Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:49 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Time skip.
Moris sat up next to his boyfriend after putting on his underwear back on. Yawns a little, "Ready to go what to bed?" he asked Jeffery. Used his ability to put up the leftovers from dinner and finish the dishes and grab them a couple of cupcakes. Gathered up his clothes then he stood up and ate one of the cupcakes he brought over to them.
((OOC: ok))

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:02 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Time skip again.
Moris woke up late in the morning and when he realized what time it was he rushed on out of the bedroom. Ate a quick breakfast from the leftovers of last night after he groomed and dressed himself. Left behind some for his boyfriend and left a note with the list of classes he plans to go to today so he would know where to look for him when he wakes and if he wants to join in any one of them. Once he grabs his knack sack he headed on out of the building and off to the school campus in a sprint. [exit]

the amazing kitsune

Just going to have Moris move on to Damen's class and Jeffery can join him if he wants too.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:35 am
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

Just going to have Moris move on to Damen's class and Jeffery can join him if he wants too.

Gonna have Jeffery meet him in abother class  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:55 am
the amazing kitsune
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

Sure, guess it would be language class or social science class or gym class since those are the ones Moris showed the location of and most likely to attend.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:28 pm
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

Sure, guess it would be language class or social science class or gym class since those are the ones Moris showed the location of and most likely to attend.

Would demonology be good ?  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:50 pm
the amazing kitsune
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

Would demonology be good ?

No, that class is over with and the teacher is off campus now. Pus Moris has no interest in that class.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:35 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

"What are you blushing about?" Moris asked his boyfriend while they continued to hold hands after leaving the gym. "How is you nose feeling?" he asked next holding his papers to his side.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:38 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

"What are you blushing about?" Moris asked his boyfriend while they continued to hold hands after leaving the gym. "How is you nose feeling?" he asked next holding his papers to his side.
the amazing kitsune

"I'm just looking forward for tonight "he said his blush increasing slightly "and my nose is feeling a lot better " he said with a small grin it was a little swollen but nothing wrong with it  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:46 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris blushed too because of Jeffery's response to his question. "Good, I'm sure you can handle applying the ice too for the swelling?" he asked him. "About tonight...with your injury...is it still possible to go all the way? Or should we wait until you're all healed up?" he asked and he was willing to wait if he had.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:35 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris blushed too because of Jeffery's response to his question. "Good, I'm sure you can handle applying the ice too for the swelling?" he asked him. "About tonight...with your injury...is it still possible to go all the way? Or should we wait until you're all healed up?" he asked and he was willing to wait if he had.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffery gave his boyfriend a small kiss "as long as you don't plan on punching me in the face I'll be fine we can still go all the way " he said softly as he wrapped his arms around the smaller males waist  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:18 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris chuckles a little, "Not intentionally. Not responsible for any reflexes" he said jokingly and leans his head a little on his boyfriend's shoulder. "I was fearful about accidentally harming because of my telekinesis after being reminded how quickly a person can get injuries even the ones closest to you. Without Sato's help in calming me down and directing me. I'm sure I would have made things worse" he opened up about one of his biggest fears to Jeffery. Sees the house is up ahead, "So it will be your first time too going past hands and oral stuff we've done so far?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:32 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris chuckles a little, "Not intentionally. Not responsible for any reflexes" he said jokingly and leans his head a little on his boyfriend's shoulder. "I was fearful about accidentally harming because of my telekinesis after being reminded how quickly a person can get injuries even the ones closest to you. Without Sato's help in calming me down and directing me. I'm sure I would have made things worse" he opened up about one of his biggest fears to Jeffery. Sees the house is up ahead, "So it will be your first time too going past hands and oral stuff we've done so far?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune

Hearing his boyfriend open up to him like that Jeffery hugged the blonde closer to try and comfort him, the next question made him blush slightly "well yea not many people want to kiss let alone sleep with someone who looks like me "he said with a small chuckle  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:45 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris hums a little happily as the dark haired male hugged him closer. "Their loss is my gracious gain" he said smiling. Used his telekinesis ability to unlock and open up the front door. "Since we returned here, I will hold any further questions...well except for this last one. Think we need a special item for our first time?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:14 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris hums a little happily as the dark haired male hugged him closer. "Their loss is my gracious gain" he said smiling. Used his telekinesis ability to unlock and open up the front door. "Since we returned here, I will hold any further questions...well except for this last one. Think we need a special item for our first time?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffery tilted his head in confusion at the question "special item,what do you mean Moris "he asked as he scratched his cheek walking in the door with Moris a small yawn then escaping his lips  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:45 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris thought for a moment after they had walked inside. "Something to set the mood or afterwards its over or some sort of lubrication or for good luck. Those sort of special item" he answered. "If your yawn has any indication of your awareness, you sound like you're ready for your nap, Jeff. Go on ahead and get your ice pack for your nose and long nap while I take care of dinner" he said before going to set down his stuff in his bedroom. "We can discuss more of the item or any thing about going all the way later on" he said when he returned then started washing his hands at the kitchen sink.
the amazing kitsune

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces