Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:39 pm
Rain Yupa
@ Kowdaddy: How much food/rations would we have used on our way to Gladesdale? So I can mark it off my sheet.

10 days of rations, though there would have been chances along the way to buy food at inns and other small settlements along the road. The path from Lupa to Gladesdale would have taken you through one major city as well. Revenge and Kuori were also offered 3 days worth of free meals by travelers who recognized Revenge as a paladin of a god they worshiped, but you can choose not to take them up on their generosity.

Kouri may also roll a survival check and divide the dice roll by 10 to see how many days worth of food she managed to forage during the trip.

Also, due to pregnancy and stuff my wife did not get a chance to update Halima picture to make her a tiefling, so she'll be human for this story.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:52 pm
I'll mark my Journeybread as 3/10 remaining, then, and will adjust it by any roll PupSage makes.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:26 pm
Kowsauni
A young girl from another stall shouts out to Revenge upon seeing the symbol on his shield.

No shield sweatdrop

Primary weapon is a halberd, and back-up weapon of a longsword in case he needs a hand free or it's in close enough quarters where fighting with a polearm isn't feasible.

His sword's scabbard, or perhaps his holy symbol, would be more likely. That said, HIS FAITH IS HIS SHIELD!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:57 pm
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni
A young girl from another stall shouts out to Revenge upon seeing the symbol on his shield.

No shield sweatdrop

Primary weapon is a halberd, and back-up weapon of a longsword in case he needs a hand free or it's in close enough quarters where fighting with a polearm isn't feasible.

His sword's scabbard, or perhaps his holy symbol, would be more likely. That said, HIS FAITH IS HIS SHIELD!

I just changed it to armor.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:00 pm
I try to be quick about posting, but I'm officially waiting on Ms. AlphabetMom to post as Twyla first. 3nodding

UPDATE: EXCELSIOR!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:25 am
Oh s**t, looks like Kow found the corn starch.

The plot just thickened.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:31 am
Rain Yupa
I'll mark my Journeybread as 3/10 remaining, then, and will adjust it by any roll PupSage makes.

8/10 ....

Kuori finds a rabbit for herself and 3 and a half berries for revenge.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:55 pm
Half a berry? Like... did Kuori squeeze all the juice out of the 4th berry and still give it to Revenge anyways?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:53 am
Rain Yupa

Oh, in case it wasn't clear Revenge quite easily follows Twyla back to the Abby's shop. I'll add a little bit to the post explaining that.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:05 am
Rain Yupa
Half a berry? Like... did Kuori squeeze all the juice out of the 4th berry and still give it to Revenge anyways?

She stole them from the rabbit. He was halfway done with one.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:02 am
Rain Yupa

Kowsauni

Corisca reaches down and grabs a longsword from one of the fallen soldiers with her pincer. In one swift motion, she snaps the blade off and tosses the hilt at Revenge's feet. The hilt has the emblem of the Aria military emblazoned upon it. "If you approach her directly and start trying to talk to her about this stuff, you'll probably scare her off. Present that hilt to her and tell her that the Bladebreaker sends what she is looking for... and she will at least talk with you."

Just want to make sure you remembered this.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:36 am
Kowsauni
Rain Yupa

Kowsauni

Corisca reaches down and grabs a longsword from one of the fallen soldiers with her pincer. In one swift motion, she snaps the blade off and tosses the hilt at Revenge's feet. The hilt has the emblem of the Aria military emblazoned upon it. "If you approach her directly and start trying to talk to her about this stuff, you'll probably scare her off. Present that hilt to her and tell her that the Bladebreaker sends what she is looking for... and she will at least talk with you."

Haha, nope. I'm pretty good at remembering those things too. I've had a lot going on though (i.e., I've only had time to get like 20 pages into Everway).

I'll fix my post slightly, but that's not happening yet.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:20 pm
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni
Rain Yupa

Kowsauni

Haha, nope. I'm pretty good at remembering those things too. I've had a lot going on though (i.e., I've only had time to get like 20 pages into Everway).

I'll fix my post slightly, but that's not happening yet.

It's ok, you don't have to use it yet. I just wanted to make sure you remembered.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:46 pm
PupSage

I think you might have missed this earlier, since you didn't address the interaction in your post.

Kowsauni

After wandering down the main road for a bit, Kuori would see the large inn painted bright red with a picture of a majestic looking lion emblazoned on its sign. Unsurprisingly, the place was named the Red Lion.

As Kuori enters the building, she sees that the place is quite busy. The first floor was made into the tavern and several travelers and vacationers were seated at tables eating breakfast. No one pays particular attention to Kuori, besides some mildly curious looks. Eventually, a half-elven barmaid approaches the Goliath and asks her if she can get her anything to eat or drink.

Kowsauni
Crew

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:12 pm
Kowsauni
PupSage

I think you might have missed this earlier, since you didn't address the interaction in your post.

Kowsauni

After wandering down the main road for a bit, Kuori would see the large inn painted bright red with a picture of a majestic looking lion emblazoned on its sign. Unsurprisingly, the place was named the Red Lion.

As Kuori enters the building, she sees that the place is quite busy. The first floor was made into the tavern and several travelers and vacationers were seated at tables eating breakfast. No one pays particular attention to Kuori, besides some mildly curious looks. Eventually, a half-elven barmaid approaches the Goliath and asks her if she can get her anything to eat or drink.

I did indeed. Will edit later tonight, I have an irl game in an hour.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games