Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

キクオシロ
"Kiku Oshiro"

"The Righteous Tiger Goddess"

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

The beauty of the place was amazing, such a simple walkway holding isles of grace. It was hard to imagine the joy of a single seasons festival being kept alive so long here, as a common stable. While she lived nowhere near this upscale place, it was nice to know she was able to walk here to see her beloved cherry blossoms on a whim. This brought joy to the woman's simple heart that in the past may have inspired a song however the whispering winds were suitable for her.

The tiger was still getting to know her new place, but this city had much more to offer her than the tiny confines of her monastery. It had room for everyone, smiling faces she loved, and amazing food. She wondered if ever it was to be possible to build a dojo here? Or even a temple of her own so that she might provide a refuge for those who needed it? It seemed like a perfect place to do this, but she was going to have to make sure everything was perfect for it first. For now she was content to help people in a smaller way...by training them however it was fit them best at the gym.

For today however she was just exploring and she had found a nice place, and even found a bench on which to seat herself. Sh was unaware of how much her enormous size and proportion made her stick out like a sore thumb. Reaching into the pouch she kept tied to her waist she pulled out a woodenbox, lovingly carved into with various images of Ukiyo-e inspiration. Opening it she revealed Aburaage, one of Kiku favorite snacks thanks to a number of influences. It was just filled with Natto and rice, but that was great to her. She also pulled out a scroll, one of the old reading given to her to help fill her in on events or just general stories she enjoyed. Rolling it out across her lap she began to simply enjoy her time.

It was a beautiful day, why not enjoy it right?

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen."

場所: Uptown Soleil // オカシ$1000.0 // 同朋: With No one // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Singe // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:53 am
User Image

❛The blade sings to me. Faintly, so soft against my ears. Its voice calms my worries and tells me that one touch will take it all away. It tells me that I just need to slide a long horizontal cut, and make a clean slice. It tells me the words that I have been begging to hear:
This will make it ok.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling indifferent. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing Supreme || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

The road seemed just a tad bigger today, and her view much lower than usual. Iris stood on her tip toes, focusing her gaze towards the other end of the street. Why did it have to be today? Her hips were wider, her chest felt heavier, and if anything, it was putting a strain on her lower back. A soft huff escaped her lips, followed by a long, dreadful sigh. The daylight shone through the gaps between the leaves of the cherry blossom tree, and the streets were filled with a sweet fragrance that loosened up the tensed muscles within her shoulders. She had loved the view, the amazing scenery dyed a shade of soft baby pink, where the pavement, covered in cherry blossoms, seemed like a path to a lovely paradise. It reminded her the days of old, where she once played in the shrine, feeling the soft petals of cherry blossoms against the bared skin of her pale feet. A genuine smile curved her lips, gentle and loving, yet it would cease to exist within a split second.

Her expression was neutral, much colder than the warm smile she wore on her face, the facade she put on nearly every single day in front of strangers. Just a couple days ago, she had severed ties with a person who had decided Iris had been the perfect match, his soulmate, a person he had decided to spend his life with. Did love exist? Why were people so hopeful despite knowing this world had been cruel? His tears that trickled down his cheeks, the way he apologized, begged for things to go back to the way they’ve been, it somehow sent a chill down the fox’s spine, where the tingle upon her skin had made her shudder ever so slightly. His pained expression was rather.. delightful. Though upon noticing the excitement flickering within the fox’s eyes, anxiety quickly escalated into anger. Iris was told off in the middle of the park, yet she remained silent, only ever listening to the words he had to say. Such calmness would only provoke him even further, and anger soon turned into violence. Surely, people need a punching bag every now and then? Her right eye was bruised, her lips cracked and her cheeks red and swollen. He was soon dragged away by civilians, and Iris found herself surrounded by people.

“Poor thing.”
“What a mess!”
“Are you okay? That must have hurt-” Hurt? No. Iris found pleasure within violence. There was not a single cry of pain, not a single attempt at struggle, and it was as if they had understood the look in her eyes, their expression soon turned into those of disgust. Yes, that was what humanity looked like. Those were the twisted expressions Iris was used to seeing. Pity, disgust and whatnot. Humans were all the same. Filthy and disgusting.

An eerie chuckle escaped her lips, and as if the cub had discovered Iris’ sudden shift in demeanor, it let out a soft whimper. answered the woman, allowing the fox cub to nuzzle up against her neck. Her cheeks were still slightly bruised, but it wasn’t anything too obvious unless others paid enough attention to her. The gentle breeze blew, carrying her pale locks in the wind and causing it to flutter behind her as she walked. Her eyes were downcast, fixated upon the small pebbles that littered the pavement. One by one, she kicked them to the side, and one after another, the force grew stronger.

‘Thud’, on of the pebbles bounced back. Her gaze flicked upwards, a pool of gold meeting a pair of violet orbs, and within that split second, Iris would wonder if she was dreaming. That size was absolutely enormous? Is she perhaps.. A giant? No. She had a scent, one the fox couldn’t quite put a finger on. Her facade, almost instinctively, returned to her face once more. ”Oh- I’m sorry! I didn’t see you there!” it sounded a tad.. strange coming out of her mouth. Surely, if anyone had kept their heads up, this woman would have been nearly impossible to miss.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PUMMMY

Trash

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:15 pm

The Righteous Tiger

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

The tiger smile grew bigger as she looked over her scroll, simply enjoying a nice story about one of her sisters adventures. It had been some time since the two had met but Kiku was happy to know that the little tiger was having a ton of fun. Looking up from it she began to roll it back up quickly, stashing it back into her pouch with everything else as she continued to eat.
She watched the people as they went along their lives. Kids were playing, or people were simply going back home by this point. The giant tiger would wave and wish those she saw happy days. Of course occasional there would be a child who seemed to point at her before being shepherded away by their parents.
When someone sat next to her she offered to share, with few people taking her up on the offer. She was cheerful about it, simply giving them good vibes.

Kiku let out a content sigh, focusing more on her snacks though she had eaten quite a bit. It was hard not to when ones body ran through its energy almost as fast as one could produce it. She had plenty though so she was sure she was just going to wait until the moon rose high before she went home or found a fine place to meditate. She was in the midst of eating another of her treats when she felt a small thump against her leg, drawing her attention to a woman who seemed to be kicking pebbles. Their eyes met for a moment, Kiku noting the golden irises of the woman before her.

Kiku was quiet for a moment before the woman spoke, apologizing. She had apparently not seen her which....was the first time Kiku had even been told that except by literal giants. The tigers girls cheeks were a bit puffy as they were stuffed with her food but in a moment she had managed to swallow it down before giving the woman a bright smile, the type of smile one bore on their face when they were delighted to see a friend. Her teeth were fairly sharp, almost bestial in nature "Yahoo~!' she rose a single palm with a fairly informal & friendly greeting. She then began to wave that hand "You do not need to worry about it friend~! I will not be hurt by a tiny pebble!" she spoke to assure the woman it was okay.

The tiger held up one of her Aburaage "Would you like one? I made them myself rice & naato if that is okay." she offered the new stranger. She took a moment to sniff the air...there was a very familiar scent. Not of a specific person, but of a particular type of being. Her ears twitching as her tail swayed behind her. It was a foxes smell. However, it her nose was unfortunately not good enough to get a real handle on it quite yet.
No matter.

She kept her smile, as if welcoming the woman to interact with her at all.
Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Uptown Soleil // オカシ$1000.0 // 同朋: With ????? // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC: Edit: Sorry, I finished her new posting style. Es terrible but is all I got.
Edit 2: Sorry, forgot my plans for her speech habits. Changed to be more accurate.

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:10 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αρяιℓ ⑩тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧④
( ⑥ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:44 am
User Image
☆ bom young soon ☆
mood ☆ calm
outfit ☆ black bow, white short-sleeved button down, black skirt with suspenders,
ankle-length socks, black flats
carrying ☆ phone
location ☆ streets of uptown soleil
company ☆ none

- ☆ -

[enter]

Okay, so maybe rushing off wasn't the best idea?

'Well, not like I had much choice...' Aria thinks while walking around. Few regarded her with respect, probably recognizing her from a picture of their clan. (It's the only picture of her that was ever released.) Others chose not to give the teenager even a glance.

'I'm fine with that.' she thinks, mentally sticking her tongue out at the rich snobs that pass her by. 'Fewer people to deal with, at least.' She opted for looking through the storefronts instead, marveling at the extravagant displays before her, most of which she's never seen in her entire life.

ooc: free for interaction!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:09 am
User Image

❛It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one.
We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up.
And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know.
It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is.
Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜

I'm feeling melancholic. || I'm speaking to Aria. || I'm wearing denim || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

The day was bright, and so had been the young man as he strode down the streets in broad daylight, taking notice of a hair salon that was soon to establish its business here in town according to the flyers he had been handed not too long ago. Navy blue locks fluttered in the wind as the refreshing spring breeze blew. His golden orbs narrowed at the piece of paper roughly around the size of A5, with a large front printed in red upon the lower right corner, reading "We're Hiring!". A radiant smile curved his lips, lighting up his stoic expression. One would almost seem unapproachable given his tall stature and lean built. Unlike what he usually wore, this time, still keeping his usual clothing choices in mind, he wore instead, a denim dress shirt with the first and second button undone. His sleeves were rolled up and settled upon his forearms, where his tattoos peeked out the bottom of his sleeves. Folding the paper twice in half, he slipped it into his pocket for safe keeping while he pondered if he should take a turn here to the grocery shop and restock on Camil's favourite honey butter chips? Or perhaps instant tea was much preferred? Then again, that older brother of his had always liked his things made from scratch. The young man heaved a soft sigh and shook his head, running his fingers through his navy blue locks.

It had been his day off today, yet unlike many others, Rigel didn't quite know what he should do. Perhaps a walk would suffice for now?

He would have stayed home at spend some quality family time if it weren't for his brother who had been holed up in the music room since late last night. Scores after scores, compositions after compositions recklessly crumpled and thrown into the garbage. It was moments like these that the younger male felt horrid for lacking the musical gift that ran through his family's bloodline. If he had, would his brother feel much less stressful?

His hand came to fiddle with the small bulge upon his ring finger beneath his black leather gloves. He could feel the coldness of his golden wedding ring prickling against his skin despite the thin layer of fabric, along with the sense of loneliness that overwhelmed his entire being. He felt alone, and day after day, ever since her passing. He was upset, yes, but up until now, Rigel never had the chance to cry nor properly mourn his loss just yet. He was just.. empty.

'Thud!', he felt a soft impact collide against his right arm. "Oh, excuse me!" he exclaimed, quickly turning just in time to catch the sight of a young girl with blonde locks that fall just above her shoulders. "Ah-! So sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going-!" he rubbed the nape of his neck.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

sugapopYG

PUMMMY

Trash

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:41 am
User Image

mood ☆ ashamed
outfit ☆ black bow, white short-sleeved button down, black skirt with suspenders,
carrying ☆ phone
company ☆ rigel

- ☆ -

Thud!

Aria, in all her curiosity, didn't think to check the path ahead of her. So now she bumped into someone and, most likely, angered that someone. Aria mentally prepared to fall to the ground while simultaneously getting lectured or sneered at by whoever she bumped into, flinching on impact.

Well, she did fall to the ground. Not much surprise there.

She was more surprised by what she heard.

"Ah-! So sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going-!"

Slowly, she opened her eyes and stared at the giant looming over her. He was rubbing the nape of his neck, apologizing to her.

A far cry from whatever she was expecting.

Aria stood up, still in shock as she dusted off her skirt. She bowed to the man, instantly going for a polite tone. "You... don't need to apologize, sir, it was my fault for bumping into you." She stays in that position, her back straight and head lowered. 'Unbelievable, the first day and already I'm bumping into people!' she chides at herself, silently burning in shame. 'This is my punishment for being so inattentive.'

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:50 am
User Image

❛It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one.
We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up.
And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know.
It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is.
Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜

I'm feeling melancholic. || I'm speaking to Aria. || I'm wearing denim || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

It has always been a dream of his to open up, or at least work in a salon here in town. He loved the feeling of healthy tresses between his fingertips, the sounds of scissors snipping, the way he'd treat unhealthy hair with the customer's choice of scented shampoos and hair care products but most of all, he loved the smile that would eventually grace their lips when they were satisfied. He never quite charged his service as expensive as many other famous hair stylists would, given how it was a work of mere.. pleasure, to help others, to put a smile on their faces. That was all Rigel ever wanted.

But.. would he really be alright to step into said field once more? Will he last long enough, without his thoughts plagued by his beloved wife whom he once met in a salon?

He remembered the way her body dangled from the ceiling of the guest room, the way her face had been drained of blood and flushed pale. His hand reached up to tug against the collar of his dress shirt, as though it had been buttoned up all the way. He never settled well with ties, or anything that required him to fully button up his shirt. He couldn't do so without feeling as if he had been suffocating, as if he was choking. He heaved a soft sigh and clicked his tongue, unlike his usual cheerful demeanor. He was bothered, yes, though only ever so slightly.

Upon -for him- a soft collision, a soft gasp escaped his lips. Rigel would have reached forward to grab her if only his mind turned quick enough, but at last, the girl did fall, and all Rigel could do was stare at her with his half extended hands. There was a soft thud, and his mouth hung wide open in shock. "Goodness me, I'm so sorry!" he exclaimed once more before stepping forward to help her up on her feet.

Her frame and size had been much smaller in comparison to his. She bowed, a terribly polite young lady, which only added to the guilt slowly building up within his chest. "Oh, no, no, no-- don't- I-.. It was my fault! You don't have to be so polite with me, kid!" countered Rigel, and as though she had been repenting, she remained that way for quite a while. With her small stature and her lowered head, Rigel lowered himself into the so called 'asian squat', waving a hand to grab her attention. "You're not hurt anywhere, are you, kid? You took a pretty hard fall! Oh-- Oh, wait-.." his hands dug into the pockets of his jeans, pulling out a band-aid he had been forced to carry around. He supposed it wasn't as useless as he once thought it was, after all. "I have a couple of band-aid here if you need any!"

The young man never quite paid attention to her features. At least not until now. Hidden beneath her short blonde locks had been a lovely pair of violet eyes, unblemished porcelain features and a little pink, plump lips. All in all, she appears to be a pretty young girl. Then again, with a city full of strange creatures and races, he couldn't be entirely sure.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

sugapopYG

PUMMMY

Trash

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:17 am
User Image

mood ☆ normal
carrying ☆ phone
company ☆ rigel

- ☆ -

The man suddenly squatted in front of Aria and waved his hand at her, which certainly got her attention. She reluctantly straightened up, looking at him in mild curiosity as he fussed over her fall.

She shook her head slowly when he asked her if she was hurt anywhere, still watching him as he dug in his pockets and produced a band-aid.

"Ah, no... I'm not hurt...?" She tried to tell him, but still holds her hands out for the band-aid just to reassure him.

She studies his features in the meantime. Navy blue hair styled to part at the side, one golden eye exposed, the other hidden away underneath an eyepatch. Despite towering over her at 6 feet, he seemed gentle and kind, though there was an air of sadness that surfaces from him albeit very subtle.

Aria decided to introduce herself at least, so she holds her hand out, "I'm very sorry for that commotion earlier. My name is Bom Young Soon, but it's much easier if you call me Aria." she smiles politely at him.

yo punny nut

ooc: oh gosh i'm so sorry for the late reply, school work really killed me this week >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:47 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, αρяιℓ ⑪тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧⑤
( ⑥ мσитнs, ④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:32 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Blue eyes were still affixed onto the business card of the therapist, together with the location of the office situated within the hospital. Today's the day of her appointment as Corbin had suggested it, and she should get it done so that she would head back to work tomorrow. More importantly, her plan was in full swing, ready to introduce Cassie to Iven so that there would be someone willing to tickle her fancy. That way, things would be on equal ground for her; the fallen angel was returning the favor for being a bit too meddlesome, pressuring her to pursue her relationship with Anthony even when the timing was not that great. Definitely, she still had that bitterness inside her that just didn't want to go away even with the passage of time.

Perhaps, the therapy would help her at some point, but sadly, it wouldn't happen as she was almost there at the hospital. Mainly because there was someone willing to step in the way, even if it meant robbing her of the help that was suggested by the raven himself.

Mood: therapy session time
Company: no one
Money: $152.00 (Wallet) ; $1675.00 (Bank)
OOC: Time to set things up.

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Iblis Ifritxxxxxx.
                                                                                Djiin

Iblis pretty much just stepped out in front of Hikaru from no where. Where did he even come from?"Hikaru Matsumoto, A fallen angel, you live at 1504 Lumiere housing. And more importantly, mind telling me why the hell your trying to set Cassie up with someone?" He closed a folder containing pretty much Hikaru's life information. It was easy to obtain as is it counted as a pretty small wish. Knowing things was pretty much considered to be a small wish.

O.O.C.

Money: $1000

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:17 pm
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

The fallen angel saw the signage near her proximity, the one that stated that the hospital was fifty meters and that she was almost there. But as she was about to inch closer, there was a figure materializing right of her. Hikaru let out a a squeak of surprise. "Woah, at least be subtle about approaching me. Also, how did you end up getting the info about me? Did someone tell you about who I am?" However, the fact that she had to spill out the beans was a bit unsettling for her. If she had to talk to him, it would be best to go somewhere private.

"Let's just go somewhere... I don't want to cause trouble for the by-standers." Indeed, it would be best for the innocent people not to get involved.

Mood: cautious
Company: Iblis
OOC:

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:55 pm

Iblis Ifritxxxxxx.
                                                                                Djiin

Iblis shook his head. "That would take way too much effort and I'm already putting out way more work than I normally do. But this time I suppose its fine. After all, thats what I am supposed to do as Cassie's boyfriend right? " He would head into an alleyway away from the street and prying eyes. "The info I got it myself, I know more. Your likes, dislikes, everything about you is known to me. With just a snap of my fingers. I am Iblis Ifrit. Now explain what the hell is up with this man. Don't bother lying I can find out myself but I have to waste more energy on doing that? I'm gonna be pissed."

O.O.C.
                                                                                Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Money: $1000

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:15 am
User Image

The sudden fact that Cassie actually had a boyfriend prior to the plan induced a blink from the fallen angel herself. Wait, is he actually serious about this?!? But nonetheless... The two then approached the alleyway and she could see that the man was pissed, so she had no choice but to show her true intentions. "It's a shame that she didn't tell me that you are in a relationship with her. Prior to our meeting, I actually set up with her to meet up with someone. That person's an incubus and he just made an innocent customer faint in front of my eyes because of his ability to suck the life energy slowly. Plus, his target is mostly innocent females. Let's just say that... I want to make it even with her. I hate it when she's too persistent to set me up with Anthony, when in fact, the timing was just not right."

In fact, she pursed her lips, hand balling into a fist, voice dripping with disdain. Hikaru would expect Iblis to attack her later on, so she had to prepare herself for the worst.

Mood: definitely angry
Company: Iblis
OOC:

Black Fire Lord

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas