Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:04 pm
Eric, trying to give Paul and Skye some space, turned to Terrence and Maverick. I guess we could just walk around, he suggested with a small shrug. They were bound to find something that looked interesting, eventually.

When Skye and Paul came back, Eric looked over at them and was relieved to see they looked like they had sorted out whatever was between them. Anywhere in particular you guys want to go? he asked them.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:03 pm
((Sorry... Things... They got a little... Hectic.))

Shayna watched as people started swinging from rope to rope and doing flips and such. She was amazed. Her bright brown eyes were wide as she watched a male let go of the pole that was hanging between to ropes and while it looked like he was suspended in the air he did several backflips before spreading out and catching the hands of a woman who was hanging upside down on her own pole. She couldn't believe how free they looked.

((Makes me think of the Madagascar 3 circus performance biggrin ))

The male, whose name is still unknown haha, walked out of the tent and stood still for a moment to take in the smells and sights when Mr. Snow came up. "Alright, Mathews, have you found her yet? OR are you even looking." The man asked. He used this younger male's last name and it didn't faze him. Mathews smiled politely. "Sorry sir. I have not seen head or toe of Ms. Snow. But when I do I will bring her back to the cars to make this official." The young man said politely. Mr. Snow gave the boy a stern look before turning and heading back. HE passed the group on his way towards his vehicle and stopped. He figured they might know, but looking at the boys and solitary girl he decided that his daughter probably wouldn't hang out with the likes of this group. He turned back and continued on. Although he didn't recognize Eric, he had met the boy at one time.

((Weeee to make things happen weeeee))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:50 pm
Paul thought about Eric's question for a second. Where did he want to go? "How about we go somehwere exciting? Like one of the tents where the performers are? You know, the ones that are hanging from the ropes and swinging back and forth, letting go of one rope flying across the stage and catching another one? I can't remember what they're called right now." he said excitedly. He always liked the more daring shows.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:57 pm
"You mean acrobats?" Terrence asked, turning to Paul. He then turned his body back. "Doesn't really matter to me. I'm fine with wherever people want to go" he stated. He wasn't buying any carnival candy though.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:37 pm
"Sounds fun. Let's go look for it! And later maybe we can get some cotton candy!" Skye said, back to her usual upbeat attitude. She started heading off already. She wanted to go there quickly so that she and the others could forget what happened earlier and enjoy themselves at the circus.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:26 pm
"Yeah, that!" Paul said in responce to Terrance. Yhat was around the time Skye agreed and took off. "wonder what has her in such a rush." he said as he took off after her. He didn't want to get left behind and for her to have all the fun.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:40 pm
Terrence shrugged and followed along with the others into the main attraction tent. "You'll rot your teeth" he muttered, about Skye's comment on getting cotton candy.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:07 pm
Eric, working on the assumption that Skye knew where she was going, followed her towards the acrobat tent. It had been a long time since he'd been to a circus, and he was looking forward to visiting all of the attractions again. On the way there, they were passing a lot of concession stands and Eric could just imagine how Terrence was dealing with that. His friend had probably seen many a cavity in his day and didn't want to have to deal with another one.
Yeah, Skye, Eric teased lightheartedly. Take it from someone who knows.
Skye was actually ahead of them, so Eric couldn't be sure if she had heard them. She was halfway to the acrobat tent already.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:37 pm
Skye stopped briefly to look back at the others, hearing what Eric said, but couldn't hear Terrence before. Though she could guess what he was thinking after what she just said about cotton candy. "I brush my teeth, I'll be fine." She said with a smile. She knew how Terrence was since he was a dental student, but that wouldn't keep her away from sweets. Everything was good in moderation.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:56 am
Axel watched the trapezist with wide eyes. Unlike his friend next to him, he wasn't thinking of how free they were. Axel worried for their safety. The moment when one leaped into the air and just hanged there almost made the boy's heart skip a beat. He clapped his hands over his mouth just as gravity took hold of the male's body and began to drag him down. Then, the circus performer's partner caught him, and he was safe again, relatively speaking of course. Axel breathed a sigh of relief and turned Shayna, who seemed to be admiring the performers. "Dude!" the boy exclaimed. "That was amazing! These guys are nuts."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:31 am
(Bump)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:37 pm
((Totally Lost >.> T.T damn you school))  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:45 pm
Sivlerwolf14
((Totally Lost >.> T.T damn you school))

(Basically Paul and Skye made up and we're all heading over to the acrobat tent now.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:27 pm
((What Hikaru said))

Paul snickered at what Terrance and Eric were telling Skye. He found Terrances OCD when it comes to dental hygien kinda funny. "Maybe I'll get myself a candy apple, two things of cotton candy, and funnel cake." he said, his mouth watering at the thought of funnel cake.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:26 pm
Terrence bit his lip at Paul's comment. He then smirked. "You do that" he said, "just remember that I expect to see you soon for a checkup and the first year dental students need to practice their fillings and extractions" he said.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff