Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:55 pm
Emma splintered the bones of these as well. She saw Alester behind them so when the whip came around she spun fast with it to get more force going and lashed it at her brother. Her eyes were fully lit up now and unfortunately for Alester, the angrier he made her, the stronger she would get. She had noticed this in her last fight with Alesia.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:01 pm
Alester knew the blow was about to come, but he pushed on anyway, he ducked his head and took the hit as he came down and swung his axe with all the force he could muster. His blood soaked the walls when the whip connected, hurting him badly.  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:10 pm
Emma dodged the axe. "I can't say you've ever allowed me a blow. Especially one that severe." She appeared behind him and swung her whip again. A whip blessed by both Hades and Persephone, for the first time she wasn't afraid. The whip would serve no one but her. And this whip was a thing to behold. She smiled and attacked for a third time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:13 pm
He got hit hard again as his back bleed badly. He got up and turned to his sister. Raising a hand to summon more skeletons. "ill be back" he said coldly as he walked through a flame and vanished.  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:22 pm
Emma smashed the skeletons again. She smiled and thought, 'Can't handle little Emmy on your own.' She looped her whip up and put it back on her belt. She pulled her hood up and walked out of the cave.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:40 pm
Maneki slowly awoke from his dream. He couldn't quite remember what it was about. He could recall seeing a woman, and she told him a great many things. He couldn't remember most of it, but she had told him to do what he thought was right no matter how foolish it seemed. He clung on to those words and walked around through the forest. With the vegetation restored it was much harder to see but eventually he found Alesia's body. He wasn't sure why he was doing this, but something inside him told him he had to. He grabbed her head and pushed it back against her neck. He dropped his last vial of life into her mouth and her body became whole again and her life was restored. This time however he wouldn't let her just run off. Before she could come to he grabbed onto her arms and kept her tightly pinned against the ground.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:56 pm
Life sprung back into Alesia and she looked up too see the Heir once again saving her life she stared up at her twice savior "Hey Handsome" she said with a laugh. She really wondered why he saved her again, but she stopped caring. "I see I got your fancy, tell you what, you helped me out so much. I'll make it worth your while" she said in a soft voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:03 pm
Emma was walking silently through the forest. She heard Alesia's voice and gasped. He did it again! Why?! She growled, inaudibly. She didn't have the time or desire to deal with her sister...or Maneki. Maneki had betrayed her, that's all there was to it. But at least now he was out of life bottles.  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:23 pm
Maneki looked down at her wondering if things would work out better this time. "I know you're probably not going to take anything I say to heart but..." He sighed and slowly let go of her "I still don't know what a lover is....but if you promise to stop fighting Emma then I'll be your lover"
He watched at her silently, waiting for the inevitable mocking and running away that she all ways did.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:43 pm
Alesia put her hand on Maneki's head "you know I can never do that.. Too much is on this. And why do you care if we fight? children of gods rarely ever get close to each other...Speaking of which, where is my little brother?" she asked concerned.  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:50 pm
'That cat is hopeless...' Emma thought. 'And amazingly oblivious.' She bent down at a stream and washed the blood off her. Her siblings were coming and she needed to be ready.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:55 pm
Maneki looked at her with sadness in his eyes "because every time your fight one of you gets hurt, I don't want that to happen. Please hear me out if you try to fight her again your just gonna get killed again. Whatever your fighting for its not worth it" He didn't understand her point about children of gods not getting along since he was an only child. "look I know you must think that Emma gets everything handed to her, and that she gets unfair attention from your father. And all that is true, but that will only make her weak and dependent in the end. Your father doesn't hand you anything, everything you have you have to earn. Its not a curse its really a blessing, It means you can step out of his shadow and be your own person" Maneki's father rarely did anything for him either so he understood what it was like to feel neglected, but he really believed in what he told her. He suddenly reached out and hugged her "so please...just let this whole thing go, Its not going to make you any happier so please just let it go." tears were welling up in his eyes.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:00 pm
Alesia was barely listening to what he was saying. She saw the corpse of Anthos with stab marks in him. "alright alright. Whatever..its wrong for us to fight each other and kill each other.. but..it was ok to kill me little brother?" she turned around to him angry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:00 pm
The owl swooped down to the stream where Emma washed up. You know, there is a way you can rid yourself of your siblings without killing them, and in doing so bind their powers to yours. The owl once again looked in her direction, but his gaze was upon long forgotten kingdoms.  

aamiller321

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:03 pm
Maneki looked at the monster. He didn't know it was their brother. "I only attacked his leg and his hand, I don't know why he's dead, but it couldn't have been from my attacks" he answered sincerely.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games