Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
{ THE TREASURE ROOM } BATTLEGROUNDS CONCLUSION P 31 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ramenli rolled 1 100-sided dice: 53 Total: 53 (1-100)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:33 pm
The world began to crumble around her and he fell. Fell until he landed with a solid thump, letting out a slight groan.

A manly groan.

He looked down. HE DID NOT HAVE BREASTS. Ecstatically he jumped to his feet. HE WAS A BOIL AGAIN.

It was the best moment of his entire life.

Miss Xiu-Ying ran up, placed her hat on him, and disappeared. He did not mind that it was pressing awkwardly on his antennae, he was a boil. A boil that was apparently going to be protecting a hat for the near future. He grinned at the zomboil that was still with him, noting that he seemed slightly taller. Like how it had been when they first met. But then the zomboil was leaving him too before he could tell him that everything was fine and thanking him for the compliment.

He walked after him into the fog, not even bothering to break into a run. It was easy to keep close enough even in the dense fog to not lose him, but he did work on catching up. When he did he slipped his hand into the zomboil's smiling as he did so. "It would not do us any good to get lost now would it?" It really did not matter, he was a boil again and did not have breasts and even if things did go wrong in the fog he was a boil.

HP: 30/30

Seussi

Kaiyumi

Bilious rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:34 pm
His cheeks had flushed, still touching the now unfamiliar smoothness in a sort of trance. At least until the zombie came out of no where, ripping Candace from his side and enraging her.

Oh... bother. He wobbled for only a moment before snapping out of it. Alright. Alright THIS he could deal with! Suddenly Roar was back, balanced expertly on his shoulder and aimed....

Finally able to attack properly, Roar was more than happy to leap into action, his burst only slowing due to the odd thickness in the air, but still hit true against the undead.... jerk attacking his girl.

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER!"

HP: 50/50
Damage: 5/2= 2.5= 3
Target: Sammy

Miliardo Kason

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:37 pm
MoonKitsune

"Stay?" Barth repeated miserably. "But- what...what are you going to do if you catch him?" Being dumped outside this House, surrounded by full-grown Hunters, Barth was seized with fear. He couldn't get up, rooted to the ground by some unseen force. He had enough trouble with gravity on a good day. It was like a bad dream. Not a dream, I'd know, some part of him realized. "Calder. Please don't...don't go."

prolixity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:37 pm
The hissed epithet made Jordan turn in time to avoid all but the bare edge of the reaper's attack; still, he felt like he was moving through molasses, his limbs slowed by the dragging force pulling at him. Oddly, Ferros felt no heavier than usual. "That I am," he answered, and brought Ferros around in a partial arc.

The hammer made contact, but the sluggish response of his muscles kept the strike from hitting as hard as he would have liked. But Jordan could sense and hear Ferros hissing in predatory glee as he tasted Fear.

HP: 39/40
Damage: 4/2 = 2
Charge: 1/3
Target: Sparrow

kuromeez

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Zar still wasn't in a very pleased mood with Nuru as a rule. Though coffee /did/ make things a little more tolerable for him. Actually the more he drank of it, the more it calmed him down. Still, it didn't change the fact that Nuru had let some grubby little horrible scareling pat his head and call him a dog wheras if Zar did the same? He'd be growled at or barked at. Double standards, and not double standards that Zar was at all willing to tolerate.

So Nuru got the silent treatment, Zar quite frankly didn't care if the scarelings had grown up, though it did look like they had. It made as much sense as anything else on a night where a giant purple dinosaur had risen out of an ocean of gold to sing mind numbing songs. All he cared about right now was the fact that it was draughty and he was wearing a pair of PJs, and that his fluffy slippers were getting slightly damp on this grass.

"I don't know." he snapped. "Why don't you ask your little boilfriend?"

User Image
HP:30/30
Appearance:Zar is currently wearing a pair of absurd smiley face covered PJs and a pink fluffy housecoat probably belonging to his mother.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:40 pm
Eva might have panicked a bit when the room began to collapse, but her yelp was not nearly on the same level as Otto's girlish shriek had been. Unfortunately (or fortunately) there had been no time to even process his scream before they were all dumped...in front of some old house, or something? How strange! Eva began to push herself up, only to realize hey, her arms weren't short and stubby anymore! And her chest wasn't an ironing board either!

"...Huh! Ariane, Puppy, are you two alright?" She turned to look at them, patting off her leggings. And Reine...where was Reine? She was okay too, wasn't she? Around them, Eva could see that both Halloweener and Hunter had jumped into action, swinging fists and weapons at one another. Summoning Chara, the girl eyed the crowd in front of them and frowned thoughtfully.

"We should probably jump in and help. Any preference?" Probably one of the monsters who was attacking one of own would be a good choice.

HP: 40/40
Target: --
Damage: --
Appearance: This, without the jacket, scarf, and gloves.

Dragain

Drifter Jet Enduro

Kaiyumi

prolixity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:46 pm
There was a Hunter attacking Sammy. "No!" Siddie shrieked, and hurried as best she could with her whole body feeling weirdly heavy. The skirts were throwing her off as well - after practicing and exercising in much less for a couple of months, once again dealing with the bulk and impediment of pretty, doll-like clothing was actually kind of awful.

She lashed out with long, sharp claws as soon as she could get in range. It was barely a scratch, but she was doing something.

Damage: 2/2 = 1
Targeting: Jerry

Bilious

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Nuru shot Zar a rather short-lived dirty look before muttering, "How could a little scareling be my boilfriend?"

It hadn't really occurred to him that Zar might just be a smidge bit jealous in earnest. His immediate thought was that Zar just felt like being a b*****d and damn it he was going to be a b*****d. Making the boil wonder if he should be a b*****d in reply.

He stomped up to Zar, completely intending to give him what for but then once he got there... well. He just couldn't do it. Instead wrapping his arms around Zar and his housecoat and cooing, "Fuzzy~"

Careful Zar it's a trap decoy!

HP - 30/30
Appearance - Nuru is a boil again, dressed in just his tank top and trousers.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:47 pm
Calder frowned at Barth as he pleaded with him to stay. "Bu...But the hunters. He's the one that leads them. He hurt Red. If we can get him, the little ones might be done and over with. This could be our chance to protect our school. I'm one of the fastest runners, Barth. I'm not even hurt anymore. See?" Calder lifted up his shirt to show a very lean stomach without any bandages or stitches.

"Please. I'll come right back if I don't catch him." He knelt down slightly. "How about I carry you?" He said, smiling. That way he didn't have to leave him....but what if Barth got captured again? "I don't want you captured though." He frowned, but attempted to shift anyways - to no avail.

"Uh.....they have something that is keeping me from shifting." He said, looking up and then back at Barth. "He's getting away from us, Barth. These little hunters are going to keep attacking us over and over again. He tried to hurt you. Remember? The bigger ones. We owe a death on their side."

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:50 pm
Candace watched as a dragon boy came charging at her, lunging and..flying right by her. She laughed, a short chuckle that erupted into a full cackle. These things were so stupid! Oh, but the zombie's words were cute. She smirked. "Oh? Like you're any better? Preying on humans? Making it your life's mission to scare them so much they have nightmares and scream and people think they're crazy? Oh yes, let's fault the protectors who don't want to see innocent people sent to their deaths because a group of freaks who live in the shadows scare them too much. Oh yes. We're total cowards." She grunted as she was kicked and stumbled to one side, growling at the zombie. Ow.

Don't let her rile you up, dearest Candace. She's just a zombie, she's barely any threat to you.

Jerry's bark at the zombie was all that kept Candace from rushing at her again, knowing damn well it was wisest to keep out of the way of Roar's blast. She turned a soft smile toward the man. "Oh, Jerry." Candace sighed happily. "I wish I could kiss you right no--" A shadowy creature came up and attacked Jerry. A flat out shadow. Oh hell no. Candace's eyes widened as she jumped around Jerry, giving a spin to stab the talon on Atropos' heel against the shadow girl.

"You stay off him!" A shadow of all things. Hell no.

HP: 47/50
Damage done: 6 - half = 3!
Target: Siddie
Charge: 1/2

Appearance: This

((Edit: DERP I MISSED WE CAN ONLY ATTACK ONCE. Candace'd still hit Siddie but no HP's taken off, 'kay? ;u;))

Prolixity
Miliardo Kason
Bilious

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Zar rolled his eyes. "You said they got bigger didn't you? They likely weren't even scarelings to begin with and you just made an even bigger idiot of yourself than us-"

He was cut off mid rant by Nuru ..hugging him? It was not expected. Nor was it approved of, Zar was in a bad mood and Nuru was getting the cold shoulder for a reason dammit, he couldn't simply /circumvent/ this by being clingy.

Using a little more claw than he needed to, he made to peel Nuru off himself.

"This is a battlefield you jackdamned idiot, shoo. Down boy."

HP: 30/30
Appearance - Zar is wearing smiley face PJs and a pink fluffy housecoat likely belonging to his mother and a pair of bunny slippers.

Pepzilla rolled 9 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 4, 2, 2, 1, 4, 3 Total: 21 (9-36)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:52 pm
kuromeez

When Bul would finally return from the fog he growled angrily to himself. What a failure he was for letting that s**t get away. Wasn't he supposed to be quick on his ******** that s**t.

He had to make this work. Even with the awkward shifting of weight Bul was determined to hit one of this skinbags be it a punch to the face or a full on fear attack. No need to be a coward when they were clearly as confused as he was right? Maybe 'Caelum' would come back. He always did it seemed. And by then he would be a terrible target anyway.

And then he spotted Gale. Oh yes, he recognized this little twerp. Maybe he grew his hair out but that gun was unmistakable.

"Little punk-" he snarled and rattled his spines preparing to attack. He was in stance to use his snotballs to pummel the boy when everything went horribly wrong, the half beast getting pushed to the side before he could accurately summon his fear. He did make a good mess of bloody snot though.

Shoot ME in the a**, I'll give you a whooping...

Target: Gale
DMG: Missed so hard xDDD
FEAR: (y1) Barrier (v2) swift strikes -using-  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:53 pm
"You...could probably outrun him, yes, but that scythe...he almost took on- whatever it was Red turned into. If you find him, he'll-" Barth looked around, at the yard which had deteriorated into Hunters and students trying to kill each other.

"I don't want you to catch him," Barth said, voice tight.

Miliardo Kason rolled 8 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 4, 3, 1, 2, 1 Total: 21 (8-32)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:02 pm
She had been standing arms raised ready to strike back at the hunter again, something came from behind. A thundering blast but it didn't hit her hard enough, instead she spun with it catching a glimpse of her Ghoulfriend, her little Siddie sneaking up to claw at Jerry.

Even as she spun she dropped crouching low, FEAR flaring through her body. "I never once touched you filth till you attacked us." She lunged forward eyes going wide as Candace moved past her towards... Siddie~!

"YOU GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY GHOULFRIEND YOU b***h!" Her battle cry flared strong, as she rushed down toward the foolish hunter for turning her back to attack the person Sammy swore to protect the most. She moved unusually fast FEAR pushing her body beyond normal bounds as she slammed her left fist into Candace, a cold chill filling where ever she hit as her FEAR soaked into the girl leaving her feeling cold as dead.

"YOU TOUCH HER AGAIN AND I'LL RIP YOUR EYES OUT."

HP: 33
DMG: 19 / 2 = 9.5 = 10
Target: Candace

Prolixity
Eight
Bilious

Miliardo Kason

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:04 pm
Marcus winced at the freak got him. It didn't help that it felt like someone was riding on his shoulders. Dis was begging for another taste of FEAR. Another nibble. Another bite. Marcus just wanted to kick the mutt's teeth in. "Sorry, last I checked the ones who liked to s**t in public were dogs. But that's okay. Dumb bitches probably don't have any decency anyways."

Antagonize the enemy, that was the plan. If a shitty one. Again, he looked for Cass. She would want in on this Ghost a** kicking action.

HP: 47/50
Target: NA
Damage: NA
Charge: 1/2

OnionGrump

demon-pachabel

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers