Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The forbidden love(1X1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:24 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki smiled and laughed as they tried to move. He picked them up and put them on the baby swings. "there now you two can look around." He said as he gently swung them on the swing, Luu sat on the swings as well and swung herself with joy.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:47 pm

domoarigato12

The twins giggled and looked around the park while on the swings.Yuki smiled and pushed them lightly as she went to push luu.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:00 pm

kyonko Banyez

Luu laughed as she was being pushed. Hibiki saw Mr.Jones with his kids mike and sue who rushed up to the twins as they giggled. "Well how do yo do Hibiki, this must be you kids and wife!" He smiled. Hibiki nodded as Mike and sue stared at The twins.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:28 am

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled at Mr.Jones and waved at him"Nice to meet you Mr.Jones."She said.The twins looked at Mike and Sue and giggled at them.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:33 am

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki smiled and picked up the twins and sat them next to Sue and Mike. "Why don't you play with them you two." Jones talked to Hibiki on how his business was doing. Hibiki talked about how he was panicking when the babies came. Luu played with the children and petted them. Sue poked Sakura on the forehead, while mike tickled Hiro.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:24 am

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled and watched Mike and Sue play with the twins.Hiro giggled as he was tickled.Sakura stared at Sue when she poked her on the forehead and poked her back.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:31 am

kyonko Banyez

While Hibiki and Jones talked Sue cause she didn't liked being poked took Sakura's hat and ran up to the tree. Mike pouted and had to chase Sue to get the hat back "give Saka's hat back sue! That's not nice!" Sue stuck her tongue out "She poked me!". Mike got mad and started fighting with Sue. Jones got hit in the head with a stick.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:32 am

domoarigato12

Yuki watched them let Jones get hit by a stick and giggled.Sakura started to cry when her hat was taken.Hiro gave her his hat and looked up at Yuki.Yuki picked them up and smiled "Don't worry we will get your hat back."she said

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:39 am

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki laughed with Jones when he was hit with the stick "Alright you two enough fighting, time to play nice." he said as Mike and sue stopped fighting "sorry..." They both said as sue gave Hibiki Sakura's hat back to him. Jones picked the two up and swung them around. "You two have your mothers temper alright!!" He said as the two giggled. Hibiki smiled grabbed Sakura and put her hat back on her. "The you go, better?" He said to Sakura as he kissed her cheek.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:41 am

domoarigato12

Sakura giggled and held on to Hibiki's head.Hiro watched and snuggled up to Yuki.Yuki looked at Jones"Where is your wife?"She asked him as she rocked Hiro

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:50 am

kyonko Banyez

Jones smiled as he but the kids down "My wife died about two years ago in a car accident. I've raised my kids by myself since then." Sue play fight with Mike as the rolled around on the floor. Hibiki did a small frown but smiled "She was a kind women. Always helped me when I was down...you would have liked her Yuki." He said as he cradled Sakura and poked her stomach softly.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:52 am

domoarigato12

Yuki frowned alittle "Oh I'm sorry for your lost Mr.Jones."she said as she watched Sue and Mike.Sakura giggled as Hibiki poked her stomach,he poked his nose.Hiro watched Mike and Sue fight and yawned.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:10 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki smiled as he put sakura down and picked Hiro up. "You tired Hiro?" He said as he cradled him to sleep. Jones chuckled "It's alright Yuki I've gotten over it I'm just focusing as taking care of Mike and Sue." He said as Mike and sue got tired and sat down. Luu smiled and petted the two.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:26 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled and nodded.She held sakura and smiled as she watched Luu.Hiro snuggled up into Hiro and closed his eyes.Sakura watched him and smiled.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:45 pm

kyonko Banyez

Jones picked up his kids and smiled "Well I'll be going now! bye!" The kids slept on his arms, Hibiki waved goodbye as Luu waved as well. Hibiki put Hiro in the stroller and put the pacifier in his mouth. "He's a very quiet fellow...But sakura is very energetic! Aren't you!" He said as he tickled Sakura.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games