Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:39 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

You insult me sir. I have spent a great deal of time and effort to the ways of logic.

Great deal < my very life and being

emotion_donotwant

You seem to be having a severe emotional reaction to this engagement. I do not believe that is a logical response.

I used a logical operator.

You are inferring an emotional response from your own illogical emotional assumptions.

Checkmate. ._.

You call my response an emotional assumption assuming that the emotion in the response was my own. The illogical emotional assumption is only the assumption that you yourself are having an emotional reaction- i have no feelings on the matter. I was simply making an observation.

An observation based on what empirical data?

I can only defeat you so many times...

No... Wait. Never mind. ._.

Fascinating.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:51 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

You seem to be having a severe emotional reaction to this engagement. I do not believe that is a logical response.

You are inferring an emotional response from your own illogical emotional assumptions.

Checkmate. ._.

You call my response an emotional assumption assuming that the emotion in the response was my own. The illogical emotional assumption is only the assumption that you yourself are having an emotional reaction- i have no feelings on the matter. I was simply making an observation.

Fascinating.

You are evading the question?
Or you simply don't understand?

Or you changed into something else so you don't have to deal with it? emotion_awesome  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:03 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Checkmate. ._.

Fascinating.

Or you changed into something else so you don't have to deal with it? emotion_awesome

actually i changed into someone else cuz i realized people trying to do my tektek contest might think i'm a dude- which HAS happened to me before.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:21 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Fascinating.

actually i changed into someone else cuz i realized people trying to do my tektek contest might think i'm a dude- which HAS happened to me before.....

Lol, oh, I see.

You did not link a base then?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:52 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Fascinating.

Lol, oh, I see.

I did- One for normal and one for invo- but i figured there would be that person that STILL would think i'm a dude *plus that time something thought i was a dude was a slightly dramatic experience*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:55 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Fascinating.

Lol, oh, I see.

I did- One for normal and one for invo- but i figured there would be that person that STILL would think i'm a dude *plus that time something thought i was a dude was a slightly dramatic experience*

Something? Dramatic?

Is there a particularly strange or uncomfortable story here...? o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:26 am
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Fascinating.

Lol, oh, I see.

Something? Dramatic?

YES! There IS.... a girl came up to me and DEMANDED i show her a certain body part that as a female I do NOT have... She refused to believe I was a girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:30 am
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Lol, oh, I see.

Something? Dramatic?

YES! There IS.... a girl came up to me and DEMANDED i show her a certain body part that as a female I do NOT have... She refused to believe I was a girl.

Oh my... .-.

Is this an honest to goodness IRL story? D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:31 am
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Lol, oh, I see.

Something? Dramatic?

Oh my... .-.

Yes! That's why I don't go to Hollywood anymore....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:36 am
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Something? Dramatic?

Oh my... .-.

Holly- eek

I dunt think I wanna know. ._.

I get a lot of that on the Internet. I like to ^_^ and :3 sometimes, and I'm always nice, and my screen name is Kay, and my real name is Kelly so people get a little turned around. Especially on sites with no avi. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:06 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Something? Dramatic?

Oh my... .-.

Holly- eek

I get a lot of that on the Internet. I like to ^_^ and :3 sometimes, and I'm always nice, and my screen name is Kay, and my real name is Kelly so people get a little turned around. Especially on sites with no avi. >.<

Well the fact that when most people think "Terry" they think "it's a dude" doesn't help me either..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:16 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Oh my... .-.

Holly- eek

Well the fact that when most people think "Terry" they think "it's a dude" doesn't help me either..

Odd, Terry's always been a woman's name to me.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:22 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Oh my... .-.

Holly- eek

Can you explain this to the rest of the world? XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:24 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Holly- eek

Well, if gender bias was subject to my whim, I'm afraid I'd have to admit to everyone that my name has always been a woman's name to me too. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:34 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Holly- eek

Well, if gender bias was subject to my whim, I'm afraid I'd have to admit to everyone that my name has always been a woman's name to me too. D:

Yeah... kinda.. BUT I can think of it as a guy's name if I think of two things:
DeForest. Kelly.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games