Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:32 pm
River's eyes welled with tears. "Sciz...He kidnapped me..."

Frost smiled af Jaybomb. "Hey...bro...Wazzup?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:40 pm
"Yes, yes. I know. What did They do to you?" S.M. asked. "If it hurts too much, you don't have to tell me."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:46 pm
Jaybomb sighs. "Oh nothing just got done helping put out a fire..Hey Where is Spyke?" Jaybomb looks around not knowing the room not knowing Spyke is still in the underground city dealing with Blood's servant. "Swift, wasn't Spyke with you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:00 pm
"I got raped, whipped, burned, etc...."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:28 pm
S.M. gripped River's hand. "Those bastards... I'll kill them..." he thought. "I'm sorry, River. Spyke will be here soon, I promise. For now just rest and try to forget those events." S.M. kissed River's cheek and turned to Jaybomb. "He stayed behind to take care of business.

Fenikkusu appeared in the ICU once more with Spyke. S.M. quickly motioned him over to River. "She needs you, bro. Now more than ever. They did bad things to her..." S.M. got a spark in his eye. "It's against my normal standards, but... Spyke, when you're ready, we head to the armory. We load up with all kinds of weapons and we counterattack Blood at his house. He had his second chance," S.M. pushed open the door to the ICU and said before it closed, "and now it's dead."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:03 pm
Spyke nods and walks to River and sits in the chair besides her bed. "Sorry I was late..I had to send a message to Blood." Spyke looks at River. "I'm here now and I will never leave you, I swear to you that I will make them pay for what they done to you...every last one of them will suffer."

Jaybomb looks over at Spyke then exits but not before telling Frost something. "I'm going to ask Angel to teleport over here to heal the both of you then I'm going to get some weapons ready to help Swift and Spyke out." He then exits the ICU and heads to the castle.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:16 pm
Fenrir consciously attempts to recover, still unable to do anything. Feeling returned, and he wished it never came back. His body burned. Burned worse than anything he had ever felt. The pain was obliterating his thoughts. He wished for death...

And death never came...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:07 am
Frost, noticing Fenrir was in pain, laced a thin sheet of ice over his burns, making it thicker at worser parts.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:53 am
((Oh ********... I guess Blood shouting at Swift and Spyke over the gunfire is out of the question?))

Blood thought about it. He was a cold person, but he did have a bright side... And who better to show it to than his brother's ex-wife? She was a nice girl, despite almost killing him. "You know, I do have a guest bedroom. You can stay here while you find something else."

Jarkoven slumped over as the fire singed his fur and burned his face. A couple of cultists found him and began to help him, applying soothing creams and wrapping his face. After all possible medical treatments, he put a solid black mask with red carvings over his scarred face, a voice changer similar to Blood's carnivale mask. "Now, I really feel no regret..." He walked out to the cultists. "Blood is going to be attacked! We need to intercept the king and his lapdog for long enough for them to see the nonexistent reason!" He pulled Blood's robes over him and began to load a M4A1.

Draid put the tommy gun back. "The flintlock may take a couple of days, but other than that, we're all set. I'll just tag this for you..." He put a tag around the flintlock claiming the gun to Hunter. "I gotta smelt these rings real quick... So, I'll get back to you in a couple of days, then?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:59 am
Hunter nods. "Thanks then, Well I'm heading to the castle to get started on my patrols then seeya." Hunter then leaves the workshop and heads to the castle.

Jaybomb arrives at the castle and heads straight to the Crystal Heart chamber. "Angel, Are you there? I need your help."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:04 am
Sciz walked into Blood's house, sitting down on the couch and throwing the gun into Blood's lap. "Happy birthday."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:54 am
The pain lessened, making it bearable. He wanted to thank her, thank her with all his heart, but he still couldn't move. A tear rolls down his cheek, from the pain or his friend's kindness, he didn't know. But he knew he needed to regain function of his body, he needed to help Swift and everyone take down Blood. He needed to... For the sake of his sanity...  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:48 pm
Rain stopped mid thought, startled by the spontaneous act of kindness from him. Her automatic reaction was to accuse him of setting some kind of trap. Though after all that had occurred, she couldn't bring herself to pull such a bitchy move. Especially since he was offering to give her a relatively safe place to sleep. Besides, she told herself, if she was suspicious, wasn't
It always better to let him think he had the advantage? It was all just convincing herself, really.

"Thank you, Blood... But... I need to know... Why have you been so patient with me, after all that's happened.... Don't you hate me? You have every reason to... And let's be honest, I have reason to hate you, too," she said soba puzzled look on her face. She just couldn't comprehend how he could offer her anything.

She glanced at the gun, then at Sciz. Who was... It didn't matter.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:00 am

S.M. stood in front of Blood's house with Spyke. He and Fenikkusu had fused together once more. As before, his feet were now bird claws and he had searingly hot wings on his back. He had a belt on that held two pistols, each fully loaded. On his back in between his wings was a broadsword. Strapped to one of his legs was a large dagger. And finally, he was now sporting leather groves with iron knuckles. His outfit now consisted of the standard guard's armor without the shoes or helmet. He was ready for a fight that we wouldn't soon forget. Was it overkill? Maybe. But, better to have too much than too little. "Are you ready for this, bro?" he asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:11 am
Just then a volley of gunfire tore Blood's house as the cultists arrived. They were firing at Blood's house as to draw attention away from them. Jarkoven, now hidden beneath Blood's robes and his black mask, began shouting through a megaphone, the words masked by a voice-changer. "Kill him! This b*****d has been thwarting blood's promise! HE was the one who allowed the prisoners to escape! HE helped stop the fire!"

((Blood didn't start the fire, It was always burning since the world's been turnin'))

Ath the first shots, blood flipped over his couch, grabbing Rain and Sciz and hauling them to the floor. "Thank you for the gun, Sciz. Might come in handy." He then turned to Rain. "I know this is a bad time, but the reason why I'm trying to help you is because you're family, Rain. You may not see it that way, but I do. And I help family, no matter how much they don't want help..." He put his hand up over the couch, firing back at the cultists. He shouted over the gunfire to Sciz. "You only brought ONE CLIP?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff