Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:44 am
((I'm really sorry, we've been having some bad storms that kept knocking my power out at my house and I can't get on gaia at work. Did I miss anything important for Dreamer? I know it's Aster's turn to fight Brink
@Tayuya: If something like this happens again you can post as my characters if you want. If you have any questions about personalities or anything just ask in a pm or something))

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster timidly walks closer to Brink, ignoring whatever the others are talking about. She stops a few feet away and watches him, frowning slightly. Or at least it looked like she was. The real her was high tailing it out of the gym.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:22 am
Smells-Like-A-Cookie
((alter ego time Haha))

Kyle wasn't paying attention to either of the woman, he couldn't hear anything but his heavy breathing anymore. Suddenly he felt himselfed being pulled, he felt like he was floating. He blacked out.
"Unhand me!" Kyle yelled out, his voice sounding rough and distant. He pulled himself away from Mara and jumped back. He stared down Mara "you won't get the best of me this time demon!" Kyle's entire body was covered with electricity "this world of yours will be destroyed Weaver" he said, a wide grin growing on his face, large bolts of electricity started firing off from Kyle's body, striking anything and everything around him.

Basically that and a lot of running around. Check page 22 / 23, mostly.  

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:23 pm
Feng laughed. "You wouldn't want to fight me....trust me." he said crossing his arms. "He was told to go easy on you...in my homeland there is no such thing as mercy." He said seriously watching Aster. "hmmm....." He looked around. Something was up with that girl.

Kuzan smiled as a sudden blizzard started to make its way into DC. "Come on out.....let's get this over with"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:47 pm
((The illusion is also hiding her from sight, sorry if I wasn't clear. And thank you Koujo, I'll go skim it quickly))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:14 pm
((lol ok))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:23 pm
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer had followed the two in her feline form. Seeing that the boy was injured and didn't seem likely to throw anymore electricity around, she approaches cautiously.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:32 pm
"Don't look so down it's just training" Brink said as he went to his defensive stance. He wasn't going to lie this girl would be tricky. Her illusions were pretty realistic and he wasn't exactly sure the extent of those things. "Come at me when you are ready" Brink said as he took a slow breath relaxing himself as he looked towards the girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:19 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster reaches the gym door and glances back. She has the illusion suddenly dart forward while another one appears behind him. Hoping that would be enough of a distraction, she tries to sneak out the door.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:22 pm
Illusion's right Brink thought looking at each of them as he thought about it increasing gravity around him to three times normal. He needed to figure out which one was real as getting hit by a punch he couldn't tell was coming wouldn't fell good in the least.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:42 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,

As soon as Aster makes it out the door, the illusions vanish. She promptly takes off running down the hall.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:17 pm
Kyle was breathing heavily, barely managing to stay conscious, he wanted to push himself up but eith every movement came a strong surge of pain, he heard Mara and shook his head "I can't...I can't" he spoke softly. "Mara...I'm so sorry..." he said, he couldn't believe how far he had gone this time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:37 pm
"I'll get her, looks like she's making a run for it." Lewis said mildly, looking outside the door after the illusions vanished. He was faster when he flew, and he also had telekinesis, which could grab hold of her and hold her still long enough for someone else or Lewis to get to her and bring her back to the gym.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:50 pm
"Come on." Mara had gotten off much better than Kyle, and she was getting an adrenaline rush. "Come on, let's get you somewhere safe..." She was scared to touch him, worried it might tear his burned skin. She wrapped her hands and arms with her cloak, and gently grabbed his shoulder. Her heart was starting to race, her mind starting to run; Mara began to panic. "Come on" She was whispering, more trying to say something to keep herself calm than anythign else.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:12 pm
Kyle cried out as he pushed himself up, his skin tearing with every movement. He finally forced himself to stand " let's go..." he said, he almost fell forward but grabbed onto Mara for support  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:25 pm
I feel it deep within,
It's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I
Feel like a monster

The
secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it [caged]
But I can't control it
So
STAY AWAY[ from me
The beast is
U.g.L.y.
I feel the
^R^A^G^E^
And I just can't hold it

Mara nodded, and kept her arms out, trying her best to help without pulling on his skin too much. "I'm bringing you to the hospital..." What else could she do? "I can take away the pain, but it could make things much worse..." Tricking the mind was easy. The mind thinks the body is okay, and so suddenly it feels okay; but it wouldn't make anything better. Much like with the cake, he could end up killing himself and not even know what happened...

My secret side I keep
Hid under [lock and key
I keep [it caged]
But I can't control it
Cause if I
L.E.T. H I M O-U-T
He'll
T~E~A~R me ^.U^P.^
And B|RE/A-K me V.DOWN.V

Why won't somebody come and save me from this?
Make it end!
I HATE what I've become
The NIGHTMARE's just begun
I must >!CONFESS!< that I

I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games