Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:39 pm
"Of course! I'll be back shortly!" Ophelia exclaimed, bursting upwards and out the door to do just that. She didn't want to keep Kaistern waiting after all! In fact, she came back with the healer in tow faster than one might think.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:55 pm
((Heaper, lol. Why do I get the feeling that one was your fault? XD ))

Once Kaistern was all patched up and good as new, he sighed and rubbed his arm where the last of his injuries had been. "At least that's one problem solved. I'm still worried though..." he admitted. "I've never snapped like that before. It's never been pure rage like that and I've never blacked out."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:06 pm
{Silly typo. XD}

"We should be wary in the future, it seems." Someone was out for Ophelia's life, otherwise, no assassin would have been hired. Chances are, Kaistern would end up snapping like that again in the near future if preventive measures weren't taken. But...how were they to go about it? That she did not know. "If you have any concerns at all, anything you need talked about or done, please know that you can always come to me."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:55 pm
((Stupid gaia and its stupid glitchy-ness. >.> ))

"I know, it's just...I've never been exactly proud at having a split personality with a hair trigger temper..." Kaistern said as he got up to gather his clothes for the day before moving behind a changing screen. "I thought I'd been doing pretty well, not snapping until last night since you moved into the castle, but now...Last night just sounded worse than usual."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:18 pm
{It's been glitchin' up for me too! D: Won't accept interwebs connection... *insert le emo face here*}

"Perhaps I should be more careful from now on. I'll have to look into setting up several traps in my room or something. Perhaps I'll hire an enchanter to set protective wards or something so that this scenario does not come about twise." Ophelia thought out loud in a hardly audible tone, considering herself to blame for Kaistern's snapping the previous night. "You know yourself better than I, Kaistern. What usually triggers these outbursts?" she asked him, wanting to know if she knew all the triggers or if there were any more that they should work on preventing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:32 pm
"Normally it's cases of anger, and the sight or scent of blood, to a lesser extent." Kaistern said with a bit of a grim sigh as he stepped out from behind the screen once he was dressed. "The worst cases seem to be...whenever someone's giving you crap for being you human, or...when you're in danger like last night..." he admitted as he averted his gaze.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:47 pm
Ophelia found herself oddly giddy to hear what she did, to have verbal affirmation of her importance. (Such feelings made her feel like a horrible, horrible person though.) With faintly blushing cheeks she said, "I shall take greater measures to protect myself, then. Do not blame yourself for my carelessness."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:59 pm
"You and I both know what happened wasn't your fault." Kaistern told her. "I wouldn't have snapped if you weren't in trouble. You can't control people trying to kill you."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:11 pm
"No, but I can be more careful." Ophelia huffed out a small sigh. "I need to do more research on the people of these lands. Each species' strengths and weaknesses, how to promptly use those to my advantage in combat, how best to prevent such attacks, and the like. I am not at fault for the attempt but for the fact that I wasn't prepared for it."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:03 pm
On the way out of his room, Kaistern pulled her into a sudden hug. "I'm glad you're okay. I may not like how things played out and the things my worse half did and said, but I'm glad you're okay." 'Worse half'. Kaistern had always been an odd case, but he'd always been perfectly okay with his random freak outs, even if that side of him was cuckoo for cocoa puffs. But despite the insanity, despite all the killing, he had never once referred to it as being 'bad' or 'worse' compared to his calm self. But for the first time he actually saw it as a different person; not only did it have a different personality, but different thoughts now too. And if it didn't like Ophelia, and thought her nothing but trouble, then he didn't like it either.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:25 pm
Ophelia was quick to reciprocate the hug, her arms wrapped around him in a tight embrace. "Thank you. I promise to do my upmost to make sure that I don't put you in that position ever again." She still seemed to be blaming herself for what happened and what was said. Given her relationship with her mother as a child, given the conflicting values of ambition and subserviance that was instilled upon her in her youth, this was probably most unsurprising.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:16 pm
"Thanks again. For everything." he said giving her one last friendly squeeze before walking off to breakfast. At least she never asked about why he was crazy. Kaistern wasn't sure what she'd think of him if he killed his own parents. On the other hand, there were times when he just wanted to tell her and get it off his chest. Of course, it was hard to find the right time to vent about his most traumatizing childhood memory.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:31 pm
Ophelia simply smiled in return at Kaistern, following him along to get some breakfast as well. He did not need to thank her for simply being by his side, she couldn't help but think, but she still appreciated his words nevertheless.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:15 pm
((More proof of Homestuck's hold on me. I can no longer go home without smiling at the passing sign for our local Vagabond Inn.))

"....You think I should see a shrink?" Kaistern asked out of the blue while they ate. "After the way I acted last night...I'm worried you might not be safe around me." he said looking away guiltily.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games