Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:21 am
he stared at his now repaired window then got up and went into the storage closet "Congratulations on your feat, Virgil, should prove most interesting in future projects.... and Speaking of projects" he tossed out a ball from the closet and it flew across the room and at Alex's head. "Hmm no not it, should be in here somewhere"  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:29 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

The ball bounced off the wall the couch was faced towards and dropped atop the pillow that Alex had covering his head. A grumble issued from the couch as the ball suddenly exploded, bits and pieces of it falling about the room. "Why is it you lot have to be so loud so early" Alex asked as he slowly lifted up from the couch looking at the people in the room. His eyes fell on Virgil most of all. The loudest of all of the people in the room.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:49 am
"Aha!" Sebastian pulled out a box labeled P.W. "Oh hey Alex, glad to see your here, everyone will like this project" he grinned  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:39 pm
Molly smiled. "Oh wow! That's amazing!" she said to Vergil then quieted down when Alex was awakened.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:46 pm
Pheobe was about to lean down and grab for her coffee when Virgil burst through the window, making her knock it over and spill some it onto the floor. She quickly righted it, seethed a little before looking up at Virgil, just in time to have a cookie thrown her way. She barely had time to catch it but she did.
"Uh... thanks," she said, unsure of whether or not to really eat it. She then watched as the window was repaired, the ball thrown and Alex wake up angrily... which made her spill her coffee again.
"Ok, first off, where'd this cookie come from? Second, Virgil, why couldn't you just use the door? And third, Alex, you aren't the only one who woke up thinking they had something to do, ok? I could've slept in today but instead of doing so, I rushed to my class which I have tomorrow, only to find out that I have today off! I even stayed up and studied for... whatever it was," she said, picking her coffee mug up off the ground and hoping that she could keep more of it from spilling out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:46 am
"Because the shortest distance between two points is a straight line and I wanted to show everyone fast before the excitement gives me another heart attack, either that or it was the Red Bull that was giving me heart attacks." Virgil stated simply and began pondering what it was, bu then decided it was no longer relevant and waited for Meister to announce the new project.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:54 am
Sebastian plopped the box on the table and opened it up "Today, this club is going to make a permanent warp gate" he started putting out various tools and objects out of the box and lay them all on the table.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:06 am

"Pass" Alex said as a comment to Sebastian as he looked at Pheobe. Sighing a bit Alex flopped over the back of the couch. "Yes yes that is all well and good but simply letting someone sleep is that to much to ask? I was fine with you coming in but the over dramatics of Virgil and Sebastian are another thing" Alex said to her closing his eyes as he laid his head on the top of the couch. He wanted to sleep and while it was only a single spell away from him getting home he didn't feel like sparing the energy.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:17 am
"Oh, the cookies came from the mother of a foster family that Sebastian gave the money to last night." Molly told Pheobe with a smile. She then looked at the group leader and raised her eyebrow curiously. "What's a permanent warp gate?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:26 am
"Oh your definitely joining this one Alex, don't you worry?" he gave Alex a cheerful thumbs up. "As for your question lackey, its really quite simple, a permanent Warp gate, is a basically a tunnel through time and space thats been made with more solid ingredients so it won't disappear after being used. its actually a time and money saver since makign a normal warpgate requires purchasing the items needed and the time it takes to set it all up. his hand started to glow and moved the couch alex was using out of th way "Sorry, Alex gonna need that wall I'm afraid.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:02 am

"I don't need to join your little project. Some of us are already able to do such things without the need of such wasteful things such as a warp gate" Alex said to him as he was being moved with the couch to a different position. "So I see no reason to have to waste time,effort, and that money you collected on something that has no reason to be done" Alex told him looking to Aaron. "Honestly it's like unless you have a leash on him he continues to do things without precedence and reason" Alex said to him hoping to get a bit of support from the vice president. Usually the most sane person at times in the room tho putting up with Sebastian on a daily basis could make most people insane.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:18 am
He smiled simply "Sure you may have no problem warping, practically anybody can warp but you also know that no matter how great you are, you can even be from the council, but warping great distances takes way too much out of ya, and thats are target, and we wouldn't want our Alex all winded so easily" he was still dead set on all the members joining in on this.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Valkyrie Gauge

Amorous Paladin

14,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:25 pm
A chill swiftly took the club room as Suzuko drifted out of one of her many hiding places. It had been so long since she left the school grounds, so the prospect of a warp was intriguing. Still, she had to wonder what effect such magic, if any would have on a spirit. "Sounds like we're up to something good today..." The girl appeared behind Alex above the couch, grinning mischievously. "Lucky you, Alex, able to make your own portals! I'm kind of jealous..." She crossed her legs, as if to sit properly and averted her gaze as the grin lowered into a more bothered pout. As much as she hated it, there were things she couldn't do.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:35 pm

"I don't use portal's to flashy and wasteful on magical energy. " Alex said simply as he rolled back over onto his back on the couch and looked up at Suzuko. "It's a simple matter of using a spell to gain the effect of a warp without having to waste the physical materials thru the use of science. " Yawning a bit he didn't really want to explain how he used a spell the in an instant be able to transport him at the speeds as fast if not faster then what ever intended warp project Sebastian wanted to work on. "What could you possibly want a warp for if as you said practically anyone can warp. Your being wasteful" Alex commented to the leader as he closed his eyes once again on the couch.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:39 pm
He smiled "Simple question, Simple Answer, Mr. Alex The place it'll lead to, only a permanent Warp gate can actually go too... probably anyway. granted no warp gate before has done it, but that just fuels the fire to do it." he greeted Suzuko and started to wave everyoen to gather around the table the equipment was on "You too Mr. Sourpuss" Sebastian called out to Alex "If you don't I'll pester you to your grave" he said that part casually.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff