Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

The_Phantom_Penguin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:02 pm
Hello. You should obey my every move.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:07 pm
The_Phantom_Penguin
mmk..*Obeys* whee  

x.XNameleszX.x

Cornelius loh Quatious

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:10 pm
Hello all.

ASL: 18, Male, NorCal for school, SoCal for home.

Been on Gaia technically since around when it started, but I didn't start doing anything until just this year.

Just here representing the awesomeness of http://entervoid.com when y'all are ready to move on up to where the big kids are.

Visit [Sickeningly Sweet], the art shop with me and a couple of friends. We do avatar and character art, as well as sprite animations for quests or bumps and whatnot.

Cool. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:42 pm
Greetings. I have no idea who invited me here but thank you.

Lets see now.. an introduction... ah yes! My name is Keiji of course, I'm 17, male, live somewhere in California. I have a sister here on Gaia, who's responsible for me being here myself.

I'm Bisexual. So dont seem surprised when I start acting all giddy and girly ^^ sometimes I do that just for show, but really I like both genders.

Tatsuha`Uesugi

Aijou Tsunami

Fashionable Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:21 pm
Haiyou all.

Koku. 17. Senior. Cali. Straight. Black. Girl. I have many interests. The. End. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:08 pm
Hiya! I'm The Winged Wolf, but my friends call me Wolfie. ^_^ My name's Hannah, I'm 14, female, and...well, that's probably the most personal info you'll get from me! My parents taught me well.... wink Anyway, my favorite color is purple, my favorite animal is the wolf (can you believe it!?), and I LOVE chocolate! And pizza...and, well, let's just say that I like food. Yum. On Gaia I know Kiluka, =[ Celtic . Slave ]=, and WesaAda IRL, and I'll probalby show them the guild when I have the chance. 3nodding Hum...I'd most likely be seen on random chat threads or threads that I or my friends have made. Also, I'm questing an Angelic Headband. I tell everyone that I need it to fit my name. blaugh Well, that's all for now. Here's hoping I have fun here! ^_^

~Wolfie

The Winged Wolf

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:08 am
Mr.Ownage
Hi, I'm Mr.Ownage. I've been a Gaian for a little over two months. I was randomly invited to this guild.

Well, welcome to the guild! I hope you enjoy it here and find many things to do, or many new friends. That's the whole point afterall! It's nice to meet you and see you around! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:12 am
Arashi_Sumeragi
um hi my name is arashi, i been in for 1yr or more i think. sweatdrop i was randomly invited and what the hell i join lol. if u want to know more check my profile 4laugh

Good to meet you! I hope you enjoy the guild! biggrin  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:14 am
BellyButtonRing

Hey. Just joined from getting a random invite.

Good to meet you! I see you've already been getting quite a bit of footwork around in the guild. I hope you like it and continue to. Thanks for joining! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:17 am
Irina_Krycek
Okay, here we go:
My name is Irina, but not really... so if you'd like you can call me Tatato, which is what most people call me, anyway! I'm 19 years old and have been on Gaia for about... erm, a month... sweatdrop
My interests are too many and all of them are silly and boring!
That's it!

Well, you are rather new to Gaia, but not to the world. 3nodding I'm eighteen myself, turning 19 soon. A lot of people might call my interests boring too (mainly my husband lol ). But at any rate, welcome to the guild and I hope you enjoy your stay! biggrin  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:20 am
Tarrien
HI!
I'm new! *nodnod* And stuff.

Well welcome to the guild, nice to meet you, and stuff! blaugh Hope to see you around! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:27 am
Tarrien
LingMing
Tarrien
HI!
I'm new! *nodnod* And stuff.
Hey your from BSoP too arent ya. I remember the tunnel
yep yep 3nodding

It's a cool tunnel. I saw a signature like it where you got to stand next to a magical sharpie. lol  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:29 am
The_Phantom_Penguin

Likewise. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:32 am
dboyzero
Hello all.

ASL: 18, Male, NorCal for school, SoCal for home.

Been on Gaia technically since around when it started, but I didn't start doing anything until just this year.

Just here representing the awesomeness of http://entervoid.com when y'all are ready to move on up to where the big kids are.

Visit [Sickeningly Sweet], the art shop with me and a couple of friends. We do avatar and character art, as well as sprite animations for quests or bumps and whatnot.

Cool. cool

That's funny, my husband and I are going to be doing Nor Cal home So Cal school... in Malibu. Sweet.

Well, it's nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy the guild. biggrin  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:33 am
Keiji Ichibana
Greetings. I have no idea who invited me here but thank you.

Lets see now.. an introduction... ah yes! My name is Keiji of course, I'm 17, male, live somewhere in California. I have a sister here on Gaia, who's responsible for me being here myself.

I'm Bisexual. So dont seem surprised when I start acting all giddy and girly ^^ sometimes I do that just for show, but really I like both genders.

Well, it's good to meet you. I like your avvie, it's original. whee Hope you like the guild! biggrin  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games