Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
➤The ✭ Perfect ✫ World ➧➧➤ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What motivates you?
  Freedom
  Acceptance
  Power
  Wealth
  Love
  Knowledge
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:29 pm
omgIisonfiyah
((okay, now I got no idea where to jump in. sweatdrop ))

((Whats the gist of what's going on besides Eva being Genesis' daughter?))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:40 pm
Instinct, pure predatory instinct sparked. Run little bunny... run like the prey you are... I dashed through the halls, jumping and dashing and bouncing. I saw the first bomb.

I bounced up to it and landed next to it, and I hit it like I was playing croquet. The bomb went flying, and it exploded next to another bomb, which detonated the next bomb, and the next, and the next. I watched as the explosions reached the collapsed part of the tunnel, blasting it clear. I then picked up speed again, following after Meta and Eva...

~~~

The family of three heard Genesis's warning to Nemesis, and quickly retreated down the hall, each working with the other so fluidly as if they were of one mind. Lukas, still mad as hell, struck at the floor, causing a crater and the debrie to fly up into the air. Odessa, at the same time, had her meteor hammer out and was spinning it so hard it was red hot; she slammed her hammer into the ceiling and down came a large chunk that fell into the crater below. Just as the explosion occured, Isabella was there, and braced herself hard as she dropped her mace and took on an immovable stance as she slammed her shield into the debris infront of her, creating a land fall shield. Isabella held her ground with a great cry as with every ounce of strength she had kept that shield up from the impact... Lukas was facing away from his wife, kneeling and holding Odessa tightly in his arms, who was clinging to his father just as tightly. They were knocked back from the shockwave, and sent tumbling.

And then, it was over. They had survived.

Isabella grunted, and found her shield heavily wedged in the debris. She jerked it out hard, and found a large crack down the left side towards the center. Isabella panted hard before falling to her hands and knees.

Lukas and Odessa rushed to her side, holding up Isabella and clinging to her tightly. Tears were falling from their eyes, both from pain and from relief. Isabella just panted.

I... I'm ok... I'm ok...

~~~

Meanwhile, the room had gone dark where Nova and Chris were. There was silence, and darkness. For some reason the electricity in the walls had stopped, and Nova's scanners picked up no one outside. Wait... someone was coming. A human... and a machine? They were going pretty fast. And... they were being followed by another human? On their own, and somehow keeping up? She felt the tremors going through the floor.

Nova shed her cloak and stepped outside, looking down the hall where they were coming with a blank look on her face.

((Yay for physics!))

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:36 pm
((Now that Frontier Skies is back, I'm using the names of my characters from this RP as crewmates. On the journey I got a popup saying "Eva is suffering from hysterical pregnancy. You lose 12 hours of travel." And I'm like, "How the hell did she— ... ... ...DEVON! scream " LMAO rofl ))

Meta suddenly turned down a narrow hallway, ran a short distance on that path, then stopped. A small portion of her arm's panels detached and wrapped around Eva, acting as a restraint while she set the woman down behind her. She sensed her opponent approaching, and scrolled through a long equation based on Scarlet's speed and location. The robot's chestplate opened to reveal a sort of speaker. As Scarlet entered the checkpoint, Meta's speaker blasted a powerful wave of pure sound, and was amplified twenty times by echoes from the walls and added forward air pressure. The whole hall shook violently, panels threatened to give in, lightbulbs shattered. Scarlet would have been tossed backward into the opposite wall. Meta created a gun full of clear fluid, aimed not for Scarlet but the girl's weapons and armor. Acid spewed down the hall from her gun, eating through metal and anything else it touched...

Genesis stopped in the hall, his eyes scanning the piles of rubble for any remaining life. The chemicals had disintegrated any dead bodies, but blood stained the walls and floor. He detected the family's movement behind a heap of debris, and climbed through to join them. Relief settled over him as he saw no critical injuries on any of them, and that all three were together. Three. There were supposed to be four and Eva...

Nemesis fled, far from Genesis or Meta or any of the super-humans. She was saving herself. The Caretaker vanished from any radar, any senses. Her end would not be today.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:44 pm
omgIisonfiyah
omgIisonfiyah
((okay, now I got no idea where to jump in. sweatdrop ))

((Whats the gist of what's going on besides Eva being Genesis' daughter?))
In a world that never understands you...

"((I'm going to have the militant forces start entering Southeast as soon as the current group exits the undergrounds.

Basically, Genesis took them to the lab where Eva was created and explained everything. They got caught, a huge battle erupted. Eva was taken by the physical version of Metamorphosis, and is being pursued by Scarlet. Massive amounts of death, blah blah blah... Nemesis and Genesis fought, Nemesis had a nuclear weapon and shot it. Genesis crushed her weapon afterward, went searching for survivors, and Nemesis fled. )) "

...the machines will always understand your pain.

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:02 pm
(( xd ))

As I turned the corner I was blasted hard by the Wave of sound. My boots left sparks as I was sent backwards. I still kept on my feet, but I shook to keep upright as I was forced backward by the immense sound. I lifted my Coil gun as I saw her form the acid pistol, and I lifted the gun to my eye. It took a great effort to keep the gun still in the cone of immense sound, but I let off a single shot with the coil gun at Meta's head before throwing myself away from the acid sent at my armor and my weapons. I scrambled out of the cone, and pressed myself against the wall on the opposite corner.

I closed my eyes then and pushed up my visor. In through the nose, out through the mouth... My ears pounded, but the bleeding had stopped quite quickly, my hearing refined itself. My lungs burned, but my mouth was open, and I tasted the the acid, the burning electronics, the electricity, everything in the air. In, out, in out. Any remaining electronics around the corner where I sat, out of sight, started to fizzle, to pop, to fry... and slowly that radius started to expand towards Metamorphosis and Eva...

I started to breathe in soul energy.

~~~

Lukas finally put down Odessa and Isabella. Isabella leaned on her shield to stay upright, and she was sucking down air. She slowly got to her feet.

They spotted Genesis. Odessa nodded to him.

That littler robot took off with Eva. Scarlet went after her.

Lukas looked to the Caretaker, considering him.

We may regret this... but Genesis, we have already offered Eva a safe haven. Would you like safe haven as well, seeing as you are no longer welcome in this place?

Isabella finally picked up her mace and looked down the hall. The direction Meta, Eva, and Scarlet had gone was through the burned hallway... the three knew far better then to go through it... Lukas and Odessa were also giving the hallways looks. They wanted to pursue the three, but knew it was not safe to do so with this path. They shifted uncomfortably.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:09 pm
Genesis immediately started tracking Meta's signal upon Odessa's statement. The enemy Caretaker was a very long distance away, and the signal was almost lost. Genesis started to map out an alternate route before he was disrupted by Lukas's offer. He smiled, "I very much appreciate the offer... I would love to. I shall not be dead weight; I have many capabilities in a lab, and can quickly learn new tasks. Thank you."
The 3D map now had an illuminated yellow trail, and Genesis started off on it. He followed down the opposite direction of the hall, then turned around a block of labs to later meet up with the original path. The robot's eyes were solemn and brooding as they focused on the areas ahead.

Meta's heavily-armored hand had intercepted the blow of electricity, dozens of resistors and thick rubber beneath the surface worked to absorb it. The noise died down and quit altogether, the armor plate returned to its original position. As Scarlet vanished behind the corner, Meta tossed a container out into the intersection. The mist spilled out fast and permeated the air, a terrible pathogen. She sensed other electronics ahead burning, unaware of the cause, but decided it had something to do with Scarlet. She grabbed Eva from the floor, and took off at top speed again. If the girl inhaled any of that germ, it would eat away at her flesh and veins until internal bleeding occurred.

Eva had seen that brief glimpse of Scarlet, and felt both relief and terror. That feral look about her eyes, the way she said nothing. She wanted to scream, to protest as Meta ran with her further away. But she couldn't. Her lungs ached worse than ever, the virus was spreading through her body. Her muscles grew heavy and limp, like a boulder had settled in her chest. The world became dark as she lost consciousness.  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:28 pm
Lukas bowed to Genesis, that shallow bow with the palm over fist. He picked up his maul and the three followed after Genesis.

~~~

I opened my eyes and eyed the container with mist spilling out. I got to my feet and stepped back away from it. I kept breathing deeply, and I set down my hammer and leaned against it. A pattern formed in my sight, something some might consider similar to cross-hairs. I pointed at the mist, as if I had formed a pistol out of my hand in play. Every ounce of emotion I felt, every ounce of anger of this unnecessary fighting, the worry I felt for my friend and my family, the pain in my ears and lungs, the weariness of it all...

Bang.

The wind stirred at my call, a great gale rushed past me at the mist. My hair whipped past me like a cape as it pushed the mist away and down the far hall.

I grabbed my hammer and ran forward as it still blew, and darted around the corner and continued to chase after Eva and Meta.

I could still see them. They glowed in the darkness with their energy. I lifted the coil gun and took aim, firing off another shot at the back of Meta's head.

I reached forward into the air in front of me and mimicked pulling something to me... With everything I had, ever ounce of pain, every bit of emotion...

The air before Meta and Eva stirred. For a second it swirled, and then rushed straight at Meta, a full force gale in cramped broken halls, to slow her down, perhaps get her to drop Eva...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:16 pm
Meta whipped around and rose her arm, absorbing the shot just barely in time. The gale had forced her to stop altogether, and she faced Scarlet. The robot tilted her head in a thoughtful manner, "Destroying me will only guarantee the AI's death. Her body is responding badly to our little virus, and we possess the only known cure." Meta said in her childish voice, eyes wide and innocent. She stroked the pale skin of Eva's face, "I've always desired a real body, real skin... flesh is always changing; continually growing and dying and shaping. But they told me I had to earn my right to flesh."
The Caretaker slammed Eva against the wall, the metal band still tightly confining her. The robot's hands emitted incredible heat, and welded the band almost instantaneously to the wall. She turned back to Scarlet, her whole body began to open and shift, "So...how about I take yours? I want your skin."
Meta's body had folded out into something similar to an iron maiden, with a large empty space and innumerable blades protruding from the robot's interior. A device opened at her core, and the very air quivered and died away into the black void. It was a vacuum. Particles tore off from the walls, the structure itself fought hard not to give into the pressurized pull. The fully transformed robot pounced upon Scarlet, blades reaching, vacuum pulling, crimson eyes flaring with greed...

Chris followed Nova out into the hallway, his curiosity getting the better of him. He noticed the path of destruction, "Whoa...what happened? Think we should get outta here?"  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:39 pm
I came to a stop a long distance away, barely panting from keeping up with Meta. I watched her slam Eva against the wall, and then turn to me. She told me her desire, for flesh, for blood, for skin... I dropped my coil gun, and my hammer. I continued to breathe in the mystic fashion, the way that made electronics spark and fry.

I lifted my hands and folded them into the cat's paw. I took on a set stance as she transformed into the iron maiden like thing. I watched her leap at me, and my hair was tugged by the vacuum. My muscles fought to stay upright, to resist the vacuum.

You forget... We now have Genesis on our side.

Just as she pounced I lashed out with the cat's paw. Her blades screeched against my armor, and I lashed out at the area above the vacuum with the most basic moves of my path, the Path of the Firecat... the one I knew the most... the most potent push I had. Push one, push two... If it struck, Meta would explode. Thankfully, Eva was far enough away... she hopefully wouldn't take much damage from the explosion.

I couldn't let the robot live.

~~~

Nova nodded, before returning to the room and retrieving her cloak. She then left the room and lead Chris down a hallway. After a few moments, she came to a hallway which had a breeze flowing down it. She blinked at it.

Um... Why is the wind moving down here? Stay here Chris...

She followed the breeze and came to a ruined another intersection, then turned and peered down the path...

She then gasped and started to run down the path, seeing a huge metallic monster coming down on an armored human.

Nonononononono!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:02 pm
The moment before Scarlet's attack, she'd constricted around the girl, vacuum close enough to have ripped off several armor plates from pressure alone. She tightened herself, an attempt to crush the human... then came the burst. It was a brilliant vortex of purple flame and pressure and pathogen mists and acid, filled the entire hallway and whipped all around Scarlet. The explosion was far more violent than the nuclear blast, but lacked the instantaneous incineration. Acid rained down, mists filled the air with toxicity, flames wreathed every surface. Eva had received some cuts and burns on her face, and the acid ate away at her armor...

Chris waited behind the corner, and fell back as the explosion detonated. The fire jumped out into the hall, metallic bits collided with the walls opposite him. He glanced around the edge frantically, "N-nova? H-hey!"  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:19 pm
Nova was hit by the blast and knocked all the way back into intersection. She landed with a screech, but instantly got to her feet. She darted carefully through the fire, the acid, the pathogens.

She came across the first body, of a very badly wounded human. She scanned it, and felt a very faint heartbeat... The human's skin had been burned out, there were several broken bones...

But the human wasn't breathing.

She looked to the other and scanned her; the other female was in much better shape, though she was covered in acid and barely breathing herself.

Nova paniced, but acted She grabbed the rungs holding the human to the wall and pulled. Something binged in her head-- Bypassing Safegaurd 1... Sucess. Bypassing Safegaurd 2... Sucess... Bypassing Safegaurd 3... Sucess.

With the sound of rending metal Nova tore the metal fro mt eh wall and caught the wounded woman in her arms. Something slid out of her back and she set the woman in it, carefully holding her not to hurt her.

She then rushed over to the human who was somehow still alive, still clinging to life by a thread, and carefully wrapped her in her cloak. Nova didn't care that her armor was getting eaten away by the acid, her her cloak was getting covered in blood. It seemed to sting... but Humans were sacred, right? She then picked up the cloak wrapped human and ran back down the hallways, through the intersection, and to Chris.She didn't notice that she was running far faster then before. As she ran she cried out in a transmission to Genesis. GENESIS! GENESIS! Ifoundtwohumansoneisbadlyburnedandisn'tbreathing, theotherisbarelybreathingandhasalotofcuts! WHAT DO I DO!?!?! WHATDOIDOO!?!!? the young Caretaker's voice was in panic...

She reached Chris and shifted the hurt human to one arm, and grabbed him by the other, dragging him down the hall...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:11 pm
Genesis received the message, and immediately sped up his pace to nearly twice the original. Don't panic, Nova — we'll be arriving in a matter of minutes. Try to stop any bleeding, and move them as little as possible.
He yelled out over his shoulder to the family as they ran, "Please don't become irrational, but... an ally of mine has informed me of her discovery of two badly injured humans. One of them isn't breathing. There is a likely chance that it could be your daughter and Eva, judging from the location and reports I am receiving of an explosion..." He explained, true empathy and worry in his tone. As they entered close range with Nova and the battle-site, Genesis halted. "Keep following this trail, and you'll meet up with another Caretaker. She's one of the newer generation — tall, dark, has hair and a face. Probably wearing a cape. She won't harm you. I have to retrieve the serum."
He rushed off into a circular walkway, followed another path, and unlocked a lab door. Despite the lights not functioning, he knew exactly where the syringes were stored. The robot grabbed down five of them, then ran back out to rejoin the group.

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:31 pm
((Scarlet: Leave me alone Pluto! I ain't dead!

Pluto:
YOUR BODY IS ALMOST DESTROYED... WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT DEAD?

Scarlet: It means I'm stubborn.

Pluto:
... TRUE. BUT PARADISE IS NICE, YOU KNOW. LOTS OF NAKED BELLY DANCERS. MALE AND FEMALE.

Scarlet: I'm 12! I don't care!

Pluto:
YOU ARE DEAD. YOUR INNOCENCE DOES NOT MATTER.

Scarlet: >.< ~tries to rip off his arm and beat him upside the head with it~))

Nova stopped as soon as Genesis told her too and laid both of them down on the floor, next to each other. She knelt next to them and if it was possible, she would be crying...

She tried to stop the bleeding by wrapping the cloak tighter around the badly wounded human... she had no clue how to stop the bleeding...

~~~

The three looked at each-other and seemed to vanish from sight as they rushed to see if their ally was alright.

A few moments later they screeched to a halt in-front of the damaged caretaker, the unharmed boy, and the two wounded woman. Their eyes were on the charred body, which barely glowed in their eyes with life.

...... Scarlet... no...

They gathered around the body, taking off their helmets, and knelt. Odessa was crying. She looked to Eva and looked down. The three looked at each other in silence. Odessa looked to Nova, and sniffed.

Isabella had completely dissolved into a rare bout of tears, and was clinging to Lukas like a teddy bear. He was silent, and slowly taking a pack off of his back-- a med kit. He slowly started to unwrap Scarlet's body from the now bloodstained cloak, and he started to slowly wrap her in shiny black bandages from the kit.

Odessa inched closer.

S-Scarlet... you don't need to hang on for us...

There was little reaction from the charred body, but Lukas noticed a twitch as he bandaged up an arm...

Odessa took some white bandages and supplied from the kit and started patching up the cuts and burns on Eva.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:55 am
((xDDDD
Also...damn. You posted literally just 1 minute after I logged off last night. I was like "I'mma stay up until Okami posts again!" *Plays on OmgPop until 1:30, checks RP last time.* "Ah screw it... it's getting late." *Goes to bed, then has insomnia trying to think of what'll happen next.* xp ))

Genesis returned shortly, and handed each of the family members a syringe, "This will inhibit the germ's growth inside you, and should kill it over time. If it continues in your blood stream, you'll end up like these two." He said gently, then used the remaining two syringes on the unconscious women. He deemed Scarlet's condition far more critical, and immediately began to stitch up her wounds. An oxygen mask was produced, attached by a tube to the Caretaker's interior, and he secured it over the girl's face. The machine started to inhale, letting the actual air flow into Scarlet's lungs, trying to induce breathing.
The group loomed in silence albeit for the family's sobs; sorrow hung thick over each of them, including the robots. Genesis glanced up to Nova as he finished sewing the last injury, and she looked like she wanted to cry. "Thank you, Nova. And I apologize greatly for having gotten you involved in this."

Chris stood behind Nova, his expression sickened as he looked to each body. He had seen some horrendous things on the battlefield before, but Scarlet's condition just further illustrated the brutality of machines. Of people, for having created those machines. Yet Genesis and Nova defied everything the other robots stood for. He shifted his stance uncomfortably, searched the area around them for enemies with his eyes.  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:33 am
(( xd Very smooth of me, huh?))

The three accepted the needles and administered the injection. Odessa and Isabella started hacking up a lung; it sounded like they were trying to hack up a hairball. Lukas looked like he wanted to start coughing heavily as well, but suppressed it.

As Genesis tried to get Scarlet to breathe, he found something odd; she started breathing the second before he put the gas-mask on...

After a moment of thick silence, and silent wrapping, Lukas looked down into Scarlet's burned face. Her helmet had done the best job out of her armor; he could tell that her skull, brain, and eyes were completely unharmed, though the skin was burned and bleeding. Her looked into Scarlet's eyes, and he saw those Witch Hazel eyes glitter back at him, shifting in browns, reds, and oranges in the low light...

She wanted to say goodbye.

He leaned back, and his words came out as a hacking croak. He seemed to have an idea, but he seemed sickened by the thought of it. G-Genesis... can you repair my daughter's body? You created Eva... can you restore Scarlet?

Odessa looked to Nova, who trembled. She nodded to Genesis, and looked down at the burned human.

I-I didn't see much of what h-happened... J-just a metal monster coming down on her... it wrapped around her like a metal cocoon.... A-and then it exploded with her inside... I-it's amazing and terrifying that she survived...

Nova looked up at Genesis, and shook more.

H-Humans are s-sacred, r-right? I-I wish I c-could have saved her... I-I wish I could have done something... It's just... just... why?

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games