Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:51 am
Lyxipoo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I's new here, so now YOU can do the welcoming. OuO

User Image User Image

Ooh, welcome dearie~!
      How're you doing so far? If you have any concerns, feel free to approach anyone of us. We'd be more than happy to help smile

Oh, and I love your kitty ^^

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:08 pm
Lyxipoo

Hello there! Welcome to the guild. c:
Are you having fun? Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask. 4laugh
Your post style is really cute. 3nodding

Louisa Iris

Yeah, PMs are probably easier to handle that way than notifications. That kind of gets annoying too. I wish they had it so the notification wouldn't lose it's color until you actually clicked on it. That way you can just keep going back if you don't want to have to open up a bunch of tabs just to make sure you check everything.

The dark side omg. xD That would make sense though. Well the villain of the movie followed him in there I think, he wanted to capture him for some reason, I don't really remember much about the movie. The reverse world had buildings and platforms with grass and trees on them, but everything was broken up, and set in a kind of blueish-green light.
Omg that would be crazy. xD People would probably complain more about Pokemon that "aren't animals" lol. I really hate that argument. xD That could be true.
I actually like Blissey the most. xD I like her curly "hair", it's cute.

They could just be really excited. And yeah, employers don't like to hear that you took that long of a break without doing anything. They like for people to be fresh out of school and ready to do what they learned to do. The longer you wait, the less flexible you are with everything and the less chance you'll remember everything correctly. Unless you had some kind of medical reason it's not good (not that that is either lol, but it's more understandable).
Well hopefully that would be the case before you died. sweatdrop It would suck to have always lived with your parents or someone else for the rest of your life. Yeah, family drama is tiring

Hopefully he'll master it soon lol. He can walk and run fine, but once he gets into his "crazy fun time" moments he starts falling. xD
Maybe soon? O: You just never know when a kid is going to learn something, they surprise you a lot lol.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:20 pm

Iris; I's okay and has no concerns or questions.

I found the kitty awhile back. oxo
but she won't let me buy it there, I gotta buy it here and her prices are steep.

Yokies; idk if I'm hasing fun yet.
Am I hasing fun yet?!?! OxO //sniffsaroundforfunthings

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:09 pm
Lyxipoo

I think you have to figure that out yourself. sweatdrop
You could participate in one of our many contests going on right now. c: That would be fun!

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:47 pm

I don't do well in contests. oxo

pffffffffffffffft
Oh and there's no use quoting me, I-I come back on my own.
I have that big nasty block adblocked next to my avatar.
I never figured out where to go to turn those thingy bobbers off.
and I'm not here enough to go figure it out. eue //shot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:50 pm
Well there is no harm in trying. c: You never know!

Are you sure? You can quote me if you'd like though, I have a hard time checking on things if I'm not haha.

Big nasty block? o.o I'm not sure what you're talking about. sweatdrop I don't see any big blocks next to my avatar haha. Do you want to turn adblock off?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:38 pm

I'll remember to quote you if it's important! >x<
That block.
I'm just so used to checking back and such since you have to on my home site. oxo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:09 pm
Okay. c: Hopefully I keep checking back here alright. xD
Oooh! Oh well that makes sense. ^^;
You're home site? o: You have your own site?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:18 pm

ouo alright! //sniffsyourfoots
I wish, I'm just a coding nub though. oxo
Mama Ernya's the best! ;3;

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:02 pm
I suppose not. XD;
What is Ernya? I've never heard of it before. ^^;

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:45 am

You're not a lazies, are you?!?!?! eue //shot
Very often compared to Gaia, but nothing like it. oxo
Also, idk what Gaia's advertising rules are so I'm not trying to advertise or anything.
I should prolly go freshen up the site rules for here. ;3;

OH OH
and it's pronounced Earn-Ya
if you can't tell. ouo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:34 pm
Yokies

Yeah, PMs are probably easier to handle that way than notifications. That kind of gets annoying too. I wish they had it so the notification wouldn't lose it's color until you actually clicked on it. That way you can just keep going back if you don't want to have to open up a bunch of tabs just to make sure you check everything.

The dark side omg. xD That would make sense though. Well the villain of the movie followed him in there I think, he wanted to capture him for some reason, I don't really remember much about the movie. The reverse world had buildings and platforms with grass and trees on them, but everything was broken up, and set in a kind of blueish-green light.
Omg that would be crazy. xD People would probably complain more about Pokemon that "aren't animals" lol. I really hate that argument. xD That could be true.
I actually like Blissey the most. xD I like her curly "hair", it's cute.

They could just be really excited. And yeah, employers don't like to hear that you took that long of a break without doing anything. They like for people to be fresh out of school and ready to do what they learned to do. The longer you wait, the less flexible you are with everything and the less chance you'll remember everything correctly. Unless you had some kind of medical reason it's not good (not that that is either lol, but it's more understandable).
Well hopefully that would be the case before you died. sweatdrop It would suck to have always lived with your parents or someone else for the rest of your life. Yeah, family drama is tiring

Hopefully he'll master it soon lol. He can walk and run fine, but once he gets into his "crazy fun time" moments he starts falling. xD
Maybe soon? O: You just never know when a kid is going to learn something, they surprise you a lot lol.

User Image User Image

That's what do, actually. So it's kind of annoying when I have around 15 notifs, since they don't show all 15 of them. But when you click on the "See All", the highlight's gone and I have to count them off just to know where to start xD

You know what, I actually read up on all of them Legendaries (again) after I posted my last, well, post xD Ain't it just a little bit funny (or stupid maybe) how, well, stupid them bad guys are? I mean, don't they know that Legendaries hate to be caught? Look at all the material about them stating that they're still looking for the trainer with a pure heart or something... and yet they still try to capture them. It's not like Giratina's going to submit to them just because they were able to enter the Reverse World rolleyes
      Yeah, more points for people who're going to bash Pokemon for lacking any creativity. But we still can't be sure; the cheese and champagne looking Pokemon are just surmises. Kind of like a deduction from the garbage and ice cream looking ones in Gen V.
      Me too, I love her hair! Actually, that's the main reason why I like Blissey and Happiny, because their hairs are so cute whee

I don't really know how they're going to do that actually. I mean, right now, months before we graduate, we're already getting letters from companies asking us to join them. I personally don't know how I would be able to turn them down (mainly because I generally don't know how to say "no"), but still: there's opportunity knocking on your door, and you're just going to let it pass by?
      Yes, indeed it is really tiring! I know it sounds mean, but sometimes when they start "unloading" on me again, I go deaf on them. I'm just really tired of their story: it's like they have the answers dancing butt naked in front of them all this time, but they're just not paying attention to it.

Aww... that's so cute~! Yeah, he'll get the hang of it soon enough. Kids these days learn really fast.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:35 pm
Lyxipoo

Iris; I's okay and has no concerns or questions.

I found the kitty awhile back. oxo
but she won't let me buy it there, I gotta buy it here and her prices are steep.

Yokies; idk if I'm hasing fun yet.
Am I hasing fun yet?!?! OxO //sniffsaroundforfunthings

User Image User Image

Well, it was worth the price. Your post style really blends together 3nodding

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:31 pm
To Lyxipoo;
I kind of am honestly lol. I'm really lazy when it comes to checking threads.
I really do depend on the quote system. xD
Oh I see. Maybe that's why I haven't heard of it. sweatdrop
I have no idea what the advertising rules are on the site.
But I probably should figure it out. ._.

That's neat. o:

Louisa Iris

Oh yeah that annoys the hell out of me too. One day I came to like 20 notifications and I had a hard time figuring out which ones were new or not. ; A;

Really? xD Wow. Yeah, I know what you mean. Legendaries never want to be caught by an evil person, so I guess that's why the villains don't try to catch them by conventional means. They never use Pokeballs, always contraptions and stuff, since that would probably be the only way they can. xD
I honestly don't mind the Pokemon based off of objects or food or anything. I would neeever be able to come up with some kind of living creature from those things. I would say that takes plenty of creativity ad I don't understand why people bash them.
Yeah. :3 The curly hair is adorable. It's probably why I like Chansey the least. xD Her's is weird.

Wow really? I would have no idea how they could deny them either. It's like why would you turn down a sure job? People have a hard time finding jobs as it is, there is no way in hell I'd turn down someone asking me to join them.
That's not mean at all. If they do that all the time it's understandable that you would tune them out. It's even more annoying when problems can be solved pretty easily and they don't wan to make the effort to.

Yeah. xD Hopefully so!

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:52 pm

Iris; No no no no no, I didn't buy this particular post format.
I wanna buy one from her for here, this is the one I bought.
The one is this here spoiler is the one I bought.

removed

I used the same coding for the one I use here, just swapped images. oxo'

Yokies; It's hard for me to come back over an extended period of time, idky.
Awwww well I'll consider trying to use the quotes for you. OxO

I'm not shocked you haven't heard of it, really.
We only have about 500 active members if that. eue

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games