Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:25 pm
With with in-human agility, Shades was able to dodge the snake that lunged at him from behind. He didn't attack it though, not sure if he was allowed to at this current moment. He then heard a knock at the door. "Master! There seems to be someone at the door!" He said, still in a defensive position, his hands changing once again, but this time to dual combat daggers for close ranged attacks, given a nice boost for his great agility.

(Is the Mon just a temp character or a actually character?)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:29 pm
"That seems like something of overkill, but that's just me. We're in an underground arena, I can't think of anything outside of the Roman Coliseum that could remind you of being down here." Adrian said as he got up to wash his plate. "I'll probably get stuck in the hospital again for some odd months...Whatever cure they might have, I doubt a few shots in the arm or doses of pills would get rid of my assorted extra appendages...And hopefully my bandmates will take me back, though they've probably replaced me by now."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:36 pm
Smith had finished unpacking and walked down the hall to the kitchen, opening the fridge and almost fainting at the food inside. There was meat in there, and more than Smith had seen in any one place in five years. It was going to take some getting used to, living in this house. He grabbed a stick of mozzarella and peeled it as he listened to Adrian and Amaya talking in the next room. He walked in just as Adrian asked what Amaya would do if she were free. "I would stay here and keep my body and powers, and I would kill anyone who tried to take this life from me. I was the heir to the fortune of Amadeus Smith back in the world, a billionaire at sixteen, and my life was an absolute wreck. If you can believe it, I was brought into the Arena after they discovered my quills in the hospital where they took me when I jumped off the side of a five-story building."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:38 pm
"Just being in this country...I don't want my parents to find me. I don't want anyone in the country to find me, even if I am cured. I just want to start over fresh." Amaya said as she picked up Calista's bowl and washed it along with the pan. "As for the extra appendages...some people might find them cool for a band. Or at least the horns. You'd be memorable at least." She suggested, setting everything aside to dry now while she headed over to the couch, watching Calista color.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:48 pm
"Yeah, well....you didn't watch your loved ones getting more afraid of you with each passing day. I may be more or less fine with remembering this place, but I wouldn't want to keep them." Adrian said reaching up to feel one of his horns. It hurt while they were growing in, and now that he was here, he was getting hurt more for having them. "And you may be perfectly happy down here, but not all of us enjoy getting beaten to a pulp on a regular basis and some may in fact prefer their former lives." he said looking over at Smith when he walked in.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:52 pm
Smith chewed reflectively on a bit of cheese as he turned Adrian's words over in his head. "Mmn. True enough. I would help others get out, I know they'd love to do so, but I'd be staying here myself, along with any of the other really old Mutates who want to shack up in the Arena. I've no problem letting the rest of the world live and let live, provided it lets me live as I like. I assume I can call on the two of you for help if and when I ever decide to kill the Masters?"  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:58 pm
Adrian gaped at Smith in disbelief. "...Are you serious? That would get you zapped and killed! What do you think the collars are for, a fashion accessory used to mark who belongs to who?" he said pointing at the collar around his neck. "You're lucky Sikes doesn't fry you now just for saying something like that!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:00 pm
"BUT I LIKE YOUR HORNS!" Calista yelled as she ran over to Adrian and hugged his legs. "You can fight a bull! I can't do that." She told him as she now looked up at him and smiled.

"No but I got beat up while I was on the streets. I didn't stick around at home once I couldn't hide the fact that shadows like to stick to me." Amaya sighed. "Sikes may fry him soon. There's someone paid to watch the cameras all day. So I'd watch what you say." Amaya calmly.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:13 pm
Smith considered how to break the obvious for a few moments, then decided the direct approach would work best. He wouldn't tell them about his tolerance for the collar just yet, since it wasn't absolute and Sikes really could be watching them right now. Low-level voltages didn't really do more than disorient him and make him lose control of his quills for a moment, but the higher voltages - enough to burn his skin a bit - were simply too high for him to develop tolerance against. "I could kill every Master within radio distance and every Arena guard from where I stand now without moving more than my fingers. I have perfect control over the position and speed of every projectile I've ever thrown. It's why I've never been touched in the Arena. And Sikes already knows this, in all likelihood, so I'm not giving him any more ammunition than he already has. Besides, I'm a known quantity. I'll never go for the Masters and guards unless they stop bringing in new Mutates, and they know this. So long as I'm able to fight in the Arena I'm docile."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:34 pm
"Well then you're in luck." Amaya said with a rather dry look as she stared at Smith. "I heard they're holding fights to show off new monsters tonight." She said as she got Calista and gave her more crayons to distract her.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:37 pm
"I can fight like a bull, but my horns don't really have anything to do with my fighting one." Adrian said with a small chuckle as he pat Calista on the head. "And I don't have the proper costume for a bull fight anyway." he joked.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:43 pm
Rena sighed as she waited for the fights to begin, the same fights she learned about only five minutes ago.. "God my head hurts... Feels like my first hangover." She gave a small chuckle at her own joke but then wiped the smile from her face. So this was it huh? Fighting for a living? "This will suck." she said aloud as a guard came and got her for the first fight. It seemed she would start off against an avian opponent from what she heard. A countdown started to begin the the first round of the fights.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:08 pm
"I think it would be fun to see you dressed up like a matador." Amaya teased Adrian with a playful look. Calista was off in her own little world by now, but Amaya was amused.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:14 pm
"Well, if we're allowed to screw around on Halloween and have a costume party, I'll consider it." Adrian joked before posing and clapping his hands. "OLE!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:17 pm
Smith perked up when he heard about the newbies. He and Orion made a habit of scoping out the competition. There hadn't been any, so far. But who knows, maybe the changes recently would give Smith someone worth fighting. Doubtful, but possible. "Didn't know about the new Mutates. Avondale didn't think to tell me. Still, at this point there isn't much point. None of the new blood are strong enough to pose a challenge. I'll stay home tonight, maybe make something for dinner. Any requests? I can make anything not Italian."

Smith hated Italian food. He hated it with a passion. His father, God keep him buried, had been obsessed with everything Italian and edible, including his late and lamented mother. Smith had acquired a distaste for pasta and tomato sauce at an early age and never got rid of it.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games