Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Story Ideas (Ideas Accepted! NO X rated content!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:45 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Tired, bored ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Hyrule Castle, south eastern border ↛ σutfít

It was cold that late autumn evening as Princess Rei rode her black stallion southward, away from her mother's homeland. It had been several days since she began the journey, though she hated the weather. Rei wore her black and dark violet ninja attire, keeping her obsidian gauntlets on. Upon them was engraved her sigil from her father's clan. She kept her mask on out of habit which hid her nose and mouth. No doubt, she hadn't been prepared to leave the kingdom alone. However, Rei was willing to face this new journey regardless of how challenging it would be. Not a word did she speak, focusing on the road ahead.

[օօƈ]: Testing this out in case I ever use this layout in another RP. If anyone wishes to RP with me here in this guild, please let me know! Good RPers are hard to find!
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:33 pm
emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:02 pm
emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:24 pm
How to describe an elvish kingdom... What I've got so far is the type of terrain being a big, semi-open field surrounded by a thick forest for several dozen acres. Location would be somewhere on the northwestern border of Hyrule. (Note: This is for the Sailor Moon/Legend of Zelda story I've hardly worked on in a long time.) That's all I can think of for now.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:57 pm
How to describe an elvish kingdom... What I've got so far is the type of terrain being a big, semi-open field surrounded by a thick forest for several dozen acres. Location would be somewhere on the northwestern border of Hyrule. (Note: This is for the Sailor Moon/Legend of Zelda story I've hardly worked on in a long time.) That's all I can think of for now. Any suggestions are welcome, just please keep 'em clean. That's all I ask.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:39 pm
How to describe an elvish kingdom... What I've got so far is the type of terrain being a big, semi-open field surrounded by a thick forest for several dozen acres. Location would be somewhere on the northwestern border of Hyrule. (Note: This is for the Sailor Moon/Legend of Zelda story I've hardly worked on in a long time.) That's all I can think of for now. Any suggestions are welcome, just please keep 'em clean. That's all I ask.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:37 pm
gaia_sakura emotion_sweatdrop emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:43 pm
Writers' block is never any fun! Ugh! emotion_facepalm emotion_bigvein  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:38 pm
This isn't the America I know any more! UGH! emotion_facepalm emotion_bigvein  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:26 am
If you're born with girl parts, you're a girl. If you're born with guy parts, you're a guy. Literally no surgical or hormonal alterations to a person's body makes them the opposite gender, just a living fake of one and an abomination in the eyes of God. They think they can be the opposite gender just by the use of surgery, which it's no different than what suicide victims and abortionists do: Literally playing God. It's the same thing with a con artist, or any other liar trying to pretend to be something they're not by deceiving others such as friends, family, etc. Too many young people are still being lied to and deceived about this time and again, not just from their peers, but also from the society we live in. It's ridiculous seeing so many kids having this selfish, perverted agenda shoved into their education in school when it's not appropriate at all.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:49 am
emotion_facepalm emotion_bigvein  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:44 pm

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:48 pm
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 10:07 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, bored ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Hyrule Castle, south eastern border ↛ σutfít

It was cold that late autumn evening as Princess Rei rode her black stallion southward, away from her mother's homeland. It had been several days since she began the journey, though she hated the weather. Rei wore her black and dark violet ninja attire, keeping her obsidian gauntlets on. Upon them was engraved her sigil from her father's clan. She kept her mask on out of habit which hid her nose and mouth. No doubt, she hadn't been prepared to leave the kingdom alone. However, Rei was willing to face this new journey regardless of how challenging it would be. Not a word did she speak, focusing on the road ahead.

[օօƈ]: Testing this out in case I ever use this layout in another RP. If anyone wishes to RP with me here in this guild, please let me know! Good RPers are hard to find!
Quote:

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:22 pm
User Image

Quote:

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces