Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Edward fell to the group with a great "uhmp." He turned to see Sera being taken in by the shadow. "Master Sera!" he called, trying to get up from the ground. "Hold on!"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:35 pm

If Zane didn't target her, he should release her by now... Sera heard Ed's voice, but it was all unclear, her vision also blurred terribly. If he is going to pull her out, Sera wouldn't have enough energy to keep holding his hand. "Ed... don't come near me or the shadow will get you too.." Sera spoke, unsure if she was even pronouncing things right or not. "Get the red book and run before the shadow can get you!" Sera would need to make Ed stand in the radius where the shadow wouldn't catch Ed too.

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:43 pm

Ed scrambled to his feet and leaned down to grab the book. He got it tightly around his fingers and ran to the other side of the room. "Master...How do I get it to you???" he asked, completely terrified of the dark mass that was a moment ago the dude he punched.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:58 pm

It took a moment to recover. Even though it was a short fight, it had taken much out of him. To his dismay, he had caught nether of his targets but instead his shadow had ensnared Sera. It restrained her but didn't not harm her. It seemed the the out of the 2 students, one had stayed. Good, maybe he could still salvage this. He stepped between Ed and Sera. "If you are concerned about your mentor's well-being, you will do as I say boy. Drop the book and step away from it."

uilenyk

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 pm

"Just throw it in with me!" Sera was beginning to hate the darkness. "Don't come near the shadow!" The more they lose time the more things are getting darker, she'll need to end this as soon as possible.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Ed stuck the book under his armpit. "No," he said, staring at the shadow. "Master Sera needs it, and I'm pretty sure that you don't...Its wrong that you're here, so just leave the school alone...before I get angry...You wouldn't like it when I'm angry.."

((I'm sorry guys...but it needed to be done...))

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

uilenyk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:18 pm

If it really came down to it, Zane would rather have this boy run for it than actually attempt to fight. He did have a hostage but he wasn't sure if Sera would actually be enough to given that she had arrived only recently here. Still it might work since it did seem that the boy did already have a connection with her. Maybe this would be a better in the long run. If he had captured a student then it would not look good if it was Sera's job to protect them but if she was the one captured, then it might alleviate that pressure. "Do you truly intend to fight me boy?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:23 pm

"No, but I will if I have too," said Ed. He took the book and looked at Sera. "Catch, Master!" He threw it up into the air, over the weird guys head, and hopefully into Sera's reach. "Besides, it wouldn't be much of a fair fight...I've exploded houses.."

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

uilenyk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:29 pm

"Have you now?" He asked with an amused smile. He wondered how Sera intended to actually catch the book in her state but didn't wait to find out. His shadow moved Sera out of the way to one of the other corners of the room. Zane didn't make a move to go after the book himself. His eyes stayed locked on Ed. "Come now, show me what you can do."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:32 pm

"You really don't want me to do that," said Ed. He held up his hands as fists. "Why don't we just throw some punches-mano un mano..." He started to make the fighting stance. He was getting nervous, and he wasn't keeping his adrenaline in check.

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:37 pm

Sera cursed herself, failure. "Don't do anything stupid Ed! Run away now!" The dizziness faded, one of her students were in danger, her stupid headache dizziness isn't going to help anything. First, Sera will need to remind Ed about what she taught him, and while Ed is distracting Zane, Sera will need to find a way to get her book... "Ed, you know you can control the flames! Use your imagination and you can bend it any way you want!" Sera yelled at the top of her lungs.

((I'll be sure to make Sera clean the book later XD))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:44 pm

((So, just to get this straight, Ed is going to try and fight a master of shadows even though he can barely control his own flames??? INFIRMARY DATE!!!))

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:48 pm

((Let's hope Ed doesn't get crushed before Sera can break out ._.))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:53 pm

(Fearless or foolishness? Maybe a bit of both.)
His main concern was still Sera. As long as she was restrained, she shouldn't be able to do anything but he still had to be cautious. This boy was brave Standing up for what he believed in regardless of the odds. It was good to see people like this among the students here. If he truly intended to fight simply with his fists, it might work out. Zane could simply knock him out before things got too far and he would be on his way. "Well then boy, I'll let you have the first move."

uilenyk

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Ed circled around the guy. "Well, can I at least know your name before I beat your a** for messing with me school?" he asked, trying to work up the courage to actually strike. The only fighting he ever did in school was when other people beat him up.

((Foolishness... definitely foolishness...))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games