Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:40 pm
Shiro snapped his head up and stared wide-eyed at what was happening "wha.. Grappleomon..!?!" of course he was going to throw one of his Rho Alias shields to try and help, but seein him land in frong of him deleting himself, everything came crashing down on Shiro's head, his past, memories, everything finalyl hit him in one dramatic sledgehammer that he just gripped the shields until he was white-knuckled ~he.. he sacrificed himself to try and help me... i... he.. no... this wasn't supposed to happen...~ "NOT AGAIN!!!!!" unfortunately, at that loud shout, a massive TORRENT of digital energy, both light and darkness blasted into the sky as Shiro's mind finally snapped, and unfortunately, so went his powers, even though he was a stable hybrid like Jake, there was alyways one thing that kept growing, probably due to the raw absorption of an UltimateChaosmon's digital core, in either case the torrent of energy was knocking the attacks away and into the mountainside.

Shiro opened his eyes inside of his mind, where the massive -sea- was churning voilentlyo n the surface while he lay deep i nthe depths, sinking deeper than ever before, falling into the darkness ~i.. i can't save anyone... no matter how hard i try.. i can't even save myself... i.. truely am useless...~

inside the Xros Loader Patamon and Tsukaimon were both shuddering, apparently feeling what was coming, due to their ties to Shiro, Gabumon as well, but them on a more personal level given who they were before they joined Shiro, patamon spoke up first "oh man... darkness evolution... this isn't good!" Tsukaimon just hid behind it's wings "i feel sorry for anyone who approaches him now..." Kudamon and the Renamonz were all shivering in fear of the energy, but also praying that Shiro would be alright.

Centralized Break... Scene Change Hatsudo!

Tactimon had watched the scene unfold as he raised a proverbial eyebrow at the antics that he knew Duskmon was the cause of "hmmh.. it seems Duskmon did me a favor in eliminating that justice bound fool at the least. though... i hope that this doesn't break him to the point of being unusable against that thrice-damned Shoutmon and his general, Kuudou Taiki."

Centralized Break, Back to the main scene!

as a final testament to Shiro's crumbling mind, one could probably hear a pin drop on his poor soul, and unfortunately, the pin was more than enough for the soul to shatter, which was causing the high ammounts of darkness and light torrential digital energy to tower the skies. you'd think one who was not that strong mentally in inital though could hold back this much power on his own? yet somehow he did.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:01 am
Naturally, the torrent of digital energy that was projected from Shiro has his mind finally reached the breaking point was sensed by Crystal and also to a lesser extent by Taiki because of his somewhat less developed intuitive abilities. The sensation caused Crystal pause mid-roundhouse so that having lost her focus while she when she should have been putting her leg back down she quickly lost her balance and toppled over backwards. Consequently, since she had also been holding onto Taiki's arm from having performed a successful grab after blocking a straight arm punch, Crystal's sudden fall also dragged him down on top of her. Not that either of them initially took notice of their awkward position on account of the fact that they could still sense that horrible pillar of energy churning up from Shiro.

"What was that?" Taiki had to ask.

Crystal flinched visibly. "It sounded like Shiro's soul just shattered."

*~*~*~*~*

Koemon was trembling fearfully within the Xros Loader. The small green monkey digimon was convinced that this was all his fault for stowing away on Mail Birdramon and tagging along with them. He certainly hadn't meant for anything like this to happen.

On the plus side, all of the digimon that had been antagonized by Wingdramon into attacking Shiro immediately scattered away from the intense torrent of digital energy being emitted from him. Wingdramon, on the other hand, couldn't seem to take the hint and was looking down on him after having recovered from taking that attack from Holydramon because of Grappleomon's intervention. Too bad the beast man had died performing that foolish heroic sacrifice. Wingdramon would to have liked to have finished him off himself.

"What a weakling," he mumbled to himself.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:12 am
of course Wingdramon would be about to get a shock as a massive black claw-like appendage jutted out to grab at anything or anyone, to crush or claw at, a massive roar pounding the skies in the wake as another massive arm that looked as black and skeletal as the first came out holding what looked like a galaxy of some sorts, and sent if flying like a shuriken at the fleeing digimon.

Gabumon shuddered from inside the Xros Loader, but noticed the trembling KOemon as he shook his head and moved over to pat his back "it wasn't your fault Koemon.. i think someone was instigating the ShineGreymon that started it all...we'd have to ask Shiro when.. or if he calms down enough to regain himself.."

Guilmon was dead asleep again, muttering about Digi-Noir and Guilmon bread and peanut butter.

Dorulumon just looked up to the screen which showed nothing but a digital code, Shiro's, though it froze on one spot, which was as black as night, and suddenly exploded in energy to form a red rune similar to the first phase's staff, as well as start creating a new ability for Shiro by starting to rewrite some of the Digi-Code and add to it, making it much more complex.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:25 am
"I think I might have caught a glimpse of another digimon, but it was moving way too fast for me to get a clear look at it," Koemon admitted, although even knowing that didn't really make him feel any better about the situation.

Wingdramon took the claw-like appendage coming toward him as an obvious challenge and accelerated to his maximum speed before charging straight into it with the spear that was mounted on his back. "Explode Sonic Lance!"

Meanwhile, each digimon that was struck by the galaxy shuriken was knocked into a destabilized state as they were put into Protect Break status. None of them seemed able to withstand Shiro's new and terrible power.

*~*~*~*~*

Duskmon stepped away from the viewing monitor. He didn't need to be watching what happened to know that Wingdramon no longer stood a chance.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:35 am
the massive appendage didn't stop going after Wingdramon, thus it was heading right for the attacking digimon without -any- reason of holding back what so ever, the pillar of energy expanding, before violently dispersing with an ear-splitting roar as the main body of the abomination had formed, looking like a dragon in semblance, and standing as tall as Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode in size as it looked towards the digimon weakened, and simply opened it's mouth, energy gathering in it and forming into data streams as the Bracelet of Twilight had formed around the open maw, the wings waving wildly in anger as well before the blast fired, sending large ammounts of data streams to the broken stasis digimon, though the data drain type attack had no malice in it to destroy the digimon,utterly, the raw power of the drains may cause them to take a lot longer to reform and be reborn. (think of the body looking like Black Skull Dragon from YGO, adding in the Anti-Spiral huge arms-o-doom.) once the blast had dimmed from Shiro's maw, he turned his head to look for anything else to destroy, the free appendage lashing out and literally ripping up stone, ground, and rocks in it's fury as he roared, apparently completely out of control, and unable to even sense anything in general.

Gabumon frowned lightly hearing that" then someone set this entire mess up.. and whoever did... i am going to agree with shiro, and STRANGLE them!"

Kudamon piped up from the lead Renamonz shoulder "agreed! strangle and maul them!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:01 am
Wingdramon simply shattered without actually even making contact with the huge appendage. First the spear disintegrated and then the rest of his body quickly followed with the path of disintegration extending outward from the apparent point of impact. Wingdramon was completely and utterly destroyed.

Meanwhile, the digimon that were caught up in the Drain Arc were reduced to data with some of them simply being absorbed into the Xros Loader as they were transformed into Virus Cores, several dozen canisters of Digi Noir, a few different varieties of Recovery Floppies, and a data copy of Shine Greymon's Geo Grey Sword.

There wasn't a digimon left in the area that could possibly stand against Shiro's darkness evolution. And, in fact, there were unlikely to be any digimon in the neighboring regions that would stand a chance either.

*~*~*~*~*

Sensing the terrifying power being emitted by Shiro's darkness evolution, Crystal had subconsciously begun clinging to Taiki. Not that she even realized what she was doing, of course, given that she wasn't actually giving it any thought as she was too busy shuddering in response to the sheer magnitude of Shiro's aura. Especially given the fact that she did have a history of being mildly allergic to the power of darkness and, since she had deliberately expended so much of her energy so that she could train like a normal human being, her mental barriers were only operating at partial power to compensate. As such, she was feeling almost the full force of it.

Taiki had no way of knowing what was really going on with Crystal, but he was smart enough to know that it was probably connected with what he was sensing from Shiro, although he was clearly feeling it far less intensely than Crystal. As such, the only thing he could really do about it was to hold onto her protectively and hope that it would pass. Of course, it also made Taiki realize that the connection between Crystal and Shiro was a much greater danger than he had originally thought.

It would certainly look bad if anyone were to see the two of them like this, that's for sure.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:32 am
Shiro of course snarled seeing that there was no other Digimon running around, or anything, and just brought up both massive arm-like appendages, bringing them together about to pound something to dust, probably the very mountain he was standing on, when the body froze, slight cracks starting to form in it.

inside Shiro's blackened watery mind he laid at the proverbial bottom, curled into a ball muttering 'never again, not going to open myself again....' and so on until a hand softly brushed against his cheek cautiously, causing him to flinch instinctively, and look up, seeing the second of female spirits that he had originally not used due to being uncomfortable in such forms: Fairymon.

the Digimon of wind just sighed as she stroked Shiro's cheek lightly and comfortingly, only to see him flinch away made her worry for him, especially given if he was left in this state then his body would probably continue going berserk. "oh Shiro... you shouldn't do this to yourself... he tried to help you and yet also show you the path you and he were going on... is not exactly good for either of your health..."

Shiro blinked, but didn't look up as he just laid there ~he.. sacrificed himself... just like i would've sacrificed myself...~ his hands twitched lightly ~i've always been alone because i pushed everyone away.... because i didn't want my bad luck to hurt them...~

Fairymon noticed how the darkness seemed to dim a bit, and smiled, before continuing to comfort Shiro "don't give up on yourself Shiro... and don't lose sight of those who want to still be with you. your digimon allies need you Shiro, as much as you need them, now more than ever..." she sighed lightly and shook her head "please, my partner... let yourself return to balance... i don't like seeing you like this.... and i'm sure the others are worried about you, especially Crystal..."

Shiro instinctively flinched on hearing crystal's name, before his body started to fade, not in a bad way, but more or less to return to the real world as the red gleam of the abomination's eyes suddenly blinked and bled away, becoming stark white instead, until they switched to being blue slitted eyes (kinda like when Takuya returned to normal as Viritramon.) as he looked around, the arm-like appendages lowering and pulling apart as Shiro heard brittle creaks and cracks, frowning lightly as he winced ~it seems i'm not ready for this form..... or at lea.. my body isn't...~ he shook his head, and summoned two galaxies instinctively, slamming them together with the appendages, and began forming something else with every last bit of his power, and unleashed it harmlessly into the sky with a mighty roar, even though it was pained as well, before the body began shrinking, and eventually shattered, leaving a very pale and weakened Shiro to collapse on the ground, crying softly in blood tears ~i'm... such a monster...~

Gabumon and Guilmon (who had foregone his resting) as well as the six spirits that had revived appeared from the Xros Loader to check on Shiro, only for SHiro to look up,, and took his two original digimon into a hug, continuing to cry and mutter to where everyone could hear but just barely 'don't leave me... even though i'm nothing but a monster.. please dont' leave me... never again....'  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:39 pm
Koemon decided to remain within the Xros Loader along with Shiro's remaining digimon.

*~*~*~*~*

"I thought you two were supposed to be training," Akari had ventured over to check up on Taiki and Crystal when she had noticed that both of them were no longer standing. She definitely wasn't pleased to see them huddled up on the ground together like that. "That doesn't look like training?"

Of course, if she had taken a more comprehensive look at their position, it would have been fairly clear that the way that Taiki was holding onto Crystal was the same as if he were cradling a wounded digimon. Of course, Taiki was fully aware that Akari could certainly misinterpret romantic undertones from it given that Crystal had said she liked him just a few days before. And the tone Akari was using made it abundantly clear to him that she was already starting to seethe with anger at the sight of them like that. He was fortunate, then, that Crystal chose that precise instant to snap out of it and recognize the position she was in. She quickly let go of Taiki and shoved herself away from him with her back turned.

"It's not what it looks like," Taiki tried to explain to Akari as he tried to calmly pick himself up from the dirt.

Akari just smiled at him sweetly before her expression turned into an angry glare. "Then you must know perfectly well what it looked like."

"Yes," Taiki answered hurriedly. "And I'm sure to you it must have looked bad, but it really isn't that big a deal. And if you'll just let me explain you'll see that there isn't any reason for you to get mad about it."

Taiki winced as Akari brought her fist down on top of his head and proceeded to yell angrily at him, "You can be such an idiot!" She then stormed away, leaving Taiki to rub his head where a lump was forming where she had hit him.

Taiki sighed quietly to himself. Girls really were scary once they got angry.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:29 pm
it took quite a while for Shiro to settle down as he shuddered amongst his Digimon's grasp, eventually pulling away from Guilmon and Gabumon as he stared up to the sky a bit blankly "... everyone... i'm sorry for how i've acted..." he closed his eyes "even to those who are still in the Xros Loader... i've been a horrible general..."

Kudamon had finally took a bit of a leap and reloaded herself around Shiro's neck, nuzzling him comfortingly "that's enough Shiro, you're not a horrible general!"

Shiro just looked to Kudamon a bit, blinking "but.."

Gabumon shook his head "no buts! you've always found a way to win, crazy or not!"

Shiro shook his head" i still risked everyone's lives doing it, even the entire digital world, or do you remember Megidramon?"

Guilmon shook his head "i was alright at the time Shiromon... i trusted you, that was what enabled me to utilize Megidramon as i did..." he sighed, and turned away "i wonder if there's anything that survived..."

a voice spoke up in Shiro's head lightly and a bit comfortingly "Shiro-kun... there is something that survived... most likely hidden deep in the mountain is what's known as the Jade Heart of the Wind Dragon... for your Trial of wind.. you must retrieve this gem..." she softly let a bit of wind carress Shiro's other cheek comfortingly "with it, you will be able to harness the powers of wind, as well as any digimon that use wind based attacks will recieve a substantial boost in power while you hold it."

Shiro blinked, and looked away from the sky towards the somewhat still there mountain "... meaning i'll have to go back there..."

Gabumon blinked lightly "eh? something up?"

Agnimon actually spoke up this time "it's Fairymon isn't it... there's something here she wants us to collect."

Shiro nodded lightly "hai.. there is... uhm... Ranamon, could you collect the Digi-Noir cans and other tiems, and put them in the Xros Loader until i can make a small subspace pocket to stuff them in?"

the spirit of water nodded and got to work on that with a giggle and a skip in her step, a few of the renamonz poofign out of the loader to help in that endeavour while Shiro continued laying there to rest, though he was pulling out his D-Scanner about to purify his code again...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:05 pm
Koemon hesitantly emerged from Shiro's Xros Loader now that there were no longer any hostile digimon for him to be hiding from. However, he was uncertain about whether he should continue to accompany Shiro or if he might have been luck searching for the forest in the mountains that still lingered in his memory on his own. It wasn't like he was under any obligation to follow Shiro since he wasn't even technically one of his digimon and had only gone into the Xros Loader for the sake of self preservation. The green monkey digimon had been nothing more than a stowaway from the Machine Metropolis. It wasn't like he necessarily belonged here with the rest of them.

*~*~*~*~*

"I guess that's enough training for one day," Crystal remarked rather offhandedly as she shakily got back on her feet.

Taiki also stood up and glanced at her seriously. "Do you really think you're going to be okay? It seemed like whatever was going on with Shiro had you pretty shaken up for a little while there."

"Someone managed to snap him out of it so there shouldn't be any lasting ill effects," Crystal responded. "And," she added after a slight pause. "I'm sorry about causing that whole misunderstanding. I would try to help clear it up myself if I could, but I don't think Akari will listen to me."

"You're probably right about that," Taiki agreed. "But it's not like you actually did anything wrong so I don't see why you should have to apologize."

Crystal sighed and shook her head. "She was right to call you an idiot. You have no idea what a girl like Akari feels when she sees the boy she likes with another girl. The circumstances are completely irrelevant. Triangulation only complicates things."

"It sounds like you know an awful lot about that," Taiki observed as he took in what she had said to him. "But then, you aren't like that at all."

"I'm the exception, not the rule," Crystal informed him. "Just apologize and be grateful once she forgives you. It's a lot less painful that way. Now then, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to find a comfortable tree to relax in."

With that, Crystal walked off leaving Taiki to contemplate the advice she had provided for him.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:35 pm
Shiro just looked to Koemon lgihtly, knowing the littlem onkey digimon had to have been scared of him as Anti-Spiraldramon, but he mentioned nothing on it as he smiled faintly, before focusing a bit of energy, showing an almost completely black digital orb and black Digi-Code, causing Shiro to wince ~jeez... all those digimon, from one attack..~ he shuddered lightly, frowning ~really wish i could contact Koushirou about the Twilight Bracelet..~ he shook his head and proceeded to begin purifying the orb and his digi-code, though he did notice there was an entire extra circle of Digi-code that was more silver/gold that was attached slightly above the regular code, making him blink in confusion "nande..? what could that be..?"

Mercuremon blinked, sitting down to study the code "from what i see, Shiro-sama... the code is mentioning something about a 'noble phantasm', and 'code of honor'... not much else i can discern from it, it's highly complex."

Shiro blinked, thinking a bit to his various knowledges of other worlds and went slightly wide-eyed realizing exactly -what- that meant "a Hougu-ka... and -that- particular one at that, but why..? the last time i even saw a Noble Phantasm was during -that-.." he looked aside frowning, before continuing to purify the corrupted data.

Guilmon blinked a bit "ano... what is a Noble Phantasm, Shiromon?"

Shiro blinked, and glanced to Guilmon before smiling a bit "a Hougu, or Noble Phantasm, is a legendary weapon, skill, item, or even creature, a Heroic Spirit of Ancient Past wields, it's this very phantasm that will easilly identify the soul's true name, such as Excalibur is King Arthur's Noble Phantasm, an ability one would be like Herakles, the demi-god status is a hougu that gives him up to eleven extra 'lives', so to speak, thus you would have to 'kill' him twelve times before he is defeated.. that particular Hougu is named God Hand..."

Gabumon nodded lightly, somewhat understanding "so what did the code mean then by 'Code of Honor' attached to the noble Phantasm title?"

Shiro sighed lightly, looking down "Code of Honor was an ability that belonged to the right hand man and best friend of Arthur that was a knight at the roudn table... Sir Lancelot. this ability allows that person to take up any item in their hands, and wield it as if they are masters of that weapon, and also.. transforms them for as long as the item or weapon is held, into a Noble Phantasm, this is because of the legend of Lancelot defeating one of his and Camelot's more prominient enemies with naught but using a single twig as a sword." he shuddered lightly "this means that i can essentially take up even a wooden sword, and make it able to cleave through most normal weapons and armor without too much of a problem, highly indestructible armors and other Noble Phantasms are unable to be hurt, but the weapons can actually attack other Noble Phantasms, and destroy them, should the user's prana levels be high enough."

Gabumon nodded lightly, pondering things before goign wide-eyed "combine that with your Tracing, or Archermon's Unlimited Digital Works..."

Shiro nodded" it's a -very- powerful ability, as it is i probably can't use it to it's fullest, meaning even using the ability to fully wield actual Noble Phantasms or even their copies at their full power, at least, not yet." he sighed, and closed his eyes "guys.. i'm goign to need everyone's help to find this gem Fairymon wants me to find..."

Grottomon grinned lightly "count on us, partner! we'll find that little trinket for ya!"

Shiro smiled, lightly starting to get sleepy, given his energy was waning again after having to purify all of his digi-Code in such a short time "arigatou.. and.. gomen... minna..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:59 pm
The fact that there weren't any other signs of life in the area apart from Shiro and his digimon made Koemon vaguely reconsider what he should do since it would be even more unsettling for him to venture off by himself in such an isolated place. Especially considering, even if he left the Dragon's Nest, he still didn't remember anyone from the outside world and only had the slightest hint of memories of his home region. For the time being, even though it still frightened him, it was probably safer to stay with Shiro and his team.

"I guess I'll do what I can," he spoke up hesitantly. After all, the last time Koemon had tried to do anything he had managed to anger an Aquilamon into attacking them.

*~*~*~*~*

Taiki vaguely wondered why Crystal was trying to help him patch things up with Akari when she had said it herself that she liked him. He kind of thought it seemed a little counter intuitive for her to be doing that. Then again, he wouldn't get anywhere by standing around being confused about it. And, since Crystal seemed intent on spending some time by herself, he couldn't exactly ask her about it. So, for the moment, it was probably in his best interest to regroup with the others in any case. And it would certainly be better for all of them if Akari wasn't angry with him.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:50 pm
while Shiro Slept the digimon tasked themselves with various things, Wolfmon, Mercuremon, Coronamon, and the Jinmonz worked on a perimiter, though Mercuremon was more at Shiro's side as a bodyguard, Gabumon, Guilmon, Grottomon, and Agnimon were searching the mountain to find the gem from one direction, while Dorulumon, Koemon (if he wants), Ranamon, V-Mon and the Chibimonz went a different direction to go through the mountain, and the remaining renamonz and Kudamonz all worked to make Shiro comfortable while snuggling with him protectively.

Blitzmon had opted out of the fun due to wanting instead to watch with amusement from the Xros Loader, the same went for Patamon and Tsukaimon.

inside Shiro's mind Fairymon was taking care of Shiro's fragile mental state as it started mending slowly but surely, looking upwards at the still turbulent sea above them while Shiro just looked at blank space more or less, thinking quetly without much thought being coherent.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:25 pm
As the days went by, Koemon seemed to grow stronger as he went with Shiro's digimon to search the mountain for the mysterious gem that he had been tasked with finding by Fairymon. It seemed as if Koemon was receiving a power boost from the mountain itself and, as a result, he was steadily growing from a small green monkey digimon until he took on the obvious appearance of the larger, more demonic looking golden furred ape-like digimon known as Hanumon. It seemed that the energy he received from being in the presence of the mountain was accelerating his natural process of evolution.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal, meanwhile, was keeping up her daily training regimen in the hopes of gradually making herself become faster. However, the training she did during the day while the others were awake was mostly just for show and she did her real training at night after they had gone to sleep. It was the only way she had been able to think of to actually train herself in a manner so that she might start to show some noticeable improvement instead of having to play it safe all the time. As such, once night fell, she was keen to dodge Ryuudamon's exhaled katanas, Dorumon's exhales iron spheres, high speed fireballs from Black Fladramon, and barrages of icicle spears from the back of Togemogumon. Sure, it was dangerous, but in Crystal's experience, danger had a tendency to be an excellent motivational tool in the pursuit of self improvement.

Xros Heart's digimon became aware of Crystal's secret nighttime training regimen almost immediately, but with a little convincing she was able to get them to agree to keep it a secret from Taiki, Akari, and Zenjirou. One of the conditions for keeping it a secret was, of course, to allow Cutemon to heal her of any injuries she sustained during her training and Crystal had agreed to that easily. Granted, Taiki was already starting to suspect that several members of his team had been sneaking out at night to help Crystal train, not that he had done anything to stop them.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:36 pm
as the days turned to weeks, it seemed like Shiro was either in a coma, or just so out of it it took so long for him to recover, given that he was pretty much in 100% corruption territory after that mess, it's no surprise as to why he's taking so long to heal, not to mention the other things finally catching up to him, even his own emotions draining him heavily. in either case it was almost nearly a month of the routine that Shiro eventually woke up on his mental plane, looking away from Fairymon a bit, before looking to Her "How long... has my body been out...?" he asked, guessing his mind had shut down along with it, to grieve, and to recover.

Fairymon softly ran her fingers through Shiro's hair comfortingly "about a month or so, Shiro... your digimon have been watching over you, and hunting for the Jade Heart."

Shiro blinked, looking a bit confused, before blushing a bit, and sitting up, much to the protest of his body, and Fairymon having to pull him back to her to continue working on keeping his body from hurting via wind massages and such "ugh... really? i don't think they've found it given that you never showed me what it looked like..."

Fairymon giggled a bit, nodding lightly and gently moved a hand to bring up some wind, and formed an image of what looked like a jade emerald dragon's eye like orb with a dragon curled around it, also jade emerald, and pulsing with raw powers of wind. "this is the Jade Heart... it is quite beautiful, plus there are four others gems similar, Ranamon knows where one is, Chakmon knows another, and the final one Arbormon should know."

Shiro opened an eye tiredly, seeing he had furry bodies around him left and right, he blushed deeply, and freaked out mentally, even with Fairymon trying to calm him down, before he looked to see he was pretty much surrounded in a compromising position with 7 or 8 of the Renamonz, much to his annoyance ~oooh boy, if Akari or Sadame saw this they'd go ballistic!~  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games