Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Cassius' Shop of Jeweled Wonders Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampSadriaMoore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:41 am
Sadria, walking slowly from being soaked, walked further onto the island from the coast. Her crimson eyes took in everything she has seen so far along the way. So far, she has not encountered anyone, which made her feel a bit better. Getting closer inland, Sadria spotted a row of buildings. She walked into the closest building to her, hoping to seek shelter, or learn of somewhere where she could. She opened the door slowly and stepped inside. A bit awed at all the gems, Sadria slowly closed the door behind her. Since she was soaking wet, she didn’t want to venture any further inside and get the floor sopping wet as well.

After a few moments of not seeing anyone, Sadria sighed a small sigh of relief. She knew she needed to seek shelter, but she was glad she had not met anyone yet. Deciding that if she were not bothering anyone, she would stand there and look at all the amazingly, beautiful gem carvings laid before her. She also hoped that she would be able to stand there long enough for her dress to dry up. Being able to control fire would help the drying process, but she did not want to use that ability while in such a confined space. The old-fashioned way would have to work for now. A small smile appeared across her ruby lips, taking into account each different gem carving.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:42 pm
Vihata

VampSadriaMoore

Cassius knew that if whatever Pose was planning was going to be painful, it would be better if Kota wasn't helping. It wasn't that Kota would be useless or anything like that. It was just that Cassius knew that it stressed Kota even more when Cass was hurting and he wanted to spare him that if he could, "Kota-love, would you take care of the customer for me? All the onyx should be gone by now so that isn't an issue. And the wards on the building should keep out anyone that would cause harm. You know how pricing and trading works here," he told him, making it sound more like a request even though he silently let Kota know exactly why he was sending him up to the shop.

He wasn't keeping anything from him, just doing his best to protect him in some small way.

Pose smiled at Meryth in what he hoped was a soothing manner, "I'm going to make it easier for him to shift. Sometimes it isn't painless, but I've learned to never jinx it. So anything could happen," he said simply and moved to put a hand on Cassius' chest, right over his heart.

Pose closed his eyes to concentrate better as he simply felt Cass' out first. Cass could feel it like a wave of warm water moving through his body and aura, seeming to touch everything that made him who and what he was. In truth, it felt really good. Almost like getting high, he guessed.

After that, Pose closed his eyes and seemed to hum softly without ever making an actual sound. As he worked, his hair did the same thing that Cass' did, floating and moving around him as if he was in water. Cass gave a soft gasp and struggled to hold still as the god worked on him, making his muscles jump on their own. This one was as if he'd been hit by lightening made of water. It burned, it cooled, it moved fast, it moved slowly; everything all at once.

He started to move but felt Meryth's hand firmly on his shoulder, keeping him where he was so that he wouldn't move. He tried to mute things so that Kota wouldn't be distracted or overwhelmed by what was happening but knew that he'd have to trust Meryth with that one.

After a very long moment, Pose pulled his hand back and his hair settled down around him as he looked Cass over with a small frown, "Well, I've done what I can for now. It's going to take more than one session of that to fix this, though," he said as Cass laid down in the sand and simply panted for air while his body settled back down.

He was in his human form by now, but his muscles were still jumping a bit here and there from the spell.

Pose looked at Meryth with a small frown, "Let's get him into bed to rest for a bit and I'll try to explain this one to you as best as I can," he finally said with a soft sigh, knowing that Cass was going to be out of it for a while, "And yes, I'll be taking most of the sirens with me until Cass is ready for them. I think that Carsa is about all he's up for right now," he added, knowing that he needed a bit of bonding time with his father and that Carsa was the least... broken... of all the male sirens...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

VampSadriaMoore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:19 am
Vihata

Sadria jumped slightly, hearing someone speak to her about a towel. She looked in his direction, watching him as he flitted through the back and brought back a towel. She looked down at herself, realizing just how drenched she was. She had been lost in the beauty of the gems. Slowly, she walked to the counter, picking the towel up. When, as she thought a shop attendant, came back, she began to dry her dress with it.

"I am sorry to disturb you. I just wrecked on the coast, hence why I am sopping wet. This was the first building I had seen, so I decided to step inside, hoping to find some warmth.Thank you, for the towel."

She seemed a bit nervous, as she was not used to people being kind to her. Not since her father passed away long ago. Her crimson eyes darted down to the towel that she was attempting to dry off with. She knew how to dry off a bit faster, and hoped that he would not notice. Her hands began glowing slightly red, as if producing heat. She was trying her best to use as little of her ability as possible to speed up the drying process.

Noticing a little bit of smoke, from the heat, her face flushed red. She immediately quit using her ability, still hoping that he had not noticed her even using it at all. She was afraid that she would start a fire in this wonderful shop. Her wet hair, slipped down her shoulders, covering her face.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:02 am
Vihata

VampSadriaMoore

Pose shook his head as he waited for Meryth to come back downstairs. While Meryth was upstairs, he'd asked Carsa to take the rest of the male sirens to his home and get them settled in. So, when Meryth came back downstairs, it was just Pose waiting in the living room, sitting on the couch.

He motioned for Meryth to sit down and leaned forward with his elbows on his knees as he started to explain, "I'll do my best to explain. First, there should have never been any problems for Cassius to shift to either form, no matter how many times he did it. As for what, exactly, is wrong... That's a little harder to explain. Not because I don't think you'd understand it. It's just... It's a part of what makes the mermaids what they are, innately. It's simply not natural for being to be born with fins for feet, after all. In truth, the feet came first, evolved into fins, then magic gave us both. I'm the longest living of us so I can remember back to the beginning, not so much with the rest of the mermaids.

"As for Cassius... Well, every once in a while we get one mermaid that seems to revert to one form or the other. Meaning that their body prefers one form over the other. That one's usually no problem to fix, though. But with Cass, it's more complicated. I'm not sure if you've noticed it or not, but his innate magic is actually tied to his mere form. Truthfully, it shouldn't be. He should have no problem with his magic or shifting forms. So I'm basically having to alter his DNA a bit to fix the issues. I can't do it all in one go, though. That would come close to killing him, and I'm not comfortable taking him that close to death's door.

"It's going to take several sessions of what I just gave him a dose of. What I need from you and Kota is to keep him out of the water until I'm finished. Carsa will help as much as he can, but he doesn't know Cass as well as you two do. Carsa is the most stable of the rest of the sirens. He mainly needs some social interaction. Being around you three will help more than you think. One of the main problems they all have is that they were kept severely isolated, basically locked in a cage with one door and no windows. The only interaction they had was when one of the guards brought their meals," he explained and hoped that he wasn't messing the whole thing up.

Truth was that he hadn't exaggerated the danger to Cassius. But if he didn't fix the problem now, there would come a day when making the attempt to shift would cause major damage to Cassius, possibly bad enough to come close to killing him. Pose couldn't say for sure because he'd never seen a case as bad as Cassius' was, so he couldn't say for sure.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

VampSadriaMoore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:47 am
Vihata

Red Gypsy

Sadria thought a moment about what he had offered her, knowing that she would soon need food and lodging. She didn't deem it very necessary for new clothing, and had no money for anything, either. She looked up at him, smiling nervously, the blush still slightly visible on her pale skin. This kindness was new to her. All she had ever received from other places was hostility for her even being alive.

"Thank you. I would enjoy some tea. As for new clothing, I think I will be fine. I will need to know of where I can find lodging, but I think before then, I would need to know where I could make a bit of currency. I have nothing but the clothes on my back."

She wasn't trying to get him to pity her, but rather was just being honest. With her traveling around as much as she had, she had learned to carry as little as possible with her. She then moved the towel to her hair, drying it off as much as possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:21 am
Vihata

VampSadriaMoore

Pose shook a finger at Meryth briefly, "You've got a smart mouth on you... Luckily there's a very keen and intelligent mind behind it or you'd be pushing your luck," he started out, giving the older Alichino the warning he did deserve but not putting much punch behind it.

He sat back on the couch and considered the male for a moment before continuing, "Carsa never got to be crowned because some very vicious rumors were spread around before his coronation. I won't give you the details but I will say that the gist of them was that he was abusing his powers, and was taking the throne under false pretenses. The idiot that took his place was very good at rumors and threw a whole lot of things under the rug that tripped Carsa up badly. Thankfully, his female was even smarter than the idiot and led that idiot into thinking that Carsa's son was his own. It probably made Cassius' life harder, but it kept him out of confinement and alive," he gave the basics on that one then hit up the harder questions.

"I'm not a god in the traditional sense of the word. It's more complicated than that. But the answer to your question is that I'm not omniscient. I don't know everything. And I cannot interfere with free will in any way. I might have been able to interfere in the idiots plans and plots if I'd learned of it sooner, but once it was all in place there was very little I could do. I had to wait for things to be right to step in. I did befriend Cass when he was very young and was able to help him with better control over his abilities back then. I also introduced him to Sebastet, who gave him a place here once he was old enough to live out of the ocean. I gave him help when I could and when it wouldn't put his life at risk," he got that one out of the way then moved on to the other hard question.

"As for what I'm doing to Cass now... It's less like altering his DNA than correcting it. It's like he's had a line go out of place a little bit. I'm just putting it back in place. I'll admit that it's more complicated than that, but that should give you the gist of it. I'm not altering any of what makes Cass' who and what he is. I'm actually helping him become more himself than he's been in years," he started then had to grin at him, "Besides, I think tying him to the bed would be alot more fun for him than just locking the bedroom door," he teased him, unable to resist it because he knew that Cass could be alot more kinky than he'd probably revealed. Most likely because he wasn't sure how far to push Kota. It would be like Cass to try to protect his loves, even from himself.

Truthfully, after a short break to spend time with Cass... And for Pose to fix a few problems underwater... He was hoping that Carsa would take the throne and take the pressure off of Cassius on that one...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

VampSadriaMoore

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:32 pm
Vihata
Red Gypsy

Sadria gladly accepted the cup of tea, placing the damp towel down on the counter in order to do so. She sipped the tea, taking in the warmth. "Thank you. I will have to see if I can find a room there, then." She sipped at her tea again, thinking about the meal. She was unsure of how to handle someone being so nice to her. He didn't even know her, why would he pay for her meal? Where was Rex's to begin with? She shook her head slightly, taking another sip. "Where would I find this Rex? Also, do they accommodate unorthodox meals, such as non-human food?" She knew she could eat normal, human, food if she must, but what she was really craving after all of that time on the sea was blood.

Sadria finished off the tea, setting the cup onto the counter. She noticed that she wasn't as wet as before, but still damp. The damp towel would no longer be of use to her, and she figured that she may try to dry herself off again with her ability. She looked up at Kota, and smiled nervously. He was so kind to her already, and it would be a shame if she accidentally burnt down the shop. This thought stopped her from using her ability again. "I am afraid that the towel is too damp to use to finish drying off. I thank you again for the tea. You have been very kind to me."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Vihata

VampSadriaMoore

Pose smiled at Meryth but waited to speak again until he was certain that Kota was busy, "Don't be ashamed of how you feel about them. You're more of a private person, I know; but don't worry about showing them or me how you feel aobut them. I know you have to be strong for them too. But you don't need to with me," he assured him softly then sat back on the couch and moved on as if none of the mushy stuff had happened.

"As for Cassius, I think three more sessions of what I gave him today should do the trick. I'll space them out so that I don't overwhelm his system. Carsa will be able to call me if I'm needed. He should be back tomorrow. For tonight, you two cuddle up with him and keep him from doing too much for the next couple of days. And remember, no getting in the ocean until I've finished with him," he went over the instructions they would all need and finally got to his feet.

He held a hand out to Meryth and smiled when the male took it, "Just make sure to take care of you two while you're at it. There's been plenty of 'souls' that have gone down around the island. So if you two can call them to you, there's an endless buffet waiting," he added then pulled Meryth in for a surprise hug then released him and headed for the back door, "Give that to Kota for me, will you? I think I give him a bit of the willies and a hug from me might bring out his hellcat side," he added with a teasing wink before he left.

Upstairs, Cassius gave a small frown as he shifted in the bed a bit, apparently getting close to waking but not quite there yet.

And at the shop door, it opened to reveal Rex carrying a box and wearing a smile on his bearded face, "Ah! Kota! I figured you guys might be a bit busy for dinner, so I brought you a few things. There's even a few extra cooking supplies since Cass told me that you like to cook. It's just a few things, but I figured you'd like them," he said as he carefully set the wooden box on the glass counter. I

n truth, he'd kindof taken Kota on as a 'cause' of sorts. He liked the little Alichino and the light he'd brought into Cassius' eyes. He and Meryth were still working things out, but he'd really taken to Kota in particular. He was always bringing stuff just for Kota and it was always something he knew he'd like. Like the bread flour last week, or the steel whisk the week before that.... This box also had a full set of professional chef's blades, everything Kota could possibly want for his kitchen...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:40 pm
VampSadriaMoore
Still waiting on you, Sweetheart...

Vihata

Cassius blinked open his eyes just as Meryth walked into the bedroom and gave him a sleepy smile, "Hey... What'd I miss?" he asked in a drowsy tone. He gave a lazy stretch before sitting up against the pillows and rubbing his eyes in an effort to wake up a bit more.

He easily noted that he was still feeling tired, though it wasn't enough to really make him go back to sleep yet. It was more like he'd done alot of work and worn himself out, though he knew he hadn't done enough to wear himself out like this.

He still didn't really know what Pose was doing to him. He knew that it wouldn't really hurt him and would actually help him in the end, but he didn't know any of the details. In that, he was a bit more like Kota. Very trusting of a specific person. That had gotten Kota in trouble once, but would help Cassius this time.

He looked past Meryth and noted that Kota wasn't with him, "Where's Kota?" he asked simply. Admittedly, he could simply check through the soul bond and find out the answer, but he wanted to ask out loud.

Besides, he liked to hear Meryth talk. He also liked it when Meryth told him to do things because it led to such interesting moments. Just as he liked to do the same with Kota sometimes.

And to think, not too long ago, he'd been alone. Now he had two people that he dearly loved that answered to different sides of himself. There were times that he wondered if it was all a dream and he'd wake up alone again...  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff