Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
Dinner Table -Chatter Box- (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the Tokens Concept?
  Yea!
  HELLLLLLLLLLLL NO!
  I Like Turtles
View Results

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:55 am
evil

Edit: emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:56 am
Killing BLOW OMEGA DEATH OF THE FORBIDDEN SKIES TIMES 1000!!!  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:56 am
ultimatemk
evil

YOU FIEND!!! I SHALL HAVE YOUR HEAD!!!

*attacks ulti with a broken glass bottle*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:58 am
Post for Token.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:59 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

Well then go win you game, everyone else should be showing up soon so be sure to clean up a bit and at least try to be nice to them...I mean a smile wouldn't kill you, I mean I know you're drunk and have a lot of reasons to drink but that doesn't mean you should be rude to family.

Oh Lief, you always were the "perfect" one. I don't understand why mom and dad liked you the most. Maybe it's because I won't give them grandkids...

Sorry man, but this war is with the family.

Well it's not my fault that i care more about family then about winning some stupid game...it's all you ever talk about and look where it's gotten you and for what...some token? Fighting with your son oven some tokens...is that anyway for a family to treat eachother?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:01 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ultimatemk
evil

YOU FIEND!!! I SHALL HAVE YOUR HEAD!!!

*attacks ulti with a broken glass bottle*

*Gets stabbed*

Ouch that hurt. Just deal with it *Hiccup*

You're feint was easy to see through....btw i think we can place our clothes back on

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:04 am
lief_7
Well it's not my fault that i care more about family then about winning some stupid game...it's all you ever talk about and look where it's gotten you and for what...some token? Fighting with your son oven some tokens...is that anyway for a family to treat eachother?

It's not about the damn token, it's about what makes us MEN! Any children that accidentally come from me will be blood-crazed killers and borderline achololics! It's my gift to the family!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:06 am
ultimatemk

*Gets stabbed*

Ouch that hurt. Just deal with it *Hiccup*

You're feint was easy to see through....btw i think we can place our clothes back on

NO! I will not
I may have raised you this way, but you will learn to respect your father!

Why? Are you ashamed of your body son? Do you not work out like I taught you to do?

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:07 am
*punches bag*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:11 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

It's not about the damn token, it's about what makes us MEN! Any children that accidentally come from me will be blood-crazed killers and borderline achololics! It's my gift to the family!

(Side note i like how you won't give the parent children but ulti is your kid...lets see if i can explain this)

I don't know why you even claim him...we all know the truth...he's the b*****d of your dead whore wife...don't even try to deny it, you look and sound nothing alike, I wouldn't believe we were related if you showed me the DNA results...AND DON'T GIVE ME THAT HOW DARE YOU LOOK!! WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH, Dammit, *Lief dropped the deviled eggs all over the floor* ...we've always known the truth....why can't you just come to grips with that? Despite all that he's still family because family goes deeper than blood.... *Lief gets the broom to sweep up his eggs* Liger can you put that bottle down for a bit and help me whip up some more eggs? I'm sorry I lost it right there...It's just hard this being the first Thanksgiving without Mom and all...I'm sorry we shouldn't fight..  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:17 am
lief_7

I don't know why you even claim him...we all know the truth...he's the b*****d of your dead whore wife...don't even try to deny it, you look and sound nothing alike, I wouldn't believe we were related if you showed me the DNA results...AND DON'T GIVE ME THAT HOW DARE YOU LOOK!! WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH, Dammit, *Lief dropped the deviled eggs all over the floor* ...we've always known the truth....why can't you just come to grips with that? Despite all that he's still family because family goes deeper than blood.... *Lief gets the broom to sweep up his eggs* Liger can you put that bottle down for a bit and help me whip up some more eggs? I'm sorry I lost it right there...It's just hard this being the first Thanksgiving without Mom and all...I'm sorry we shouldn't fight..

(you missed the accidental comment in my last quote XD)

*Grabs lief by the collar*
HOW DARE YOU BRING EVALINE INTO THIS! Your ashes aren't even cold yet and you're already talking sass about her! DOn't you think I know we have nothing in common?! I'm a blond dark elf and his a caucassin dark haired, the differences are pretty clear!

Yes, I know she was unfaithful, but I still loved her and for that I will gladly take ulti as my son, even if we aren't related. You don't have to accept him, but... but dammit, I will!

HELP YOU?! Screw you, I'm going to get more tokens.

*grabs another bottle and leaves*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:33 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

(you missed the accidental comment in my last quote XD)

*Grabs lief by the collar*
HOW DARE YOU BRING EVALINE INTO THIS! Your ashes aren't even cold yet and you're already talking sass about her! DOn't you think I know we have nothing in common?! I'm a blond dark elf and his a caucassin dark haired, the differences are pretty clear!

Yes, I know she was unfaithful, but I still loved her and for that I will gladly take ulti as my son, even if we aren't related. You don't have to accept him, but... but dammit, I will!

HELP YOU?! Screw you, I'm going to get more tokens.

*grabs another bottle and leaves*

You're right... bringing up Evaline was out of line...what happen to her and Mom was dreadful...no one should have to go through that once...and you got a double dose of it...I'm sorry Liger...If only I told them not to play marbles near the lions dressed like clowns maybe none of this would have happened...but who could have known that Iron man and Batman would be having one of their cash-ball fights and that Alfred would decide to but quarter inside of one of the cash balls...I mean honestly what are the chances of that cash ball flying though the air, bouncing off Rhody and opening the lions cage...and we all know what happened next when the lions got out and started squirting everyone with the flowers, it was a disaster, I should have gotten them out of there at that point...but I couldn't see the danger until it was too late. The clown lions, robot army and rain of Persian arrows should have been dead giveaway that something bad was about to happen. I started to move that way and then it happened..... a meteor entered the earths atmosphere.

If it wasn't for that Iron Man and Batman would have been there to save Mom and Evaline when they both at the same time shot their marbles and as fate would have it each ended up with a marble lodged in their throats and suffocated...If only Batman and Iron Man had been there to save them... I mean i did tell them it was dangerous to shoot at the same time..but they didn't listen...just like the rest of this family they never listen...such a tragedy....cut down by cruel fate in their prime....that's why i hate money and tokens...If it wasn't for those billionaires trying to make more money and get famous from stopping a meteor Mom and Evaline would probably still be alive...so selfish of those "heroes" to save an entire city and not just 2 people who actually matter to us...We should kill them... see how they like it!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:59 am
Why do i have a feeling that I'm somehow being unintentionally mocked neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:05 am
ultimatemk
Why do i have a feeling that I'm somehow being unintentionally mocked neutral

Hum? By me..no no we were just saying you are Liger b*****d child...sorry i know this was probably not the time of the place for the truth...but i mean come on.. you can't really think he was your dad  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:07 am
Errrr the details in which why I feel of being unintentionally mocked shall not be revealed but it definitely wasn't that part

BTW Next Post Gets The Page ^_^

Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games