Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:22 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment. "There's a lot more to Lily than you would expect," she said. "She's powerful. They can turn her into a very dangerous weapon. But they didn't take me into account." She opened her eyes again, revealing that they had changed to a bright golden color. "Once we find them, I'll simply unleash the monster that's been trying to get out. But before we can attack, we should see about talking to the leader of the Sandman. We'll need plenty of help if we want to rescue Lily."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:54 pm
Devossy
User Image

Sky just smiled and patted Kaida's head. "its all right little one it gets confuising now and then with how long this war has been going on" she said. sky did not know of both sides till some one told her one day. As much as she was thankful to the sandman when she was hurt or hungry she still liked to be alone in the wild. "Then we better get back to the head sandman base for I think the elders are the ones you need to talk to" she said to lucy.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:51 am
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy stood up, no longer interested in her food. Not that the food was very appealing now anyways, since it was all ice cold now. "Let's go then," she said. "I can't stand waiting. It only makes me more wound up." She was doing her best to calm herself down a bit. The temperature in the room increased by a few degrees as Lucy managed to get her temper under control a bit. But it was still rather cold in the room now, a sign that Lucy was close to becoming a vengeful spirit again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:06 pm
User Image User Image
aida incent

◕ ω ◕

================ ================

Kaida let out a small purr as Sky patted her head "Mhm mhm it is... a tad confusing!" Her violet eyes flashed between Sky and Lucy, they were finally going to be head off to rescue Lily! Leaping from the table the dragoness bounded towards the exit. Not really noticing the temperature rise at all. She twirled around, sitting down quickly to see if the other two would follow behind, though she would be the one following them to go see the elders.

================ ================

{ OOC : ~ }

Devossy

Dameon Black

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:19 pm
User Image

Sky nodded and got up but first went and put a hand on Lucy's shoulder. "clam down we will get your sister back and everything will be better" she said, "but scaring those we need to get help from will not help us in the end." She nodded and headed to the door where she picked up Kaida in her arms. They would move faster if they used there powers to get to the main base.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:22 pm
User Image

aida incent

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

~ A time skip

A soft breeze rustled through Kaida's untamed hair, causing her to brush a hand through her hair attempting to get a few strands out of her face. A few moments ago the dragoness mix had pleased her craving of blood. The wooden table underneath her wasn't the comfiest but she didn't have much choice, leaning forward she cupped her hands under her chin looking forwards. She was waiting for her friends to come back. Growing more and more impatient as time went on. Her foot scuffed the ground as she let out a puff "It's been too long..." mumbling to herself.

Dameon Black
I hope this is okay. . .

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:45 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

User Image
Lucy
Lucy finally approached Kaida, though Sky and Tsuki weren't with her. As she approached, the temperature around them started to steadily decrease. She finally stopped in front of Kaida and sat down, staying silent until Kaida spoke to her. She was still in shock from what had happened.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image

aida incent

Kaida perked up at seeing Lucy in front of her, noticing that she wasn't very talkative "Lucy!" she immediately went to give her a hug. The dragoness tipped her head slightly... questions forming in her head "A-are you okay?" glancing from side to side "Wheres Sky.. ? And Tsuki? What happened?" blinking at Lucy her head still slightly tipped.

Dameon Black

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:03 am
Auto Vampire Kitten

User Image
Lucy
Lucy allowed Kaida to hug her, revealing that she was trembling a bit. "Sky and Tsuki are gone," she said quietly. "Something happened at the battle. Gin used some kind of device. So many people are gone now, including Tsuki and Sky." Tears were starting to fall now as she talked about it. She cared for Sky and Tsuki a lot, especially Tsuki. Her relationship with Tsuki had been the biggest help in keeping her calm and in control, and she could feel the Revenant trying to claw its way out now. And without Tsuki to help her, she didn't know how long she could hold it back.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:12 pm
User Image

aida incent

Kaida paused for a moment to take in what Lucy had said. Despite her looking so young, and acting childish she was far older. Understanding completely what Lucy meant. Her ruby eyes starting to mist up... She had considered Sky and Tsuki close friends. Friends were hard to come by. Quickly whipping away her tears, she had to help Lucy... and her crying wouldn't help at all. "H-hey... Lucy.. They... Are in a better place." managing out. The words stung her as she spoke them... She wasn't good at this. "Don't c-cry... I'm sure they'd want you to be happy!" her tone softened.

Dameon Black

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:04 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

User Image
Lucy
"I loved him," Lucy whispered, obviously talking about Tsuki. She actually laughed a bit when Kiada said that Tsuki and Sky were in a better place. "I appreciate the effort, but that line doesn't work so well when you say it to a dead girl." She sighed. "I just keep losing so much. I've lost my parents, Lily, and now Sky and Tsuki." She hugged Kaida. "I don't have any family left, and most of my friends are gone. The only one I have left is you." She took a deep breath. "We need to figure out what to do next, Kaida."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:53 pm
User Image

aida incent

Kaida caught her 'I loved him' her heart sank, only to stop then start again at hearing Lucy's laugh. Her pale face turning a bright red "I well didn't mean it.... Ah, u-um-" cutting herself off before any other embarrassment would befall her. Continuing to listen to the once ghost girl. The dragoness wrapped her arms around Lucy, hugging back. Lucy's words echoing through her mind. Occurring to her... All she had was Lucy. An aching feeling of being alone tugged at her once more, she had come to getting use to being around others and didn't want to be alone. Snapping back the mix breed took a step back pondering for a few seconds. "What would we need to do next..." trailing off. Her mind going back to what Lucy previously had said. A mini light bulb went off in her head. Though quickly she became hesitant to even say. Moments of silence filled her ears. "...The.. Battle. People.. Lots of people are gone... I understand." Her crimson gaze looked down, as much as she wanted to beat around he bush she knew she'd just have to be upfront. "...Well, we don't know all who are gone. So... I.. Well I was thinking. Before this battle... Our mission.. was Lily." Cringing a bit at saying her name, gaze still at the ground before slowly looking back up "I-I mean it's worth a try right? We don't know for sure!"

Dameon Black

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:07 am
Auto Vampire Kitten

User Image
Lucy
"Actually, I do know for sure that Lily is fine," Lucy said. "I may not be able to sense Lily herself anymore, but I can sense her light. She wasn't at the battle. And since Ren and Gin were pretending to be her parents, she's probably just fine at the Re base, living like a princess or something. If we want to get her back, we'll need help."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image

aida incent

Kaida blinked at Lucy, she knew Lily was fine. Her head tipped slightly "I see!" The dragoness piped up with a bit of excitement. "Need help... We'll have to.. Go seek some other out?" questioning a bit. It had been awhile since she last saw Lily...

Dameon Black

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:41 am
Red Gypsy

Auto Vampire Kitten

User Image
Lucy
Lucy nodded at Kaida. "Yeah, we'll need to seek someone out," she said. "But there's a problem. Sandman won't be able to help us. The leaders were lost in the battle as well. Things probably aren't going so well in the main base right now. I don't know if we'll be able to get any help there." She sighed and thought about what they should do to get Lily, not knowing that Lily was on her way to find her.

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff