Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:44 pm
"Well that's an interesting predicament" the Lord of Darkness laughed and shrugged off nonchalantly. "Of course, if this guy is after our powers, then he's worth looking into. I'm not about to let some person with flashy powers just to waltz into my castle and try to overpower me, though I doubt he'd even make it that far."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:51 pm
"If I am what he says I am, he was probably going to use me and my power to get to you. You know, put you to sleep in a crystal of Light magic like he put me in a crystal of Dark magic. I hated being in that thing, by the way. Everything hurt so much that I couldn't think, move, breath, or anything. So umm... thanks... for getting me out of there..."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:01 pm
Berith chuckled. "Well, you are welcome. Although it was amusing to see you in pain, I thought you deserved better than be trapped by some man with parlour tricks" the Lord of Darkness replied. "If you are the Lord of Light, and you were trapped that easily, if I think that I had so much trouble trying to defeat you, well, that's quite a strike to the ego, now isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:19 pm
"Yeah... I suppose." She replied, rubbing the side of her head. "If it makes you feel any better, I don't think he would have stood a chance if I, you know, actually had the legendary powers or a weapon. My power is spastic at best, except at night when it's the weakest. It's really annoying. But now that I think about it, that sorcerer mentioned my powers being consistently stolen."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:25 pm
"Interesting. Now I want to know even more on how he knows all of this. Did he come across some secret tome, and if so, where and how?" Berith said. He stood up and began pacing while thinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:32 pm
"The philosopher's stone." She replied. "The giants stole it from Odin and there was a battle over it. No one knew where it was for a long time, but every valkyrie knows Maximilian the Black Sorcerer has it now. Its not the only thing I heard, but it's hard to imagine that skinny little pig killed one of my teachers. His name is the only human name on Odin's kill list. Usually it's giants, dragons, vampires, or you."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:45 pm
"Ah, I see. Well, he'd make an interesting addition to my troupe, if he wasn't trying to imprison me and exploit my power for his own purposes, so unfortunately I guess he'll need to be disposed of" Berith stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:56 pm
"Do as you like to him. I don't care as long as he doesn't stick me in another crystal thing of his." She replied with a shrug before snuggling into the covers. "Hey... what were you and... I mean, what were we fighting about anyway?" She asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:03 am
"I suppose we're just natural enemies. I want to spread chaos, destruction, and pain, and you want to spread peace, love, and hope. Now, I'm off to find out a little more on the Maximillian character" Berith said and walked out of the room. He ordered his guards to keep an eye on Fiona and also watch out for anyone trying to approach her room.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:11 am
Fiona said nothing burying her head into the pillow as she slowly closed her eyes and went to sleep.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Paradise451

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:32 am
Vella had everything prepared, she could sense the presence of 2 others with Wylla, but one was masked by a strange magic. She was unable to determine anything about this character, but she had a guess at their name. Max, the Black Sorcerer. Of all the people she runs into, it had to be this mysterious and infamous soul. She had heard some information about him, but most of it seemed like twisted truths and exaggerated stories. Vella knew one thing for sure about him. He was a bad omen everywhere he went. Vella grabbed a book off the shelf, and quickly flipped to a memorized page. 'The Black Sorcerer. Not much is known on this person, other than he is of a young age and has surpassed elders and dragons alike in magical ability. There are rumors of The Academy being burned to the ground. (See page 84 - 108 for history of The Academy) These rumors started to go around after a rumor that he had been banned from the Academy. (Go to page 306 for useless info, and for a flier to Swords Illustrated.)' Vella closed the book. Exactly what I know. Can't say the same for the old scribe who vanished shortly after giving me thus book. She placed the book back on the shelf. She could feel the presence of the group nearing the edge of town.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:26 pm
'What God or Goddess did I offend to land me a spot in this traveling circus show?' Fredrika really was beginning to doubt the sanity of her 'travel' companions. As the crowed dispersed she moved off once more down the street.

Infuriating as it was the mechanic couldn't help but wonder exactly what type of business a sorcerer would have with a regular dragon, let alone the king of all the great scaly lizards.

'I wonder if it's to do with his reluctance earlier?' Fredrika couldn't help but glance at Max, undisguised curiosity present on her face.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:13 pm
Max said nothing, his eyes narrowing at Wylla. Of course she was more then a thorn in his side. He didn't mind traveling with Fredrika, but not a moment went by when he didn't want to rip Wylla in half with black magic. He reasoned it would have been so easy. But then again, he might have to clean off some blood from his traveling outfit, and that would just be annoying. He walked, along the road beside Fredrika and suddenly noticed her looking at him. "... what is it?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:56 pm
Khaz'therashk walked into the room for Berith's 'guest' ignoring the guards who backed away from him, the last guard that had tried to stop him ended up as a pile of screaming dust, though how the guard was still able to scream without lungs was an oddity, thus why he was stuck in a jar on Khaz'therashk's worktable for further study. But he digressed, he looked at the fleshy being with a small click of his fleshless jaws, his version of a disgusted snort, not having a nose and all that. "What a strange need you living beings have for sleep," He said in his dry timeless voice like the whispering of ancient secrets.

Isbjorn ran along the ground beneath his flying valkyrie mistress, his eyes on his latest book, ignoring the path before him, not much could stand in his way, and he'd be able to spot a mountain over his book if he was about to run into it. His massive two-headed axe strapped to his back as he licked a finger and turned the page calling up to Lily with his booming voice, "Where to next then, Lady Lilly? Somewhere with fighting I hope, I'm becoming bored of running around."  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:39 pm
Hearing something, Fiona woke up, looking at Khaz'therashk. She would have been startled if she wasn't in such a daze. Her eyes were partly lifeless as she yawned. "Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm sorry." She replied. "We can go home soon if you like. It's just that I feel another strong einherjar around. I have to bring more people back since so many Valkyries have died. All of their contracts are now broken, and we've lost so many people... at least it's better then fighting in another battle again..." She sighed.

((Sorry for the late reply))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games