Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:56 am
Al drew his card"I'll summon The Six Samurai- Yaichi!"he said as he threw down his monster, It held its bow ready to draw and fire at any moment  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:10 am
"You triggered my trap Torrential Tribute! Now every monster on the feald goes to the graveyard" Elton said with a grin.  

Xistund

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:17 am
"Damn"Al said as his monsters grunted and went to the grave"I'll end my turn"he said"Come on teach, you gotta have some better tricks, I mean I am only a slifer it's be a little embarrassing to lose to me"he said and chuckled  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:40 am
Elton smiled "Well if you want to see my A game you got it! I play Dark Factory of Mass Production to retrieve two normal monsters from my graveyard to my hand." He said as two cards came out of the duel disk grave yard and he put them into his hand. "Next I play Gem-Fusion to fuse my Sapphire and Obsidian and my crystal together to make. Gem-Knight Diamond and he gains" The monster stands strong with his sword in hand. "Now I play another Dark factory to bring both my monsters to my hand." He did so again "Now class I'm going to show you a field card that you can use for Fusions Its called Fusion Gate." He said as he played the card. "With this I can fuse monsters without another spell card. So good by my two cards hello Gem-Knight Zirconia." Another monster appears on the field "Now Zirconia and Diamond why don't we go for the attack." He said as both the monsters rush up to attack The boy directly.  

Xistund

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:46 am
"Theresa saying i heard once, Beware the door off death, For if you knock you may get an answer"he smiled as he flipped his two cards"I'll use Dimensional Prison on Zircona and my Fiendish Chains on you Diamond"he grinned"And That class is how you counter with no monsters"  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:32 am
"Was that necessary?", Reiko asks after recovering from her momentary surprise from being pulled into the room. She follows after Kikala, looking at the chess set curiously.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:37 pm
"Hey guy, this is Fusions, not Traps, and let the people with certs do the teaching." Ivan said simply and continued watching, he was hoping Elton wouldn't lose, it'd be a shame to see him lose to this arrogant student like that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:46 pm
Maya watched the duel with interest. the cards weren't that interesting, It was all things she'd researched, it was more how they dueled and what they were doing. As she watched, her duel spirit appeared. Hungry. Quietly she replied, "you overslept, you missed breakfast, you'll have to wait until lunch time." Scratching behind his ears she continued to watch. He reminded her that there wasn't a lot of information on Duel spirits really, though she'd tried when Tirry first appeared. Watching him close his eyes and purr quietly she turned her attention back to the duel completely.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:30 pm
Kikala shrugged as she locked the door and moved to sit at the chess set and said, "Maybe, maybe not, it might be paranoid but I prefer to not take chances."  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:53 pm
Reiko raises an eyebrow as she sits as well, handing a bottle over to Kikala. "Do I want to know what you've done to make you so paranoid?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:08 pm
"Eh, I've lived on the streets most of my life," Kikala said with a small sigh and a shrug as she took the bottle, opened it, and took a long pull from it at those memories.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:39 pm
"Ah...", Reiko wasn't entirely sure how to respond to that, "So, uh... Where did you get the chess set?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:49 pm
Kikala gave the woman a knowing look, letting her make her assumptions before she cracked a grin and said, "Nah not what you're thinking, I spent some time living with an elderly gentleman who wanted a granddaughter, inherited almost all of his stuff, didn't want to keep it so I donated almost all but this set, which he claims was in his family for generations, and a few other things I have with me and I have in a safe place."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:37 pm
Reiko raises an eyebrow, "And what did you assume I was thinking?" She hadn't really thought Kikala had gotten it in a less than legal way as she had mostly been trying to think of something to talk about. She picks up a knight and examines it.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:50 pm
"It's what everyone assumes, Little miss delinquent has something nice, she must have stolen it," Kikala said with a shrug as she made sure all the pieces were in their proper places.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff