Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:34 pm
lGAF

You're welcome~ What happened? Do tell! :O

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:37 pm
Clasela
lGAF

You're welcome~ What happened? Do tell! :O

TEEHEE ou o

* whispers to ear*

When I woke up in da morning I fell and slept on the floor for like 25 minutes? LOL  

that username

Sparkly Fatcat

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:40 pm
Yokies

So I've noticed, don't worry, we all have fears. I'm terrified of frogs... It's not as bad as you would think, all the hype is for nothing. But it's dead quiet. emotion_awesome
        If you could think of anything that could help me defeat it, I would be eternally grateful to you. I'm going to pour the whole bottle of bleach down it... emotion_dowant
        I shall, I shall. I have a few items I never use, so it may be a good idea. Then again, I have certain items that I will never get rid of.
        I'm finished! Phew. Just preparing to take a bullet from my tutor now because I probably did bad... :(

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:41 pm
Clasela
Walk_Like_Egyptians

I love the style of your photographs! emotion_kirakira What program do you use?

i use photoshop and pixlr biggrin <3  

Walk_Like_Egyptians

Blessed Sweetheart

9,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:41 pm
Sweet Dreams La-La

Well your opinion is appreciated muchly. <3 How's your day been?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:46 pm
sundae princess

Oooh. o-o What I do is give the person a preview or WIP (work in progress) image of the artwork before they have to finish a trade, that way one can approve the work beforehand. Besides that, we're speaking in a charity thread, so... Probs just give it to you free. xD  

Sweet Dreams La-La

Hallowed Pumpkin

Sweet Dreams La-La

Hallowed Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:48 pm
Clasela

Hehee. My day has been wonderful, Thank-You. I've finally gotten a chance to rest up and do whatever my little heart desires, for once. CX

How has your day been, might I ask?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:49 pm
Chetot_Ako

It's lovely to meet you, Faith~ After reading that, I believe you are an inspiration and your story should be told.
        Too many people give up without a fight and life, as you have proven, is worth fighting for.
        Keep continuing to share your story to put a bit of faith in all of us and I thank you for sharing it with all of us.
        My father is sick and dying and I look after him day-in, day-out, so this really touched me deep...
        You've actually just encouraged me to bring an idea for this guild to life. I think you'll like it! <3

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:51 pm
Lady mewcat

That's good to hear~ ^o^ I cannot sleep during the day for some reason. I don't know why...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:55 pm
Broken Heart Production

I will, I've got to remember which links will work, lol. How's that going?
        I missed one gem, what was the extra scene about?

Clasela
Crew

Vanilla Baker

Precious Treater

9,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:59 pm
Sweet Dreams La-La
sundae princess

Oooh. o-o What I do is give the person a preview or WIP (work in progress) image of the artwork before they have to finish a trade, that way one can approve the work beforehand. Besides that, we're speaking in a charity thread, so... Probs just give it to you free. xD

ok ty sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:07 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

That's good to hear~ ^o^ I cannot sleep during the day for some reason. I don't know why...

its hard for me to sleep anytime really lol i have insomnia. But when my husband is holding me i feel so comfortable that i can just doze off and be happy :3  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:09 pm
Zombie_xKiller

Eek! emotion_hug I am! I do! It's so nice to meet you~ It's a great place to live!
        I couldn't agree more. I feel as though it is my purpose on this earth to help others.
        It's an amazing feeling, even when you cannot help in the way that you had wished.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:10 pm
Clasela
Yokies

So I've noticed, don't worry, we all have fears. I'm terrified of frogs... It's not as bad as you would think, all the hype is for nothing. But it's dead quiet. emotion_awesome
        If you could think of anything that could help me defeat it, I would be eternally grateful to you. I'm going to pour the whole bottle of bleach down it... emotion_dowant
        I shall, I shall. I have a few items I never use, so it may be a good idea. Then again, I have certain items that I will never get rid of.
        I'm finished! Phew. Just preparing to take a bullet from my tutor now because I probably did bad... :(

Sorry for butting in on your conversation,But i just wanted you to know im terrified of birds XD  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:10 pm
Clasela

I'm afraid of frogs touching me. xD Otherwise I'm fine with them lol. I'm really afraid of roaches. ._. And yeah, I imagine it's pretty quiet. ^^;
Probably anything I could come up with you've already tried lol. Honestly I'm kind of at a loss anyway. xD Lets see if the Bleach works then lol.
The items you don't use will definitely help you get funds. c: And yeah, I have many items i couldn't let go of. xD
You have a tutor? o:

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games