Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Life is like unicorn poop: colorful and messy. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:47 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Nick called me this morning... he woke up before dawn, couldn't get back to sleep and decided he wanted company in his misery cat_rolleyes so he decided to wake me up. cat_stressed

Good thing I was back at the parental untis' location, because it degenerated into phone sex cat_redface cat_blaugh cat_rolleyes

Ebil, ebil Nick

Why was it good you were back there? razz

Heheh naughty naughty... heart Glad you had some sexy fun time! razz  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:48 pm
RainbowPop26

Because my Grandpa made it quite clear he's not deaf? cat_redface cat_stressed cat_rofl  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:49 pm
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26

Because my Grandpa made it quite clear he's not deaf? cat_redface cat_stressed cat_rofl

rofl Ah, I see razz  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:46 am
Gigi Deveraux

Well, I imagine that's the oldest meaning of the word... where do you live?

The smells don't bother me so much.

User Image User Image

I'm from the Philippines, where chickens walking around the street are as ordinary as people passing by 4laugh

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

White Trash Zombie

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:40 pm
Gigi, I just read your journal. Like, your whole journal. It took a while sweatdrop It seemed kind of unfair that you're always posting your support on mine, but I'm not on yours.

Being in a relationship that the rest of society would frown upon, I can relate. I can relate to having to keep secrets, and I can relate to being really sad sometimes at having to be someone's secret because of the disasterous consequences of doing otherwise. Your story inspires me. Despite having to go through the hardship and pain that come with keeping this a secret, you believe love is worth it. I absolutely agree. Love, and the happiness you feel when you're with the one you love (or in my case, ones), no matter who they are, is something beautiful and special.

And I totally know what you mean by having limited options regarding jobs. I don't have it so bad because I have a car, but I have no money to go back to school, and it seems like even for professions that a reasonable person could simply train on the job for, they want a frikkin' degree. It's so frusterating.

Anyway, I wanted you to know that I think you're a great and caring person, and I know there are wonderful things to come in the future for someone like you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:27 pm
Diabolical Eevee
Gigi, I just read your journal. Like, your whole journal. It took a while sweatdrop It seemed kind of unfair that you're always posting your support on mine, but I'm not on yours.

Being in a relationship that the rest of society would frown upon, I can relate. I can relate to having to keep secrets, and I can relate to being really sad sometimes at having to be someone's secret because of the disasterous consequences of doing otherwise. Your story inspires me. Despite having to go through the hardship and pain that come with keeping this a secret, you believe love is worth it. I absolutely agree. Love, and the happiness you feel when you're with the one you love (or in my case, ones), no matter who they are, is something beautiful and special.

And I totally know what you mean by having limited options regarding jobs. I don't have it so bad because I have a car, but I have no money to go back to school, and it seems like even for professions that a reasonable person could simply train on the job for, they want a frikkin' degree. It's so frusterating.

Anyway, I wanted you to know that I think you're a great and caring person, and I know there are wonderful things to come in the future for someone like you.

Daaamn girl. All 26 pages? You must have had a lot of free time this weekend! (Speaking of free time, how's Digi doing? Haven't seen her in the guild in a while.)

Don't worry about fairness, I'm OK with you popping in once in a blue moon.

Thank you emotion_hug it's so hard, some days, wondering if it's worth all the trouble and the hiding... then he comes over and smiles at me, and I just melt.

big chunk of my problem is the isolation and lack of transportation. He's in vo-tech school, so he gets out and meets new people, while I'm stuck here. I'm desperate for a job in the city so I can get out of my parents' house. And yeah, since when do you need a Master's degree to work as a receptionist?

Thank you emotion_hug it helps to know people care. I know you three will be all right, too. Well, you four cat_4laugh  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:26 am
Gigi Deveraux
Diabolical Eevee

Daaamn girl. All 26 pages? You must have had a lot of free time this weekend! (Speaking of free time, how's Digi doing? Haven't seen her in the guild in a while.)

