waited for the victor.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:45 am
Pavel Rasputin

User Image

They moved along the corridors, Pavel in the lead as they passed a small door and he stopped when he heard a mewling sound followed by a pained yowl. He kicked open the door and shot each man in the head with deadly accuracy, except for one. The one holding his beloved Kina. He glared at him and saw the broken angle of her tail, and the tufts of fur that had been seared away, and aimed for his face. "She is the pretty kitty princess. You must do the dying now." And hit him dead in the face, the man falling back as PAvel rushed in to scoop up his cat, kissing and nuzzling her softly as she purred into his neck. "Da, who is my child? Who is? Da, it is of the you. Da Kina, good girl." She told her and kissed her soft fur, the black of her fur a match to the black inner pocket he lowered her into.

Pavel walked back out and nodded to the others before moving on, saying simply, "They are not the good kitty parents. I had to I had to do the removing from the custody."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:00 am
Olik Hazlos

User Image

Olik nodded and he lead them to the prison area, saying, "Allo? We are doing the looking of Jorden! Mikhail is sending the rainbow hugs, what ever that is meaning!" He kept walking, his gun out in case guards were around.

"Please, do not be the worried! We are with Mikhail, Sir Dirinoff is old friend from long ago. He said to do the telling you that the fireman pants were fun to do the wearing, and removing when you got the back! I do not think I want to do the knowing of what that is meaning!" He called, hoping that the male would hear and respond.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:06 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

When Jorden heard footsteps from multiple people coming down the hall, he shrank back against the wall, his heart hammering. What if Tank's father had decided he wasn't needed anymore and didn't want to let him go? What if he was about to be killed?

He blushed at the Russian's words and stepped forward again, knowing for sure now that these must be allies. "Hello? Um... I'm Jorden!" he called.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:12 am
Malikhai Pytor Hectivich

User Image

He ran with the others to the cell their Don had been in, Malikhai turning away from the uncleaned blood from Ainra for a moment. "Please, do the forgiving. That is Ainra's blood. I am her Enforcer, and it is my fault that she did the bleeding." He said as Olik and Pavel began to tug and pull at the bars. "She is very of the child. Twenty one. I am sorry they did not do the cleaning." He heard Olik curse wildly in Russian. "It is the sticky! We cannot make it move!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:17 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden winced to hear that the blood spatters all over the cell belonged to an ally. "I'm sorry she was hurt... um... Is she okay?" He didn't think he could stand it any longer if he heard that the last occupant of this cell had died. "I'm sorry for all this trouble you've had to go to... Really, I wish Mikhail had stayed away... They wanted him to come here..." He shivered, his tense posture returning. "I just hope Kristoff doesn't hurt him... Mikhail can't get hurt, he just can't..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:25 am
Pavel Rasputin

User Image

Pavel nodded to him and smiled softly to try and comfort him. "Da, she is alive. If we can do the hearing of the men, that also means she is doing the hacking." Kina mewled from inside his coat and he chuckled, reching in and handing the black cat to Jorden through the bars. "Kina wants you to do the holding of her. She says you are doing the out of freaking. Just mind her tail. I am Pavel Rasputin, the crystal eyed one is Olik Hazlos, and that is Malikhai Hectivich."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games