Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Nara (Temple of Assassin Order and Map Room) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

== ☠ == Jellal Fernandes == ☠ ==

"Freedom"

Jellal stepped aside to let Zatsune go in first."After you...but just this once."said Jellal as Merril kept shouting Alice's name."The sooner we get those assassins out of here the sooner we can burn this place to the ground."

"is not a thing that exists in this world"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image

Zatsune Miku

I won't give up...

Zatsune hurled her black wings and look at him, "Let's destroy it." she said to him and flew up as she quickly knock out Sven, Eve, and Rin as she threw them out. She reach to the top, she's going to see the view and summon Wraths to get ready to bomb the temple, but she have to wait for Jellal before the party begin.

... Until I see her body full of blood

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:04 pm

"Freedom"

Jellal watched as Zatsune knocked and threw out Sven,Eve,and Rin.Jellal smirked evilly and jumped up onto the roof that Zatsune was on."Well shall we begin?"asked Jellal.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image

Zatsune Miku

I won't give up...

Zatsune heard Jellal, then she rose her right hand in the air to create darkness flame. She chuckled and look at him as she five fires around her, "Get ready for a crash landing." she told him then she send some to the ground, if Jellal has the fire, it will be hard core for her opinion.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:21 pm

"Freedom"

Jellal watched Zatsune create five fires and send some to the ground and heard her say to get ready."This is going to be too much fun...Flames of Rebuke!"said Jellal as golden flames appeared in his palm.Jellal dropped the flame and let it burn alongside the rest of the fire."Well now shall we head of to the temple,Zatsune...or would you rather watch this one burn first?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image

Zatsune Miku

I won't give up...

Zatsune smrik until the bomb can be heard, this will be a huge ride, "There it comes! BOMB RIDES~!" she sangs to loudly until the temple drop down into the ground. After that happen, she walk off and look at the forest, "Let's go, we got to find Millennium Item, before the fairy freaks appear." she told him and head to the Temple.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:36 pm

¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"You know the saying the sins of the father will fall upon the son? ..."

as the Blue-Eyes White Jet soared over the clouds, Alex saw they were entering Japanese air space and switched on the intercom again "everyone we're here ... oh no-" he said as he saw the Assassin's Creed temple was destroyed "it's only been recent ... their still nearby ... hold on, we're gonna land" he said as the jet descended and landed in an open pasture near the ruins of the temple wall near the temple's inhabitants. Alex got up and exited the jet as he ran to the Creed members and saw they weren't badly harmed and looked around just as Critias flew onto Alex's shoulder and he looked up to see someone standing in the rubble "Jellal!" he shouted as he ran towards him, his Millennium Puzzle reflecting the sunlight as it swayed around his neck and he summoned his Keyblade

"... I plan to prove that saying wrong"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:54 pm

"Freedom"

Jellal fell to the ground but landed safely on the ground."Heh...that was too easy."said Jellal as he started to walk towards the forest until he heard the jet."Zatsune...it would appear that we have unwanted company."Jellal saw the Puzzle."Aw cr*p!"shouted Jellal as he dodged all of Alexander's attacks."Bind Snake!"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:52 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari and her friends walk out and they saw the Temple is completely deserted, they all went gasp. Although, Hikari slowly walk towards the Creed, then she felt her light increasing as she look around and found Alice and Merril laying out cold, then she begin to scream. "Alice-san! Merril-san!" she cried and ran toward them and check on their injury. Suddenly the light from both Alice and Hikari increase as the Prides appear around them, then they took both Alice and Hikari, which Hikari saw this, Yami is placing the dark shield around them, "D*mn it, that means that Harlot is here, including Jellal!" he said to her, then Hikari saw Jellal as she gasp, "Jellal-san, but where's Zatsune-san." she said to him and look around, but she couldn't find her. Yami has a feeling that she's hiding something.
Lucy saw Hikari with Yami's dark barrier, then saw Jellal as she look at Loke as she pull out her normal whip, "Let's go Loke, for everyone and Fairy Tail." she told him in cleaver tone, then she rush towards to Jellal to help Alex.
Natsu and Wendy start making a magic of deep breath, "Let's breath out this b*sterd, Wendy, Gajeel!" he said to his Dragon Slayers, Wendy nodded with a frown, "Hai, Natsu-san." she agreed. Natsu decide to do Fire, Iron and Sky Dragon's Roar with Wendy and Gajeel, "Eat the Magic of Dragon Slayers! Fire Dragon's Roar!" he cast his fire breath out of his out like a real fire dragon. Wendy inhale herself, "Sky Dragon's Roar!" she cast her hurricane spell to combine with Fire Dragon's Roar. They are waiting for Gajeel to make the Dragon's Roar powerful enough.
Carla and Happy look at Serenity, "We will take you to Hikari and your friend, so please follow us Serenity." they told her at the same time, waiting for her to reply.
The Sloth came to Jellal as the voice appear, "Jellal, let me send my creations to help you defeat those pest. I will deal with those Princesses Brats!" she told him as most of the Hell Demons tries to break the barrier as Hikari almost scream.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:08 am
Milly was still with Serenity."Merril! Merril!...oh please be okay!"said Milly."Ohhhhh where is Sasame when we need him?!"
Milly started to shake more and more.Look at myself...I'm too scared to even transform into my demon self!thought Milly.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:49 am
(¯`v´¯)
☆═ Serenity Destiny ═☆
/

User Image

"A smile can get you anywhere"

Serenity heard Happy and Carla and nodded and started to follow the two cats along with Milly.Serenity turned around and saw Alexander,Natsu,Wendy,and even seeing Gajeel getting ready to attack Jellal."Be careful you guys!"shouted Serenity.Gajeel drew in a breath."Heh lets do this...Iron Dragon's Roar!"said Gajeel as his vortex combined with the fire and sky Dragon Slayers' vortexes.Lily was with Happy and Carla.Loke nodded at Lucy and charged in to the battle.Loke was trying to get close enough to Jellal so he can use his Regulus Magic.I can't get close enough...that's it!thought Loke as he got in front of everyone."Everyone close your eyes...this is going to be bright!"shouted Loke as he took his casting stance and as he began to glow with a bright light."Lion Brilliance!"Midnight looked at everyone else and smirked."Distort Shield!"shouted Midnight as he heard what Loke said and closed his eyes just as the light appeared.Gray saw Natsu,Wendy,and Gajeel doing their Dragon Slayer Roars.That's it...I'm tired of keeping this secret.Gray inhaled a large breath."Ice Dragon's Roar!"shouted Gray as an ice blue colored vortex joined with the other three.

"anytime"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:55 am

¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"You know the saying the sins of the father will fall upon the son? ..."

before Alex could react to Jellal's attack Critias jumped up and used his magic breath attack which destroyed the spell "thanks pal" he said as he faced Jellal again and saw the demons swarm as he got out his amulet "Light the Sky: Blue-Eyes White Dragon!" he said as the amulet transformed into the monster itself as it's roar shook the rubble "Blue-Eyes, destroy those demons with White Lightning" he said as the monster let loose a white beam of light destroying a good amount of the demons and saw the quadriple dragon roar attack "lets see if if we can give them a hand" he said as Critias took in a breath and out shout out a dark blue vortex of pure magic that combined with the Dragon Slayers roar

"... I plan to prove that saying wrong"¤

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:46 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗
♞ Єrza Scarlet ♞
╚══════════════╝

"I've heard you've been causing trouble again"

erza saw alexander and critas fighting jellal she landed on the ground and pushed them both out of the way with one punch from her giants armor she then switched to her knights armor " alexander this is my fight mine alone no one else i refuse to let you take any part in what i have to do hes my responsibility my enemy and i was reckless and didn't take care of him when i had the chance cause i though he cared about me now that i know its all a lie ive buried everything so deep i have no regrets in this last battle so stay out of it!" she said as she faced jellal her heart didn't react to his face she took out her twin swords and attacked him she tried heavens wheel then backed off looking at the boy who was once her friend and the person she has feelings for she didn't know what to do but he was evil and he destroyed this building hes just listening to that black haired witch " times up jellal take out your weapon and fight me this time we settle the score once and for all theres no escaping me you know that i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth if i had to" she steadied both her swords waiting for jellal to attack she couldnt let her feelings get the better of her not this time not ever again

"Even if Master forgives you, i wont."

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games