Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Guild Birthdays Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Birthday!
Coins!
100%
 100%  [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 45

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:08 am
JoyRose
Esme Marie Cullen
JoyRose
Esme Marie Cullen
“JoyRose”

Thank you for posting the birthday banners. Is it okay to use these as is? Do I need to label where I found them?

My name is Toni and I’m an older Gaian and Christian. My daughter married last October and is responsible for my joining Gaia in 2004 (first account). I’m widowed for going on 10 years. I’ve made friends with many awesome people here and think there’s room for more. Send a request if you’re interested. My birthday is December 15th.

It's so nice to see you here! Congratulations to your daughter, and best wishes for a long and happy marriage. I'm so sorry for your loss, but glad you're here. I am also an older Christian Gaian with a daughter just recently grown (graduated last month from college, moved out to her own apartment and started her career this week).

I'm not sure what you mean about the birthday banners, but I have no problem if you find them useful. xd

I was told by Zaerin Gray that I needed to give him credit for avi art he did for me. I wanted to use the banners for birthday greetings on Gaia. 😇

I'm a huge believer in making people feel special, especially on their birthday! Go for it!!

I tried to copy/paste and send to myself in a pm but, it doesn’t work. Do you know why?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:47 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
JoyRose
Esme Marie Cullen
JoyRose
Esme Marie Cullen
“JoyRose”

Thank you for posting the birthday banners. Is it okay to use these as is? Do I need to label where I found them?

My name is Toni and I’m an older Gaian and Christian. My daughter married last October and is responsible for my joining Gaia in 2004 (first account). I’m widowed for going on 10 years. I’ve made friends with many awesome people here and think there’s room for more. Send a request if you’re interested. My birthday is December 15th.

It's so nice to see you here! Congratulations to your daughter, and best wishes for a long and happy marriage. I'm so sorry for your loss, but glad you're here. I am also an older Christian Gaian with a daughter just recently grown (graduated last month from college, moved out to her own apartment and started her career this week).

I'm not sure what you mean about the birthday banners, but I have no problem if you find them useful. xd

I was told by Zaerin Gray that I needed to give him credit for avi art he did for me. I wanted to use the banners for birthday greetings on Gaia. 😇

I'm a huge believer in making people feel special, especially on their birthday! Go for it!!

I tried to copy/paste and send to myself in a pm but, it doesn’t work. Do you know why?

No, but maybe that's because I'm not sure what you're trying to copy/paste. Can you send me a link? Maybe I can figure out a way to get it to you.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

the muffin authority

Tipsy Lunatic

10,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:59 pm
Hi there, I'm a new member here. My birthday just passed, it was July 26!

Love tattoos, animals and the color black lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:56 pm
yudaho

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY...WELCOME 2 NSTG & User Image

If U have any questions feel free 2 ask.. Someone will be glad 2 help U...  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:48 pm
yudaho

All animals? Any in particular? Do you have any tattoos? I'm not courageous enough to get any, but I admire them on others.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:25 am
I'm Emily! My birthday is June 8th! I am 22 and I love video games, art, and anime. If you have any other questions, let me know heart  

EmilyEffervescent

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:32 am
Esme Marie Cullen
JoyRose
Esme Marie Cullen
JoyRose
Esme Marie Cullen
“JoyRose”

User Image
I 2 am a older Gaian ( 60 Years old) & a Christian.. I have 2 grown kids, 6 Grand kids, & 1 Great Grandson.. been married 43 Years in Dec... Been on Gaia since 2005..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:26 am
Morrigan Skylar
Esme Marie Cullen
JoyRose
Esme Marie Cullen
JoyRose

User Image
I 2 am a older Gaian ( 60 Years old) & a Christian.. I have 2 grown kids, 6 Grand kids, & 1 Great Grandson.. been married 43 Years in Dec... Been on Gaia since 2005..

It’s great to meet you. Check your friend requests 😉  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500

breathless_dead

Star Nebula

32,600 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:26 pm
Hey! New member here. My birthday is May 18. I love collecting awesome art (pixel and irl) and ceramics. Also enjoy chilling and drinking coffee/tea.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:24 pm
breathless_dead
Hey! New member here. My birthday is May 18. I love collecting awesome art (pixel and irl) and ceramics. Also enjoy chilling and drinking coffee/tea.

Welcome! I love the art here on Gaia. It's wonderful to have you here.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

RedHeadedRehsa

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:38 pm
Hiya! Thanks for letting me be a part of this guild! My birthday is September 4th and I love roleplaying on Gaia. When I'm not doing that I'm playing World of Warcraft, reading, working, or binging Netflix shows. Please add me! I'd love to be your friend, and definitely hit me up if you're interested in 1x1 roleplay whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:28 pm
RedHeadedRehsa
Hiya! Thanks for letting me be a part of this guild! My birthday is September 4th and I love roleplaying on Gaia. When I'm not doing that I'm playing World of Warcraft, reading, working, or binging Netflix shows. Please add me! I'd love to be your friend, and definitely hit me up if you're interested in 1x1 roleplay whee

Glad you're here! I'm not sure I'd be any good at 1x1 role play - it's been a very very long time! But I also like reading and watching Netflix. I'm currently watching "Raising Dion" (I am not great on actually binging because I run out of time) and it's so fun. What have you binged recently?  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Taiga Jurai

Professional President

46,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:11 am
My birthday is on November 7  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:28 am
Taiga Jurai
My birthday is on November 7
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

TheShakingTree

Lonely Explorer

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:23 pm

Heyyy!
Super excited, I just came back, and need new friends!
Also my Birthday was Oct 21 ;3;

Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces