Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:43 pm
"Well I can sense people below us, lets head down to see who's there," She smiled and helped her up. She lead her to the edge of the building and down they went on a slab of earth that slid back down into the earth.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:48 pm
"You wouldn't happen to have something for headaches, would ya?", Kastel asks. She was a little unsteady on her feet, but she tries to ignore it as she checks her gun before putting it back into it's holster hidden under her jacket.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:46 pm
"I don't know, I haven't checked my bag for a while." She began to dig through her bag finding things that she never remembered having. She pulled out a vile that was actually labeled for head aches and there were more vile's for other things as well. "Well try this," she said handing it to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:55 pm
((Is it pills or a liquid? Cause when I hear/see vials I instantly think liquid, but headache stuff is normally pills))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:14 pm
Minnta Aloripma
((Is it pills or a liquid? Cause when I hear/see vials I instantly think liquid, but headache stuff is normally pills))

[Yeah, pills. I should have put specifically that it was filled with pills instead o usual liquid and what not.]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:17 pm
"Thanks." Kastel opens the vial and pops a few pills into the back of her mouth, quickly swallowing them dry. "Hope the people you sense are friendly, I don't think I'll do so well in another fight and I'm too unsteady to run..."

((Speaking of the people inside the warehouse, wouldn't they have noticed something going on outside? Guns aren't exactly quiet))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:21 pm
((im surprised you didn't noticed Dez being launched through the ceiling and the roof.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:50 pm
Berner climbs over the new hole in the wall and falls on his back "That was awesome!" he got up  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:27 pm
Molly watched the fighting and heard what Theo said about physical attacks being useless. She then remembered what Venomix said about blinding her enemies. She thought then ran towards Theo her sword began to shine and as she swung it, a wave of intense light came out and was aimed for his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:59 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
((im surprised you didn't noticed Dez being launched through the ceiling and the roof.))

((Oh, I didn't realize he had done that))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:16 pm
Berner was careening through the warehouse trying to control his propulsion ability, there was a collateral damage here and there but as time went on he was finally able to hover in one place "Haha, This is so cool!" he then placed to much fire power in one hand and spun around in the air and landed on his butt on teh ground and dizzier than then ever "Whys teh ground spinning?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:26 pm
Theo looked at the wave of light. "Thats bright..." He said as he leapt into the air. "You guys need to be more serious....Or i'll have to kill you all." He said as poision smoke began rising off of his body. "Better hurry."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:44 pm
[when did that happen?? DX]

Evelin nodded, "As do I, don't need more blood stain on my hammer." She chucked as she finished scrapping her hammer on the ground and put it back on her back and went to the door and simply opened it to see who was inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:55 pm
((awhile ago actually lol))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:04 pm
((Oops... sweatdrop ))

Kastel carefully looks over her shoulder and stares at the fight going on inside. "We should probably leave before they see us..."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games