Don't worry about fairness, I'm OK with you popping in once in a blue moon.

Thank you emotion_hug it's so hard, some days, wondering if it's worth all the trouble and the hiding... then he comes over and smiles at me, and I just melt.

big chunk of my problem is the isolation and lack of transportation. He's in vo-tech school, so he gets out and meets new people, while I'm stuck here. I'm desperate for a job in the city so I can get out of my parents' house. And yeah, since when do you need a Master's degree to work as a receptionist?

Thank you emotion_hug it helps to know people care. I know you three will be all right, too. Well, you four cat_4laugh

Wow. Evee I didn't even know you had a journal *feels bad and makes a note to read it*

emotion_hug It helps when you have friends who are there for you for sure. I hope you can get a job soon so you can get away from your parents. I worry. I want you to be happy above all other things. <3

Evee I don't know what your situation is but it seems we may have a lot in common too! <3 I really should go read your journal... *sneaks off quietly*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:17 pm
Last night was horrible. I'd been coughing here and there a couple of days, but last night it wouldn't stop. I was up all night until my mother took me to a walk-in clinic this morning. By then I could barely breathe from the congestion and even getting to the car was difficult.

I must have looked like I was about to keel over because they took me into an examniation room right away. I got inhalation therapy, chest x-rays to make sure it wasn't pneumonia, and prescriptions for prednisone and an inhaler.

Once we got back I slept most of the day. I'm coughing up some goo but I feel a lot better - except my ribs and abs hurt like hell.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Last night was horrible. I'd been coughing here and there a couple of days, but last night it wouldn't stop. I was up all night until my mother took me to a walk-in clinic this morning. By then I could barely breathe from the congestion and even getting to the car was difficult.

I must have looked like I was about to keel over because they took me into an examniation room right away. I got inhalation therapy, chest x-rays to make sure it wasn't pneumonia, and prescriptions for prednisone and an inhaler.

Once we got back I slept most of the day. I'm coughing up some goo but I feel a lot better - except my ribs and abs hurt like hell.

Holy s**t! emotion_hug I'm sorry you feel bad. At least your mother decided to take you to the doctor. I hope you get better soon!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:40 pm
-Whimsical Stardust-
Holy s**t! emotion_hug I'm sorry you feel bad. At least your mother decided to take you to the doctor. I hope you get better soon!

Thanks... I just took a hit on the inhaler... doc said to take it every 4 hours the first day then 2Xday until gone. Considering taking a second dose for overnight purposes when I hit the sack.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:42 pm
Gigi Deveraux
-Whimsical Stardust-

Thanks... I just took a hit on the inhaler... doc said to take it every 4 hours the first day then 2Xday until gone. Considering taking a second dose for overnight purposes when I hit the sack.

That's probably a good idea. They gave Robert an inhaler before and I used it (shame shame) It helped me a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:41 pm
-Whimsical Stardust-
That's probably a good idea. They gave Robert an inhaler before and I used it (shame shame) It helped me a lot.

No point in letting it go to waste, right? cat_wink

Blergh. Going to make some tea with honey and lemon, then back to make a new avi. I save outfits, then end up deleting several when I run out of space. I don;t even know why I bother since I rarely use the same outfit twice anyway!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:50 pm
Gigi Deveraux

No point in letting it go to waste, right? cat_wink

Blergh. Going to make some tea with honey and lemon, then back to make a new avi. I save outfits, then end up deleting several when I run out of space. I don;t even know why I bother since I rarely use the same outfit twice anyway!

Right razz

Aww I hope it helps. Oh new Avis are fun. <3 I like my new one I don't think I will be changing it anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:51 pm
Gigi Deveraux

I hope you get to feeling better Gigi! I think it's that time of year. I have another friend who thinks she has bronchitis and I keep randomly sneezing. Just started today too.  

White Trash Zombie

Popular Raider

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:30 am
Louisa Iris

-Whimsical Stardust-

Diabolical Eevee

Sleepless night + meds + odd hours = I haven't slept all night.  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games