Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:57 pm
Rock's face was emotionless. "The demon is taking over and healing the body up. Once the body is healed up, consciousness quickly follows. I'm on my reserve energy, so I can't stop him from doing so. And once he's back up, to the looks of it, I won't be able to stop him like I did last time..." Rock replied monotonously, keeping the handgun pointed at Kyo. "My bullets might startled him, push him around, but I'd be darn lucky if they actually stop him. Even if it's concentrated energy being propelled at high velocity."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:50 am
Watching the scene Tai tapped the wall a few times. He didn't want to jump in not knowing just how well the boy's body was tho his own weapons had not been used that day so they were fully ready to go. "Shikara how accurate do you think that you can place that biocross on the move" he questioned her pushing a bit off the wall. "And Rock does your gun work off holy energy or a more physical energy" he questioned there time till Kyo woke up shortening moment by moment.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:20 pm
Shikara looked to Tai before nervously nodding "yeah, i can do that, shouldnt be to much of a trouble." She lifted her axe up onto one shoulder before thinking "....why? are we going somewhere?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:23 pm
"It's not physical energy, but it's not holy either. It's my life energy stored in these... To recharge it, it takes a full hour of meditation. I can recharge my other weapon at the same time, the one that is actually useful against this guy. But I doubt we have an hour... Unless you are all willing to try and keep him occupied until I am charged again." Rock explained and cocked the gun for the next shot. "Oh, I might as well say this, I only have 4 shots left within it. I had to use 2 shots to free Selicia and I from the grasp of a shadow contractor. We may want to put our guard up since I saw he is able to hide from the naked eye with them..."  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:53 pm
ooC|||Hey you guys, I'm rocksy, and I just joined. I was wondering if somebody could write a small summary of the roleplay up until now so that I know what's going on..I know it's a big favor, but it would totally make my day if someone would do it for me!|||Coo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:26 pm
((Well there's a few contractors on the loose right now, so if you're an exorcist, you can easily check the list of contractors and pick one to cross paths with. Most exorcists are presently in the abbey, helping out to an exorcism procedure on a very troublesome contractor who's slowly gaining conscience and no one was fast enough to implant the bio-cross to suppress the demon's powers. That's about what I could understand, though this RP is moving almost a post a week XO))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:31 pm
(Yea its slowing to a halt almost lol.)
"Well that won't do" Tai said tapping his fists together as a bright while light engulfed them up to his wrists. "I can't really use life energy in the same way even if it uses the same concepts" he sighed taking a few steps away from the demon and into the middle of the room taking his time to move the objects out of the way as he did. "Rock when he come's to I need you to shoot him in the chest and give me a moment to get close. Likely thru those scales only gonna have one shot at this so Shikara be ready to open that rift" Tai told them tapping his foot as he took on a fighting stance. He wasn't the kind to attack an enemy when they were down but the demon was forcing the boy back into consciousness quicker then his wounds could fully heal so he wanted to put him down for good. This way would in the long run save the kids life more then likely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:13 am
Rock simply smirked as he straightened up and kept the gun aimed. This was an exorcist base. If they couldn't stop him, some will. And as long as Rock was able to get one full hour of meditation, he could be back at full strength... He usually did that during his sleep, since rare were the times he had to use more than 2 songs a day.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:09 pm
Shikara nodded before holding her axe up with on hand close to the head of the axe, looking to Kyo through the large hole situated in the center of the axe head and holding the bio-cross in her free hand. "ok.....ready."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:45 am
"Right then lets see ho-" Tai started looking at Shikara for a moment before back at Kyo just in time to dodge the table he had been sitting on coming flying towards him. "Damn it that was faster then I thought" he growled a bit kneeling down as he stood up taking a fighting stance. "Rock aim for the chest, Shikara when you see an opening take it" Tai said as the light around his hands seemed to decrease absorbed back into the gloves as they glowed a dull white.

Standing infront of them now Kyo stood there his body again covered in black scales as he breathed heavily a few times. Leaning forwards slightly he slammed his fists into the ground a slight shockwave echoing thru the area as his eyes changed from black to red showing his mind had woken up. "Tch don't wake me so dam early" Kyo growled slowly standing up and looking around his scales shifting and warping again becoming his dragon armor the faceplate tho different taking a more sinister look. "Guess it was a worth a dam time tho" he chuckled rubbing his neck how many times had he been woken up like that this would make the third at least after being caught by an exorcist team. He didn't have much time to think about it tho as he moved to the side just enough for Tai's fist to graze off the side of his faceplate as he jumped back.

"You don't have the time to be unfocused" Tai said moving in close and sending a barrage of jabs and hooks towards Kyo keeping in close to the teen most of them tho only making glancing blows but the few that were connecting showing the reason he fought with his fists. Each blow he hit with rang thru the armor hitting seemingly at Kyo's demon inside a few ripples across the armor as he connected with a blow to his chest that sent Kyo reeling back against the wall. In this confined space they had the advantage it seemed limiting the demon's movements as his weapon and wings large from what he could tell from Rock's and Shikara's disciptions.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:56 pm
Rock took aim at Kyo, waiting for a weakness point to show. 4 shots, 4 precious shots. He wasn't exactly in a state to start capping at Kyo. Not just anywhere at least. Rock was a good maskman, but his strength always resided in his violin and sonar attacks. If part of his armor could be removed and reveal more tender areas, I would be able to inflict great wounds... he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:37 am
Shikara continued to hold her axe up while looking through the hole in its head, making sure to stand back so as to not draw attention to herself. She began drawing electical energy to the center of the hole, making sure to focus on Kyo as she waited for the chance to open the rift.  

uki-katzugowa

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:08 am
Rushing forward again Taihel ducked himself low as he was going for another fury of blows against him. Reaching his fist back to strike he seemed to have hit a wall as something hard connected against his side sending him sprawling across the ground before rolling back to his feet and skidding to a stop. Pain rocketed thru his side as he placed his hand over where he had been struck with what he could now see clearly. A single black wing that held no mesh in it and was nothing but the scales covering the bone as slowly it seemed to begin to turn to dust vanishing from Kyo's body.

"What's wrong monk? Thought that just because this area is so confined you have the upper hand?" Kyo laughed as he cracked his neck somewhat him being slammed into the wall had hurt and the monk's sudden attacks had startled him enough to let them continue. Holding his hand out he clenched it a flame shooting out from it as his blade appeared. It was smaller then usual tho changed obviously. His armor as well didn't seem to be the bulky one he had earlier seen by Shikara and Rock. It seemed thinner and easier to move in. It showed he and the demon had full control over his powers and could changed them to fit the situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:31 am
((XD XD Don't you mean Selicia and Rock? ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:07 pm
((I believe this works as a suitable jumping in point for me.))

Miles had just returned from another exorcism to hear something about what was going on in the extraction room. Oh for Christ's sake. What the hell are they doing in there? Miles thought as he began heading in the direction of the room.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff