Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:54 pm
User Image
Akahana was giggling until Gaven brought out the blood. "Ah! What are you doing?"
She got up and got a towel, wiping Gaven's bloody fingers and the table.
"Proper just let him talk," then she focused on Gaven. "It was just a joke, okay? No need to spill blood anywhere," she said with a faint smile.
She sat back down and returned to the cards. "And grief you say? That card is my life story," she said jokingly, staring at the card.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:39 pm
Proper sighed and snapped his fingers, releasing the spell that silenced Gaven. Then he returned to the cards,
" This card will guide you true..." He said, and his jaw dropped when The Coin showed up. " My card. I guess that means you should rely on my advice." He said, recovering quickly.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:45 pm
User Image
Akahana noticed the short moment when Proper lost his composure. "Your card? What does that mean?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:59 pm
Proper sighed,
" as I explained to gaven, my card is the card that represents me, like the fool represents you and the storm represents gaven. This protects you..." he said, laying down the storm. " now this is just freaky. Apparently, we're stuck with each other." he said, wondering how long they fates would be interlinked.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image
Akahana laughed. "Woah, that is really cool. And oh Gaven, thank you for caring so much to protect me," she said as she raised her hand to teasingly touch his face. She picked up the three cards that represented them and held them out in a fan.
"Let's see how long this lasts."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:03 pm
Gaven swated Akahana's hand away as he got up from his chair. " The Ties that bind ...will not mend " He said moving over to the curtians and drawing them back looking out into the evening sky. The sun had gone down only leaving an echo of purple from where it had finaly left the herizon. " You see they'll break in the end...so lets not even try to pretend..that we will not say good bye friend" Gaverocoh qouted a verse as he looked into the city lights of chicago. "Proper ...don't read antoinettes fortuane or whatever you did for Akahana adn I. It woulden't be proper to frighten her. " He said putting his hands in the pockets of his jacket.

The vampire was scilent for a moment befor he turned back to the two. He smirked looking between the warlock and the shadowhunter. " Now that ,I'm free to wander the night. What say we get down to buisness with those demon rats your uncule was complaing about proper. We catch up with Dis-tin later to. An aqwantince of alphones she might know where we can find the rats to. "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:31 am
Proper nodded,
" Sounds like a plan." He said, but he was worried about what Gaven said. Even though they hadnt been together for that long. He was growing attached to others. Akahana was sweet and kind. And Gaven was just...Gaven. He knew it couldnt last forever between the three, but he hoped it lasted as long as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:47 am
Gaverocoh moved over to the hotel door and opend it. " Well lets get going befor Alphones and Anotinette figure we've run off. " he said motioning for the other two to fallow. The vampire headed out of the room and down the hall towards the elevator.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:23 pm
Proper smiled, enjoying a little mischief. He turned to Akahana,
" can you stay and tell them where we've gone?" He asked, but he was already dashing after Gaven, not wanting to get left behind. Catching up, he said,
" This is the second time I've had to run after you." He stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:33 pm
naturerage
Proper smiled, enjoying a little mischief. He turned to Akahana,
" can you stay and tell them where we've gone?" He asked, but he was already dashing after Gaven, not wanting to get left behind. Catching up, he said,
" This is the second time I've had to run after you." He stated.

" Yes and I'm sure it won't be the last...If you keep leaving Akahana behind she'll get restless. " Gaven warned glancing back down the hallway. he said as the elevator opened. He stepped in " The shadow hunter isen't going to stay behind for long. She'll be trailing us down the street after a few blocks. " The vampire admited knowing if Akahana could sneek out on her brother. She'd do the same to them. " When ,I was her age ..I woulden't miss a little adventure for anything in the world. "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:30 pm
Proper thought back to his youth in his families home. He never really got to explore.
" we haven't been her age in a long time." proper wondered what gavens youth was like in France.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:53 pm
User Image
Akahana's mouth fell open as Proper and Gaven left her. She closed the door after them and sprawled out on the unoccupied bed, muttering about how it'd be her pleasure to be left behind.
After examining her surroundings and pacing the room a few times she went to the nightstand and pulled out a notepad and pen writing:
Dear Antoi and Alphi, we went out, don't worry we'll be coming back.
She folded the note and stood it up on the nightstand as she crept through the door and shut it slowly behind her. Then, she trailed down the hall after Gaven and Proper.

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:01 pm
Gaven sighed as the elevator door opend onto the main lobby. He faintly rememberd the years of his youth. It was a distent memories that haunted his subconcious. When his skin held warmth and his heart pumped that warmth. There was no thrist to fill ,but a hunger to live. When life was short and days were not so long. " Don't remind me..." Gaverocoh murmured as his mind was already swimming in the sea of memories. " When ,I was twelve and antoinette was nine. My father took us for our frist ridding lesson. He had purches a small colt horse for us to ride. I'd wanted to go ridding with the rest of the court in the summer for a hunting party. he would only let me do it if ,I could learn to ride well by the time summer came. It was already spring and there wasen't much time. " The vampire said moving across the lobby . " Antoinette put flowers in the horses main and decorated it. It was more her pet then a horse. I scolded he for sneeking it apples when father was not watching. She was afraid of getting on the horse and so ,I got to ride first. My father had warned me not to go to fast ,but ....I naturally did not listen,I was a stuborn child and tried to go full speed. I fell from the horse and broke my arm. My father did not let me get on another horse till, I was fifteen. "  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:54 am
Proper smiled, thinking back on his youth.
" I grew up on my grandfathers estate on the outskirts of London. it was my grandmother Diem who raised me. My grandfather, Georg, was a respected member of the clergy. When i was 17, I watched my Grandfather tie his own son to a wall and try to exorcise him. That was when I realized he was crazy. I left then and ran off to America with Primrose." Proper shuddered, remembering Diems screams as Georg placed a heavy crucifix on his leg. " Diem still has a limp..."  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:07 pm
" Blissful ignorance of man kind is a blessing and a curse. " Gaverocoh said motioning for proper to fallow him. He knew where he was going chicago was a place he had offten gone with alphones on buisness. It was still easy to get lost in if he wasen't careful they would end up just that. " I'm still furious with alphones turning me the night befor my wedding ,but ...In away ,I'm glad that ,I woke up from my dream world. Reality is so mutch more exciting without the mists of glamours clouding it up. " The vampire explained as he turned down an ally. " I should tell you alittle about Dis-Tin. She's a warlock like youself ...or a witch ,I don't know how you people catagorize your sexs " Gaven said with a shrug as he passed a firmiller dumpster. " Well she's helped alphones on more then one occasion. We know her pretty well ...just don't talk about the high warlock of chicago unless you want her to spiral into a rant. It can get very long and boring. She's exsalent in what we need her for ,but ...lets just say Dis-tin hasen't been able to beat out the high warlock of chicago for good reason. She's still learning her craft. Also you are not allowed what so ever to join in on her torment of me. In return for her services ,I've become an unwilling guinea pig for spells and potions. Alphones has little to bargen with so ...He uses me as payment. So don't put ideas in her head." The vampire said turning into what looked like a high end spa. " Were here ..Now remember no mention of the chicago high warlock or joining in her antics "  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games