Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

XMiichi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image
A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h

□□□□□□□□□□

X X X Alexander frowned slightly. He nodded in understanding. "I'm sorry... ' he replied. "I don't have anything to spare."

X X X He was starting to feel a little upset with himself. He remembered being told to treat women as any man should, and here he was, the woman with the money, and him, nothing to spare. If his father could see him today, he'd definitely be ashamed of him. But in conditions such as in this community, would it even be possible to get much of a job anymore? A paying job that would help feed a person or two?

□□□□□□□□□□

[[ OOC: Apologies. D; There's been a lot of homework, and my brain hasn't really been working properly. I'll try to be on more often. ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:09 pm
AJ nodded quietly, beginning to walk forward more. She widened her eyes they approached a fight that was going on, and she frowned. "Well..." She said softly, hoping that he wouldn't think badly of her as she picked up a wallet that had fallen out of one of the victim's pockets and pulled out all the cash from it. She was desperate - she always was. Take money as you can find it...

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:21 pm
Jsck smirked. "Moron! "tar pollutes water!" as he asorbed thewater and turned it black with tar."ah...refreshing." He smirked before he yelped because of the orbs. "that kinda hurt...." He laughed before getting serious and glaring at Virgil. "Your trying to save a dead city...people created us because of their thirst for knowledge and you want to protect them!" He yelled glaring at him. "Then you can drown with them." He said a she stabbed his hand into the ground. "Kets see you try and kick my a** now!" he yeleld as the ground around him began to turn black and tar began to bubble up tot he surface."the roof won't save you either!" He said as the tar began to bubble and tar dragons flew at Virgil  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:01 pm
Virgil sighed, even though he had cooled tar-boy down, the guy was awful persistent. "You know what, not everyone can be as crazy as you are." Virgil said with a sigh and teleported to the next roof over. "Whoever shot that energy out might wanna do it again, except up the lethality a tad." Virgil called out.

"I guess I'll just help him now, you stay where you are, go steal pizza again or something, just don't be a pain in the butt right now." Carson said and fired bolts of electricity at the tar guy.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:07 pm
Smirking as he touched the metal several thin pins shot hitting the electricity and changing it's direction away from the tar guy. "What is it with you fags always having to make a fight two against one. What to scared to fight one on one" he questioned with a grin still sitting there as he tapped the metal of the bench. "Let them fight it out coward boy and stop double teaming just cause your not strong enough to fight someone on your own" Kyo grinned as he tapped his foot on the ground a few times.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:37 pm
Jack smirked as he saw Kyo stop the second guy from attacking. He loked at Virgil as his body turned black and burst. that jack was a decoy as the real jack shot up from under Virgril through the roof, "I told you...even the roofs aren't safe!" He said as his arms turned black. "Tar shotgun!" he yelled a shis arms burst forward like a shotgun black sending blasts of tar at Virgil.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:38 pm
"Stepping in to help your butt buddy eh?" Carson said with a sigh. Then in an instant he was behind Kyo delivering a kick to the back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:42 pm
(OK WTF carson can teleport now along with virgil ~_~)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:47 pm
((It's not teleporting, he can run electricity through his body to increase his speed, he can move faster than the eye perceives))

Virgil warped behind Jack and sent a chunk of his body away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:42 am
Being hit by the kick kyo didn't even flinch as he laughed a little before he had even attempted to hit him he had covered himself with a thin but strong layer of metal. "Oh please while you probably aren't much of a physical fighter I been fighting my whole life" he said a grin acoss his face. Swinging his fist back around towards the man kyo thickened the metal around his fist to increase the damage it would do if it hit.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:17 am
Jack gasped before laughing. "that won't do you any good...." He said as his body reformed from tar. He said a she began spinning turnning into a Tar tornado sucking Virgil up before Jack kicked him skyward.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:24 pm
Nightshade

Donni heard Gin and Carter outside the dojo and told Tallya to continue her reps. She strode to the dojo entrance and leaned against the frame. "You boys coming in or not?" she smirked.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:14 pm
Carson took the hit, but Kyo would get left with a nasty shock that would travel through the metal and attack him.

Jesus, I need to find this guy's weakness, either that or I need to be able to keep him contained, but how? Virgil thought, teleporting away once he was flung out of the vortex.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:49 pm
Grinning as he was hit by the shock kyo shook it off clanking his fists together. As he pulled his foot up spikes had pierced thru the ground acting like a lightning rod and dissipating the shock thru the ground. "Come on then buck-o the same old s**t ain't gonna keep working" kyo said with a laugh as he reached down and grabbed the metal of the bench. As he did it turned to sand before crawling up into his hand and forming a spear. Twisting it in his hand he gave it a swipe infront of him. As he did several small metal slivers shot out towards Carson.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:02 pm
Carson winced from the pain then sent a bolt at the spike, magnetizing it and turning it into an electromagnet that would attract the other metal towards it. "Then how about we try that with you eh?" Carson retorted.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games