Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:50 am

Star peaked out of her room, face maskless. She then slipped her mask on and walked out of the room in full costume as she'd neglected to bring any change of clothes with her.

She walked down the hall to the monitor room, passing through without even seeming to notice Snow on her way to the kitchen.

"Is there even any food?"She inquired to herself as she began to rummage through the fridge and cabinets.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:01 pm

As he did every morning, Draco was doing some meditating of his own, only he was actually meditating with Snow. Unlike Snow, though, he wasn't hovering above the couch. He was seated on the floor, his crystal armor-hide instinctively activated.

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:16 pm

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Yeah, there's a bunch of stuff. I found that out a couple hours ago when I came in to make coffee." Jenos said cheerily, the guy had pulled an all nighter discovering the wondrous possibilities of modern technology. "Amazing, growing up in a circus, I never really got to experience computers or the internet before. It's mind blowing." Jenos said and finished off his fifth cup of coffee. Then he poured himself another cup to repeat the cycle all over again.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:24 pm

"You grew up in the circus!?" Star asked loudly, instantly forgetting about food and sitting down at table and giving Jenos an eerie amount of attention. "What was in like. The commercials made it look like so much fun! What did you do? Something dangerous!?"

((The sheltered girl is going to find you all SO FASCINATING!))

Raining Eri

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:35 pm

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"All I did was fortune telling." Jenos said sheepishly. "Besides, I grew up out in the middle of nowhere, the only excitement came from that demon attack that woke my cards up." Jenos said with a shrug.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Ghost fixed his suit glad there where some tools he needed in the tower he also checked his wounds they seemed to be healing nicely he only had a slight twinge now and then putting on his costume he left his room the only downside to his costume was he could not eat without removing his mask he went to the room where everyone else was keeping to himself he grabbed a mug of coffee and a straw so he can drink it with his mask on.

Xistund

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:14 pm

"Hey! You're up!" Star called, waving at Ghost and inadvertently drawing attention to him. "That's a kind of inconvenient mask, isn't it. That's why I chose something simple. I didn't figure I'd be in a nice, private tower and so planned for needing to eat in public." She touched the edges of her mask. It was very simple, covering the area around her eyes. She knew the odds of her parents seeing her and not recognizing her were slim, but she figured that no one else cared enough about the girl on the missing persons posters to notice that it was Star.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:45 pm

Draco slowly broke from his meditative trance, then got up and joined the others. "Mornin', y'all. How's everyone doin'?" He grabbed a nearby empty mug and poured himself some coffee, as well.

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:50 pm

"Morning," Star said with a smile. She then remembered that she'd wanted to get something to eat and so got up and went into the cabinets. She found some bread for toast and popped two slices in the toaster before turning back to the group. She then noticed, out in the other room, Snow meditating before asking, "Should we... offer her some coffee or, I dunno, leave her alone? I'm kind of anxious to see what's on the agenda."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:52 pm

Walking from a donut shop Jacob walked a bit away from it holding a box of Krispie Kreme donuts in his right hand while he munched happily away at the one in his left. "Running out of money need to find something to do" he muttered looking around as he ate. Most of the money he had stashed away had gone to actually getting to where he was at. "Oh well I'll figure something out" he muttered walking away as he finished the donuts tossing the box to the side. So far he hadn't made much of a mark or made his presence known in the city outside of taking out half the tree's in the park and likely stories from the fighters in the underground world he had injured or nearly killed telling stories of him. "Maybe a larger mark" he muttered thinking about it as he stood on the corner looking towards the bank on the other side of the street.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:59 pm

"Probably best to leave 'er be. Trust me, it ain't wise to disturb someone durin' meditation. You won't like what usually happens." Draco took a sip of his coffee. "It's kinda funny. All of you guys have such awesome hero names, but all I got to go on, at the moment, is my real name. Snow's probably got an idea, though."

((I figured that Snow would give him the name that I came up with for him. He hadn't actually figured somethin' like this would happen, anyway.))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Molly yawned as she stretched. She got out of bed quietly so not to bother Alice and she went into the kitchen. She tried to make as little noise as possible as she made eggs, bacon, and pancakes for them both.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Ghost sighed and glance at Star pushing the straw out of his mouth. "The mask is to make me look less human to make me look more fearful I had not intended it for comfort." he said witch was true normly if he needed to eat he would not ware his costume
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:57 pm

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena opened one eye and chuckled. "Actually, I could hear everything you just said. My style of meditation is slightly different from what you'd think." She stayed cross-legged in the air, but she gave Draco a look. "Hm. True, you never did give me a codename for yourself." She thought on it for a moment. "Cryogon. Cryo from the Greek meaning icy cold since your abilities seem to have a lot to do with the cold, and gon from the second syllable of the name of your species."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:04 pm

"Cool," Star said before smirking at her own pun.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games