Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 [VQ x LS] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:43 pm

Interested, Moira did step closer. She was quiet and cautious as she put an ear to the door. She chose to ignore that the two buffered her some, but she didn't speak on it. Instead, she listened to the yelling and the quiet, sniveling voice that followed.

"It isn't that easy," Krynn seemed to shrink beneath the weight of words. She shook her head and went to her bag, away from him. "I don't love people, Rajin. People can't hurt you if you don't love them," She was far more hushed. She started to pull out clothes, but stopped to wipe her eyes. "Look, I can't stop you. I can't.. I can't make you quit loving me but I can't return it," She looked to him, and there was a bit of disbelief to her voice, "You think I could have just left? This ******** necklace," She pulled the thing off and threw it on the bed, only to have it fly back to her neck, "This ******** necklace says I can't!" Her voice cracked again, but in anger. Krynn Zmeya yelled back.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:43 pm
"Well who says I'm going to hurt you!" Rajin yelled raising his arms to the ceiling. The idea of the ifrit hurting was beyond thinkable. Not really though. Just a minute ago, he was contemplating hitting her. the the lamia told that she was just unable to return love. This was just unfathomable to the ifrit. How and why could she not love him back? It made no sense to him. What was preventing her from doing it? Was he just some walking heat she could also use for sex? Was that it? Then, the necklace. Rajin watched in steaming anger as Krynn made a futile attempt to remove the necklace. "The necklace doesn't do anything!" Rajin bellowed, practically shaking the room. He voice had to have been all throughout the villa. "It's just some accursed piece of a jewelry that flies to you, whenever you try to take it off. No one aside from genies, and people who know about ancient ifrit tradition know what that necklace means. It's not like they know it means your married. You can still go out and do whatever the hell you want, with whoever you want. It means nothing!" The genie was almost setting the room on with his anger. He headed for the door, stomping with each step. He ripped the door off it's hinges and tossed it aside. "Out of my way!" He yelled, getting the grown-ups in his path to move aside. Where the ifrit went, no one really knew.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:50 pm

When she finished was when the snake seemed to freeze. She stared up at him with wide and scared boa eyes. Krynn wanted to take it back. She didn't want him this upset with her. Why did she have to fight it? Why did she care enough to warn him? The snake only seemed to move when he tore the door off. She flinched and gave a quiet gasp. She started to cry more, but when she turned and looked to the door, Krynn seemed to dry up and sharpen. Her eyes were icy and hot all at once, she the lamia seemed to tint a bit blue before she stomped to her bathroom and got herself dressed. She hid there to calm down.

Moira returned Krynn's icy gaze. If her shameful excuse for a daughter didn't tighten up and save this marriage, and make nice, Konstantin would never forgive her. This was the chance of a lifetime. Increasing wealth for both families. Doubling intake!

Kor sat, or more-so coiled, in a small sort of hollow rock. Much like a snake, and he was, he kept his eyes open to watch out of his safety zone. He watched the waves and the shore, thinking on a lot of how his parents treated Krynn. She was so happy with Rajin, and Kor could really see that. He could see her love for him, her submission. And from what he heard while in his own room.. well, Kor smirked, they got along just fine. He retreated a bit into the rock more as he saw a figure approaching.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:02 am
(Que mood music)

Rajin stormed out of the giant hotel the fastest way he knew how. Jumping down the stairs and dropping for ten stories. The genie the ground with a loud thud, that was sure to attract attention. Lucky for him, there wasn't a whole lot of evidence to suggest that Rajin actually jumped down the stairwell. Only a slightly cracked surface. It would take a detective to point out the oddity, and knowing the fancy hotel they were in, a detective coming by to inspect the cracks was unlikely.

Rajin stormed out of the hotel lobby with only a pair of airy tan pants on to cover the necessary areas of his body. The rest was there for the world to see. Sure the pants were expensive, and the genie was most likely going to get them dirty where he going, but for all he cared, they could be eaten by a shark that drowned in bubbling acid. It was then revealed that Rajin was heading for the beach. By the time he got there, his anger was no where closer to cooling. It probably didn't hep that he was walking around barefoot through streets full of people, stepping on whatever whatever was in his way, be it rocks, nails, or whatever. Now that he was at the beach, he could vent for all the good that would do. Rajin felt like beating something to death, but he couldn't do it to just anyone. Looking out at the beach, he found an excuse. He saw people running and screaming as there was a massive shark alert going on. The ifrit continued to walk forward with a malicious smile on his face. Sharks were such misunderstood creatures, but they made such perfect scapegoats.

Despite being blocked off by officials, Rajin pushed through and entered the water, swimming out into the salty Mediterranean water. Screams could be heard all around. Fearful masses were watching the event unfold through their eyes and camcorders for them to put on the internet that would spread like wildfire once Rajin's face was identified. The ifrit swam out farther before submerging under water and seeing his prey. It was a large great white shark. The genie and the shark locked eyes, but the shark was the first one to make a move, swimming right for him. Rajin simply smiled, waiting for the shark to try and take a bite out of him. With his superior lungs Rajin could spend as long as he wanted down with the massive apex predator. If only the poor shark knew what it was getting into. It was merely thinking, "Oh look, a strange thing I've never seen before. I wonder what it taste like. I'll just have a little taste." Little did the great know that Rajin was actually looking to make it tonight's dinner.

As soon as the shark closed, Rajin swam just out of reach of the shark's mouth, then latched onto the shark's rough scaly body. He began to pound away and beat the shark furiously. While the water was softening the genie's powerful blows, it didn't soften any pain for the great white. The under water beast thrashed about as it was pummeled to death by the mad ifrit. Soon, blood was drawn and it began to fill ocean right up the surface. There were cries of fear all around. People were still filming on their cellphone cameras in disbelief. All they saw was a pool of blood in the distance. Shortly after people started to slowly disburse, a head emerged from the shoreline, dragging an immense body with it. It was Rajin, returning covered from head to toe in blood with his prize. He was dragging the great white by its tail onto land. The genie was soaked and reeked of blood and salt. His jet black hair was plastered to his face. And most importantly, his pants were absolutely ruined. They were soaked, ripped to shreds, and died red from the shark blood. While some authorities tried to stop him, many of the crowd rushed to his side. Everyone was snapping pictures of his face and his prey which lie dead.

Rajin shifted the dead apex predator onto his shoulder with ease and pushed through the crowd. The blood and psychopathic smile on his face seemed to scare people away. Everyone there thought the ifrit was crazy. According to normal standards, yes, he was. But the genie didn't care. His anger had been quelled. He now started heading back to the for the hotel. The ifrit was completely unaware that his wife's brother was in the area, and probably saw his overly bold act.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:08 am

The snake watched on, staying back in his rock. There was steam coming from the ifrit as he walked. He pushed passed officials, and Kor's naturally sharp eyes narrowed. He would have to talk to them, have to explain that his friend was marrying his sister, that maybe he just had to let off anger, maybe he- Kor's eyes widened a bit, which wasn't much compared to Krynn. The bloody water was followed by both a bloody Rajin and shark. What an even bigger mess! They'd have press and paparazzi now! The snake let out a low hiss before he slipped out of the rock. As he did, he shifted and continued to walk as though nothing happened. With his hands in his pockets, the casually dressed step-brother caught up to Rajin. He shook his head, talking a bit blunt, without the normal excitement he held, "I don't know what happened, but you know what sort of trouble this will bring," Of course Rajin knew. Misbehavior was treason in a rich family's world. Kor sighed, still walking with the ifrit. He looked to the bloody man, "And if this is over Krynn, just.." The viper sighed, holding the bridge of his nose with his fingers, "She's got traumas. Our parents are total s**t to her. But," He gave the ifrit a smile and a laugh, "She's scared shitless of her own emotions and you and I know it. She's spent a lot of time having them suppressed. Remember that," Of course, he could only assume the six years of his absence were just like all the years before it.

The lamia stayed hidden in the bathroom.. well, Kor's bathroom. With the door off it her room, it wasn't like she had much privacy besides to hide. Her yellow eyes were searing holes into the closed and locked door from his room to them. To the adults that were listening for who knows how long? How much had they heard of Krynn's submissive and scared tones? It only made the lamia want to hide away even more. She pulled her knees up to her chest, watching the door and listening to the adults trying to get in. Or to console her out. She didn't know which, but all that mattered was the sharpness the lamia felt. She cared about Rajin. She didn't mean to hurt him, not at first. She just needed to warn him, to stop him before it was too late. Krynn wiped her eyes every few seconds, but did he best to remain quiet so the genies and Moira couldn't hear her. So no one would hear, again, the softness that Krynn was made up of. The lamia put her head on her knees, sighing. Everything was ******** and Rajin was upset with her and it made her heart ache so painfully that it brought more tears. She didn't understand the feelings in her, she didn't want them anymore. No one should have been able to hurt the strong, independent girl like this.

( significantly small than yours' u-u
I have a doc appointment around 11 my time!
so if you're up or whatever you can text me! )

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:17 pm
Rajin was silent as he carried his prize. The words coming out of Kor's mouth seemed like they were just going through ear and out the other. That is, until the ifrit stopped walking. He turned to the young lamia who had been following. It was strange. The boy made a rather bold assumption to think Rajin's anger stemmed from something Krynn did. The genie narrowed his eyes, looking rather intimidating combined with all the blood on and the giant shark over his shoulders. Though, Rajin meant Kor no harm. Instead, the genie seem to revert to detective side. "Why?" Rajin asked in a dull drone. "Why is your sister that way Kor? Why is she afraid? What have your parents done to her that would make her act in such a way." The look in Rajin's eyes were serious. He actually cared about Krynn and would even kill for her. If the reason for her deep seated trauma and emotional repression was because of her parents, there would be hell to pay.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:07 pm

Kor shook his head. "Don't play this," He sighed, not looking to Rajin. "She's got trust issues. She loves things and they're taken. She speaks out too often and she gets those markings. They gave her freedom and she did everything she could to hurt their reputation," While talking, he only spoke with sympathy for Krynn. For his parents, he had none. "She loves them and wants them to like her. I mean," He sighed again, "She's stronger, smarter, and far faster than I am. She could kill a minotaur with her tail. She's done everything she can," He looked to Rajin, "They resent her for not being a viper."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:42 pm
The genie was reminded of his fight in the abandoned school prison back on the Yokai campus. He had fought a minotaur there. If Krynn wasn't hurt at the time, she could have dealt with him. Rajin then bared his teeth at hearing the reason why the Zmeya seemed to shun his wife. He should have seen it. Why Krynn always acted so differently when her family was around. The genie leaned forward and got in the young lamia's face. "What's wrong with being a boa?" The ifrit snarled. there was a heavy pungent smell of a blood and fish mixed with salt water on him that was almost overbearing. "Boas are strong, and agile creature. Worthy of respect for how they fight. Honorable in battle, wrestling their prey until they stop breathing." The blood covered genie then turned his back to Kor. "I don't care your parents or mine have to say. I will defend the ones I care about until I see fit. And if that means busting a few skulls, then so be it."

(Sorry. Not as good as I wanted it to be. I was in a hurry.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:45 pm

Kor shook his head again, and when the genie tried to seem intimidating, the lamia took a step back. "Just bear with it, really," He groaned, "Don't attack anyone.. or thing," Kor kept walking, and sighed, and for a little while he was quiet. Before he talked, he sighed again, "Krynn is better than me at a lot of things, including fighting and honorable fighting, at that. Krynn doesn't think like a viper and everyone knows it, and some people think less of her for it. And it really does suck. A lot. I know. And it's ten ********>" The word seemed foreign from Kor, "-times worse because it's our parents. I'm on your side. But I know what our parents are like," He let out a breath, stopping and looking to Rajin, "Just tough it out with her. Don't let them know anything is wrong anymore. It will only make it harder on the both of you."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:22 pm
Kor's words didn't sit right with Rajin. They were the sound of defeat, submission. Rajin wasn't one to give up. Even if this mystery went deeper than space, Rajin would get to the bottom of it. He was determined. But the ifrit chose to remain silent. Instead of being brash, Rajin chose to be sneaky. He would have to keep Kor in the dark about his plans. The ifrit continued to walk with the young lamia until they reached the hotel. Rajin was still carrying the dead great white shark on his shoulder.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:07 pm

Kor didn't talk anymore. He stayed blank-faced and casual even as Rajin and him got into an elevator and went up to their floor. When the elevator opened, Kor buffered Moira away from his room. As he did so, he could hear Krynn's movements and then suddenly, her voice. He looked back to see her with her natural, boa-like eyes on Rajin. He watched her shut the door and listened as she failed to lock it and went back into his room. He looked to Rajin and Krynn's room and noticed the unattached door. Oh. Kor still got Moira to go to her room with her husband.

Krynn felt like she was going to be sick. She left the door unlocked in her rush for the restroom. If she had eaten anything, perhaps she would have filled a toilet with vomit. Instead, she heaved. The smell was far too overwhelming, even at a distance. She wanted to come to him, to fix things. Her heart felt far too heavy. She started to cry again, but didn't move from her spot in front of the toilet. She didn't know how to fix anything, she wasn't sure if he would let her. He just killed a shark and got covered in its blood. After leaving in a rage. Because of her. She slumped, tears streaming down her cheeks. She was sorry, she really was. She wanted him to understand.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:20 pm
When the two entered the hotel, literally all eyes were on Rajin. There could have been a nuclear war going on outside and no one would notice because they were too fixated on the sight of a six foot tall man, carrying a dead great white shark on his shoulders who was also covered in blood! Despite all this, no one stopped the ifrit, which was a wise idea. The genie turned to Kor. "I'll be right back." He said in a grim tone as he walked off. The genie was off to find the hotel kitchen. Rajin met little resistance when bringing his prize into the kitchen. The staff were all staring at Rajin with wide eyes. What he doing with a ******** great white shark?! Nevertheless, the ifrit carried the dead beast into the kitchen and sat it down a table just barely big enough to hold it. Rajin ordered the cook over, who was the only one brave enough to stand up to Rajin. The ifrit wasn't in the mood for dealing with anyone's bravado. "Listen, I'm here to deliver dinner for the highest paying customers at this dump. Now have this b*****d ready by dinner. No excuses. Oh, and keep the teeth. I want those for later." The mighty ifrit then walked out before cook could grab a cleaver and throw it at him. Many of the cook's assistances were holding him back so that he didn't try to harm Rajin. Most wise.

The arrogant ifrit then returned to Kor who was waiting by the elevator. He got in with him and the two rode all the way back up the penthouse. Upon entering the penthouse, the genie's mother and father were all over him."Rajin!" Zetaya screamed. "What have you done? You're covered in god knows who's blood!" The ifrit quipped, "It's shark blood." Then Sayid came in and clocked the boy over the head. "What were you thinking? Causing such a commotion. Do you want the humans to start thinking?" The ifrit didn't budge even when his parents gave their special brand of scolding. His eyes were focus on his lover who entered the room. Even through the blood covering his face, they were sympathetic and slightly apologetic. It was like he was saying sorry with just a stare. "And are those the brand new designer khakis that I bought you!?"

Sometime after Rajin was done being scolded by his parents, he returned to his bedroom. He could hear crying from the bathroom. The ifrit moved quietly, even though he carrying the thick pungent smell of blood on him. He needed to fix that. He snuck into the bathroom, turning on the faucet and began washing his face and much of his body of blood as possible.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:42 pm

Krynn listened in as her lover was nagged on, and her slumping, sad mood was replaced by the urge to tell them to leave him be. The snake wanted to wrap around them, to silence them by emptying their lungs. She hadn't caught his eyes, she had been so focused on the nagging and the blood. When she heard water running in the next room, and no more commotion outside of Kor's, she got up. Took in a breath. Rajin was still mad at her.. or she felt that way. Thought that way. Krynn went to their room, and she went to the bathroom. All the while, she told herself to keep her ground, to get angry back if he yelled at her. The thought process crumbled the moment she actually walked into the room and watched him for all of five seconds. She started crying again, "Are.. you.. still mad," She sniffled, wiping her eyes, "At meeee," The word was drawn out in more crying.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:17 pm
Rajin finished washing his body of the stinking blood on his body as much as he could. The smell was for the part gone. but he would need a good long shower and a change of pants to get rid of it completely. Then, Krynn came in. She was very weepy still. Even the moment she walked in, it looked as if she had just finished crying. Then upon seeing, she went back to sobbing. Through the tears, she asked if he was still mad at her. This was where Rajin's primal feelings were being channeled in a new direction. If he were ignorant to her plight, sure, he might have still been made at her. But since now knew the cause of her personal troubles, he turn his anger to source. The ifrit turned the faucet off and set the wet and bloody cloth down. The genie stared at Krynn who was a mess of tears. His stare was strangely soft. It wasn't the usual hard cold glare that he would give to a stranger. Rajin walked over to Krynn. the sound of his bracelets jingled with each slow step he took. the ifrit then engulf her in his arms, brushing her hair with his gently and lovingly. "No." He whispered quietly and he held her closer. Rajin then rocked his lover from side to side, trying to ease the pain of the situation. He so dearly wanted to help Krynn come to terms with her feelings and realize what it meant to love. The very thought of it all having to do with her parents mad him tighten his grasp around Krynn. They would be taught a lesson for all the psychological torment they had caused her, his lover, his partner, his wife.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:43 pm

Krynn continued to be a mess of tears with every step he took, holding a hand up to hide her mouth and nose. The motion was modest for Krynn. She sobbed even harder as he held her, letting him completely encircle her, arms and all. She leaned against him, despite the smell still making the sensitive lamia want to hurl. It took a few moments, but she stopped crying. With red eyes and a sigh, Krynn pulled back and looked up at him. Her eyes were only slightly narrowed, swollen from her crying. With red cheeks, the lamia probably had more color now than she had all evening. She wiped her eyes despite them being dry, "Do you promise?" There was a little cracking and a little more moistening to her eyes as she spoke. Tomorrow she would seem stronger. Tonight was overwhelming.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games