Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:41 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"Mental, physical, or spiritual?", the witch asks as she trots over to Clyde. "I can't guarantee anything mental or spiritual will actually be helpful, however."

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Leprechaun_Sean
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

As Dreamer trotted over Clyde, he began to slide down the wall sit on the ground. Giving a small chuckle, Clyde looked up at the witch from his slumped position. "Don't worry, it's physical. Well, maybe a little mental. I'm not exactly feeling one hundred and ten percent. My suit doesn't exactly register that a body is in it if the user is tired or exhausted. I need you to help pep me up." The swordsman pressed the small red eye in the center of his mask, opening up and revealing his face. the helmet itself folded back and showed Clyde's whole head covered in sweat. The Leaguer knew that Dreamer's spell would work better if she could get actual skin contact. "I need to feel like a man in the prime of his life...after he's had his morning coffee. Pretty much me before we went to take care of the lightning boy from before." Clyde breathed heavily, closing his eyes before jerking his body and opening them again. If he closed his eyes, he'd fall asleep.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(Edit. Now 10% more awesome and wordy.)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:43 pm
Forever_Hikaru
(Notice: Young Justice is back tomorrow biggrin woo~ )

Skye had let her pet dragon deal with the mercenaries as she helped citizens get to safety. She wasn't too sure what was going on, but guys with guns seem to shoot now and ask questions never so it seemed best to clear the area and beat them up first. Once she was done, she grabbed one of the mercenaries and pushed him against the wall. "Alright, what's going on here? Better tell me quick before my little pet takes a liking to human blood." she said, as the fire dragon let out a roar.

Minnta Aloripma

"Sleep is a better option than magic, less likely to have horrible consequences.", Dreamer replies. She crouches in front of him and gently takes his face into her hands, murmuring a spell. Her hands glow briefly and Clyde feels a surge of energy. "There...", she mutters, removing her hands. She stands up and looks around, looking more tired than she had moments before.

-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:44 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

After Dreamer worked her spell on Clyde, he could feel his body become energized. "Now that's what I'm talking about!" Clyde said passionately as he got to feet. The Leaguer's helmet covered his face once more."Thanks Dreamer. Needed that." Clyde then inspected his fellow comrade. Dreamer didn't appear to looking as energetic as Clyde. Her spell must have transferred her own energy into the swordsman. "Crap.." Clyde muttered looking around for someone to help the tired spellcaster. "I don't suppose that now, you need help?" He asked sounding concerned.

- Unknown

Minnta Aloripma

Dreamer shakes her head and straightens up again, "Magic always has consequences, I'll be fine in a moment or so.", Dreamer says with a distracted wave of a hand as if brushing his concern away.

-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:45 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
The merc growled at Skye. "******** off you damn hero!" He said dropping a flashbang and closing his eyes..

Feng dove at Kuzan and grabbed him with his talons and lifted him into the air. "I'm ending this before you hurt anyone!" He said as the two soared higher into the air.

Kaya watched and flew towards the mercs and launched red feathers at the ground which exploded creating smokescreens

Forever_Hikaru
"Hero? Hmm...first time anyone called me that, let alone the ones I beat up." Skye said before hearing something drop as she glanced down and saw what it was. She quickly covered her eyes, not getting the full blast of it as she stepped back a bit. Before the mercenary could do anything, her fire dragon grabbed him from the back of his shirt with its teeth and hanged him in the air. "Sneaky b*****d...You don't seem to realize how dire your situation is. Now talk unless you want to get eaten." she said as her eyes started to adjust back to normal.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:46 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
The merc spat at Skye. "******** off!" He said throwing two flash bangs into the air as they went off the dragon dropped him and he charged at Skye with a knife

Kaya saw the merc charging skye and divebombed towards him. She started spinning before delivering a flaming kick to his side sending him sprawling on the ground. she toke a breath before breathing a stream of fire and trapping him in a ring of Fire. "You will not hurt my father's comrades in our homeland."

Leprechaun_Sean

"If you say so." Clyde said now seeming a bit calmer. He then began to think of how he was going to get to Brazil. "I guess I'll take the jet or something." A thought then occurred inside the swordsman's mind. he had heard about the squad of superpowered teenagers who were fighting on behalf of the League. Where could they be? No doubt they caught wind of the incident going on. "I wonder where those youngsters could be?" Clyde asked no in particular. The Leaguer then went off to go find his mode of transportation.

- Unknown

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:46 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Vonna led Aster through the Hall of Justice to the room where she kept her costume and equipment. She quickly pulled off her sweatshirt and put on her mask, pulling her hair up into a high ponytail. She grabbed her bow and slung her quiver, with a series of assorted arrows, both pointed and trick-style, over her shoulder. "All right. Let's go. Hopefully there'll be someone at the hangar, 'cause I can't pilot a plane, and I don't think we have any other way of getting there."

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:47 pm
Minnta Aloripma

"They might be at the hanger, hoping for a ride." Dreamer straightens up, no longer seeming quite as tired.

-Edgar Allan Poe

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Alright., Aster signs, still following like an obedient puppy. She wasn't looking forward to the possible fight that was coming.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:48 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer gave Aster a sympathetic look as they headed for the hangar. "I know you're not happy about having to fight. I'm not looking forward to it, either."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:49 pm
Forever_Hikaru
Skye closed her eyes, more prepared this time. "I should really restrain these guys...Or better yet, break their arms..." she mumbled to herself. By the time she opened her eyes, Kaya had taken care of the mercenary. "Thanks." she said to her while thinking about what the fire girl had said. "So your father is that hothead of the Justice League?" she asked.

Leprechaun_Sean

Clyde was barely out of earshot when Dreamer answered his question. A smile formed underneath his helmet. "Well then, I guess I should meet them there. Not sure if they have the keys. If you can, meet up with us Dreamer. You're a valuable asset on the battlefield." The Leaguer then speed off and headed straight for the hanger. Thinking back on it, Clyde wasn't sure he ever met the Team. "I guess I'm in for some fun."

Clyde turned a few corners and finally came a pair of large metal doors. The doors opened up and revealed a large and sleek looking aircraft vehicle. "Good thing Ghost showed me how to fly this thing." Clyde commented as he drew closer.

- Unknown

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:50 pm
Minnta Aloripma

Sighing, the witch trots after Clyde. Sometimes she wondered why she agreed to join the League when she always seemed to be on the go and viewed as a 'valuable asset' and nothing more. Then she remembers that she would be extremely bored if she hadn't.

-Edgar Allan Poe

“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster blinks in surprise, not realizing that her feelings had been so obvious. She nods to indicate she had heard as they entered the hanger.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:51 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer chuckled. "It's all right. You're not that transparent. I was guessing, and it looks like I hit the mark, eh?" The pun was intentional, seeing as she was an archer, and she hoped she'd perked up the other girl's mood a bit. She waved, seeing Dreamer and Blink enter the hangar from a door opposite. "Hey, Blink! Think you could give us a ride?" she called across. "Snow Raven said we're all needed in Brazil."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:52 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

Clyde already knew Dreamer was following behind him. He didn't bother turning around. But the sound and scent of two different people did intrigue him. On the opposite end of the hanger was two young girls. They must be apart the Team. How do they know me? Must be a database thing. I need to get out more. "Well if ain't two of the five little do-gooders. Uhhh.." Clyde paused for a moment trying to figure out the code names of the two young crime fighters. He had never really met them, so he didn't know their names. He eyed the girl with blond hair and bow. "You must be....Archer?" He guessed pointing to the girl. "And you must be..." Clyde said looking at the shorter, pink haired girl. There another pause, followed by Clyde snapping his fingers. "Fade?" It was a rather embarrassing situation. Clyde barely even knew the Team. His training and work must have really taken up a lot of his time. "Anyway, yeah. I'll give you kids a ride." The Leaguer said trying to recover from his moment. That was the original plan anyway. Clyde then looked to Dreamer for some kind of support. He wasn't what kind of support he was looking for. Instead, Clyde gave an awkward laugh. He hadn't felt this klutzy since his highschool days in the HIVE. "Aren't there more of you?" Clyde asked trying to draw attention away from his awkwardness.

- Unknown

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:52 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer nodded. "Yeah, I'm Archer." She turned to Aspen. "Looks like he just gave you a codename, kiddo," she grinned. "It's a good one, too." She turned back to Blink. "Yeah, there's others. I dunno where they are, though."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:54 pm
Minnta Aloripma

Dreamer raises an eyebrow at Clyde when he looks to her for help. She was not bailing him out of this, especially since she had just bailed him out of having to be sent back to the infirmary.

-Edgar Allan Poe

“I'll deliver it to you,

The newly dubbed Fade gives Archer a look as she signs, Who are you calling kiddo?

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

The Voodoo Bunny
Kaya looked at Skye and nodded. "Yes, I'm Kaya Orofei." she said smiling as she bowed before standing straight again. "Who are these people?"

Kuzan slashed feng with his claws as the two began to fight over the diamond. "You will not stop me!" He growled as half of the diamond glowed blue

Feng gripped the diamond with his talons and flapped his mighty wings. "So you think!" He snapped as the other half of the diamond glowed red which sent another ripple through the mystic force of the universe

Leprechaun_Sean

Clyde hummed through his helmet as he thought. "Well, we don't have the time to wait around for them. Either that get here now, materialize on board while in flight, or don't show up at all." From within his suit, Clyde activated the ship and called for the deck to open up and lower. "Come on. Time to show the world down south what we do best." Underneath his helmet, a smile was forming. Clyde felt awfully chipper for some reason. "Oh, and in case you didn't figure out what we do best, I meant stopping villains." He called back from the top of ship platform.

- Unknown

Forever_Hikaru
"No need to be so formal," Skye said in response to her bowing. "You can call me Datascape. From the looks of it, they seem to be mercenaries. As for their purpose, I have no clue. They don't seem to respond too well to interogation or threats." She said, kicking one of them nearby. Glancing around, she could see that this area has been cleared out, but who knows when more might show up. "Do you know why they are here?" She asked Kaya as she walked over to her dragon and petted its head checking to see if it was okay.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:55 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Kaya shrugged. "I don't know...father said something about they are after me...." She said as she pulled out roller skates and put them on. She made two of her feathers on her arms grow longer and grabbed them by their shafts making makeshift swords. "Whatever it may be they won't get what they are after."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games