Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:43 pm
"Ah. Well then, let's eat" Damien said. Once everyone was there, he gave permission to sit and eat. He couldn't wait for breakfast. He would probably need a big one to handle the day ahead.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:57 pm
Breakfast was served and everyone began to eat. After Jian ate and finished his large breakfast, he waited for Damien to also finish.

About that time, the buses arrived at the base. All of the kids were ordered single file into the foyer and arranged on a makeshift stage. Meanwhile, Valkyrie, who wore white gloves, rolled a metal sphere under the stage before returning to her brother. After the children were organized, all of them were ordered to stay put. Vincent and Valkyrie, of course, were stuck on the front row with all of the other honor students. Even though they were troublesome for the school, they held the top scores in the academy.

"Vincent and Valkyrie, I know the two of you like to pull little pranks, but because both of you are in the top percentage of our school, I would hope that you be on your best behavior." The dean of the school commanded.
"Yes sir." The twins replied a the same time.
"Good. Now the Benevolent Absolute Leader and some of the top officials will be watching. This means that if the two of you act like you do at school, both of you will be sent to the concentration camps." The dean continued.
"Understood." The twins replied emotionlessly, not caring for the dean's empty threats.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:23 am
User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

"I'm late. I apologize." Monica said, stepping into the banquet hall. Of course, even back in her school days, people usually let it pass and even adjust for her but since the people there were top government people, she didn't really know what kind of reaction they would have this time. She held onto the door knob, panting for a while before heading over to her seat, asking permission of course from the absolute leader. She was wearing a white variation of the uniform except with slits and red color accents fitted to her liking paired with the usual pencil skirt. Her clothes and make up looked good but she looked tired. Well, from the bumpy ride back home to the Ravenstone estate and back to HQ was really tiring. However, she did have to come back for the people locked in her torture chamber. Good heaven knows what they've done to earn her wrath but judging from Monica's usual temperament, it could be pretty much anything.

((OOC: I am finally no longer sleep-deprived. YAY! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:06 am
(( yaaay ^^ -hands her a cookie- congrats ))

Saiyu laughed and yawned, streatching her hands infront of her.
Even though it wasn't needed Saiyu spent the night awake and on guard, ready incase of any incident with the caravan and its people. "supprising how fast a night can pass"
With a childish smile Saiyu bangged her fist lightly on the sheet of steel that sepperated Zil from the rest of them, the light tapping probably wouldn't wake a heavy sleeper like Kyrell but to anyone who was awake it was a signal that people were stiring in the cargo hold. "have a good sleep then mantis? we should be almost near the main city now so its not to much longer crampped up"
having made the journy regularly Saiyu knew that for a first time travaler it could be tough, the road was less then forgiving meaning it was crampped even without shippments of cargo that had to be taken.

Jay Smirked tossing the binoculars behind his shoulder for one of the poor oficers to try and catch. He had watched the caravan cross the border. It probably would have been easyer to apprehend the caraven and its cargo as it was crossing but Jay knew if he caught them coming back over from Helmshire there was a higher chance of the absolute leader being able to bargen with people he knew deffinatly belonged to the Helmshire state. with little more then a grunt Jay sent the men around him scattering off to do different jobs, he wouldn't trust anyone enough with watching the border so he would do it himself.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:05 am
Mikhael blinked, looking over to Saiyu, letting a a small smile cross his face. he chuckled lightly. "i usually don't pass out like that..." he gave another slight chuckle. he'd made a few of these runs in the past (usually weapon moving), but he never usually fell asleep. maybe he just hadn't done one recently enough... "well, that's great. we won't hit much trouble at this point." he chuckled. he cocked his head slightly, now fully awake. "by the way. i don't believe i caught your name..."

((if that already happened i'll edit it out.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:48 am
User Image

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell
XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Zil had taken plenty of coffee tablet chewables that night so he wouldn't be falling asleep anytime soon. He, as well as the drivers have been up all night. And now, it was time for his daily announcement since each cargo van had speakers in them that were linked to the first car's communicator. Every morning in those caravan trips and especially in the rebel HQ located in Helmshire, he would do these one-man shows as a newscaster and comedian that kept people laughing. He started off today by saying, "Rise and shine, kiddielets! We're nearing our destination. Please sit back, relax and watch as our drivers drive past the speed limit." He continued, "Just kidding, just kidding! There really isn't a speed limit in no man's land. But there's a speed limit in Helmshire..." He paused for effect. "...That's why we're not taking the cars inside. That, and this is the Rebel HQ makeshift parking lot." He continued on about a lot of things, making jokes and cracking Diethelm puns that he couldn't dare mention while in Diethelm. When they came to a halt, he said, "Alright, children. Get ready to get down. Walk in single file and follow me back to HQ. We'll locate information about your relatives for you and for those who have no place to go, we'll log you in as guests in HQ. Site of the best five star hotel twigs and stone can offer." He chuckled. "Yeah, I'm sure you're officially annoyed by the sound of my voice. Trust me, the rebels have it off worse" At that, the driver he was sitting with repressed his laughter. A lot of the other rebels in the caravan laughed too. "See? Robert agrees with me. Whaaat? You don't like the sound of my voice? Okay, I'm hurt. Just kidding. I'm always hurt! So thank you to everyone who's ever covered my arse in combat and patched me up with bandages and all that jazz. This is Blood Fox, signing out. Bloop!" He copied the loud 'booop' sound on the older communicator models when transmissions ended. He then got down after a few seconds, making sure everyone got down. He watched as Fanny got down as well from the one of the civilians' vehicles, supervising as the Helmshirish people got down and formed a single line while carrying all their belongings. She was far away but Zil said on the communicator, "Good job, Fanny! Right this way."

((★OOC: I fell asleep before I could post as Zil last 6 hours ago. .___, Damn, And now I have to sleep again since it's midnight! DX ))

XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:22 pm
Although Dustin was usually amused at Zil's humor, he wasn't at that point. Perhaps it was because he had a headache, perhaps it was because he was stiff from the cramped space in the caravan, or perhaps it was because he was still slightly sour from the prince's antics the day before. However, he remained silent as he didn't want to kill the mood that Zil had set.

Damien finished his breakfast and wiped his mouth with a cloth napkin. He had more than his usual helping as he felt hungrier than usual. Damien Blackrose had a rather thin frame and hardly had any muscles to him. His body size was occasionally the butt of secret jokes cracked between some high authority members. Serious consequences were dealt if they were caught telling them, especially if they were heard by Jian. God help the joker if he or she was heard by Damien himself.

"Well then, I guess we should go see our special guests. It's not everyday that a group of children get to see their nation's leaders up close" Damien said. He ordered Jian and the other top officials to go with him. "Wonder what we can say about the sling. I'm sure there will be questions" he said to the Chief General.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:33 pm
"Well, I could always go with my excuse in high school for when I got hurt: getting in a fight with another tribe." Jian replied, joking around. "Then again, I don't think that will work anymore. Pirates maybe?" Jian suggested as the group walked towards the foyer.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:05 pm
"What kind of pirates would be around this part? Doesn't seem logical. There's always the rebel excuse but you weren't attending an event" Damien said. He then stopped. "I know. You went out to see how our soldiers were doing in the war and you were hit my a stray bullet. That's it. People love their leaders going into danger for the good of their country" he said then began walking again. "How does that sound?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:09 pm
"Works for me." Jian replied, walking behind Damien as the group walked into the foyer. Of course, front and center was a large throne-like chair for Damien, and to his side was a smaller, similar chair for Jian. The children were already lined up and standing at attention, though Vincent and Valkyrie, who were placed towards the side of the front line were holding hands, looking forwards with doll like expressions.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:17 pm
Damien walked onto the stage and looked down at the children who were standing with utmost attention and in a very militaristic style. They were taught well. He gazed around and noticed a couple of children holding hands. They also seemed to be wearing white gloves which was not part of the uniform. Though it could be for formal occasions like this. Damien would have to make a mental note of that. He then nodded to the leader who had the children start singing Big Brother, Our Absolute Leader.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:26 pm
As soon as the music started, the kids began to sing. With much concentration, Vincent and Valkyrie made it through the song without singing off key. During the rehearsal, their music teacher often punished them severely because even though their voices were synchronized, they were horrendously off key, thus the music teacher thought it was a prank. The two didn't want to risk getting stuck in music detention for hours upon hours singing the same stupid songs because they couldn't sing them correctly.

After the kinds sung a few songs for Damien, they were forced to stay at attention while the Dean of the school greeted Damien.

"Benevolent Absolute Leader," The Dean started with a bow. "I would like to present to you our students, and of course, our honor students, the top 5% are on the front row."

((Ha ha. Both of Damien's kids are also tone depth. lolz))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:42 pm
Damien walked to the front of the stage and looked the students over, particulary the front row ones. He looked at the two kids from before and felt they had something familiar to them, but wasn't sure what. "Greetings, children of Diethelm. It is a pleasure for you to come today. I take great joy in having our young generation learn more about their nation and their government that is doing everything to protect them and bring prosperity to the future of this country. Diethelm is a wonderful country with a rich culture and history. We must make sure to protect it from our enemies who want to crush us and destroy this very culture. The more you learn, the more you will know the reason to defend this nation with your life. Remember that Diethelm's future rests with you as well as us and you must make sure to protect it with your very life" the Absolute Leader stated, making his speech. He believed every single word he spoke. He then turned to Jian. "Now, does our wonderful Chief General have any words to add?" he asked. He then stepped back to allow Jian to step forward. He then turned to the students. "Make sure you greet him respectfully as well" he said. The children replied "good morning, gracious and caring General Kimfeng".  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:53 pm
"Thank you, Gracious Absolute Leader." Jian said to Damien before turning to the children. "Good morning children. I suppose your all excited to see what the future brings, a future where you become free from the restrictions of parents and guardians to serve your country. We hope that through the academy, we can fill you will all of the experience you need to step foot into this building with confidence and respect for what our generation has laid out before you." Jian finished.

Vincent and Valkyrie said nothing, waiting for the opportune moment to set loose their secrete weapon. (aka prank.) They knew better then to interrupt anyone important, but at the end of the ceremony was a long and pointless section where the Dean would blabber his normal nonsense. The Dean could go on for hours, and that part was considered the worst part of the entire trip. That's what they were waiting for.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:53 am
User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

Monica followed suit and went down to the foyer with the rest of the high officials. She listened to Damien and Jian's speeches and sighed, just being glad that she most likely wouldn't be called to do one. She just sat there with her legs crossed, looking coldly at the children. She never really liked children unless they were as obedient as the secret police. Besides, she was perfectly herself. She had just about enough 'fun' last night to last her the irritation of an entire day of disappointments, news of people escaping concentration camps or even Dietrich being in her way. Those are only some of the perks of having a torture chamber at your estate.

((OOC: I am now in an insomniac frame of mind again! HOORAY! Good God. School days, homework till 3AM. Holidays, youtube vids till 3AM! *facepalm* ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games