Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:26 am
Red Gypsy

Confused Commissar

Bethany
Bethany allowed Ash to help her up, but she didn't say anything for a moment. "I'm not really feeling up for a conversation after that," she stated quietly. Her eyes moved to him as he spoke about some sort of healing. "I don't want mental contact with anyone. I never want to feel it again. Not after what Gurzil did to me." But as she considered his offer, she sighed and realized that taking it would probably be best. She didn't want to feel this broken forever. She had to at least try to start healing.

She took a deep breath and took his hand. "Fine. Go ahead." A moment after she took his hand, her eyes went blank as she was pulled into a vision. And since she was holding Ash's hand and opening her mind to him, he was pulled in with her. They would see Ash's home in its current state, with the blood everywhere from Dancer's chaos. And then they were pulled to Dancer standing near Anna and saying things that should worry Ash quite a bit. This was followed by a message from Anna, telling Ash that she needed him to come home quickly to help her so that they could save Dancer from his current state without killing him. The vision ended and Bethany sighed in frustration. "Go ahead, Ash. Don't worry about me right now. I'm not getting any worse. Go help your family. It looks like you don't have any time to waste. Dancer is probably going after Anna already."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:14 pm
Dameon Black

Confused Commissar

Ash was fully ready to heal Bethany, and give her a sound spanking for being an idiot, when he was pulled into the vision and got the message from the Reaper. He knew there was little choice in what he had to do but there were still things even he had to struggle with- namely, that of a female in pain…

So he kept hold of Bethany’s hand and sent his brand of healing energy into her, quite possibly surprising the living hell out of her with it in the process, “Do stop being such a little idiot all the time Bethany. Some of us actually like you the way you are: verbal barbs and all. But beings like myself do have our own crosses to bear from time to time. Please take care of Kestra. She’s probably one of the few that would actually appreciate your total honesty approach to life while giving it right back to you,” he told her while a brief flash of simple warmth moved through her, nothing more.

Then he audaciously kissed her cheek before he stepped back, “Hopefully I won’t have to kill him too,” he whispered softly as he disappeared in a flash of flames to rescue his Anna… Wait. Where had that one come from?!  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:47 pm
DawnShadow666
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Ohvan silently followed Gypsy throughout the fort, a shadow that only brought fear and death in its wake. Many a recruit feared him, and because pf him very few of them ever tried anything with Morrigan or Gypsy in fear of his wrath. Lately, something seemed to have him in a foul mood, everyone gave him a wide berth save for his mates. A stunt like this had the recuits terrified that he would annihilate them for daring to attack Gypsy, even though they were no match for her. Despite catching the dagger, he simply dropped it and moved on with Gypsy, silent as usual as he followed her. Her desire for him was felt through his Mark, and he transmitted his desire back to her as his eyes narrowed. She... needed to be fixed, not unlike one such time long ago, when she presented him with a very special gift in the form of a room. It worked well then, no doubt it would work now.

But first, business.

"Something is wrong." He mentioned. As to what the trouble was, he was unsure; it was difficult to tell. But something was up, and it had Ohvan edgy. Few things ever perturbed him, and those that did should terrify and sane demon, vampire, or other creature. His hands clasped tightly into fists, and relaxed as his anxiety flared up in Gypsy's mark. "We may need to visit that room soon, you, Morrigan and I."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:16 am
Alba Derosso

DawnShadow666
Dameon Black

Gypsy had been worked up before her workout. The workout was supposed to relax her. In theory. The theory had never worked for her.

Alright, she’d been pissed off before the workout, the workout turned the pissed off into needing to get seriously laid.

Then Ohvan said that something was wrong and Gypsy’s mind had instantly snapped into working mode, starting to temporarily cool the fire. Which would have been fine. He could have flared the fire at any time and knew it very well. He could actually track the pathways of her mind as it worked through the possibilities through the Mark he’d given her. Yet another benefit from the past history of their bloodlines, after all.

Then he mentioned The Room… And her mind went from the possibility of another Harvester somewhere in his territory (which would include being in the vicinity of one of his Mates, which was backwards thinking, yes, but Harvesters were still territorial demons, after all… Little did they know…) to That Room… Then he was being tackled…

But not by Gypsy physically… She would have never done that with the mention of The Room. She actually dropped to her knees and pressed her cheek to the outside of his right thigh while lacing her fingers together behind her butt.

On no… He was tackled by the pure desire that moved through the Mark that spread over both of her shoulders and up her neck to fade into her hair that he’d given her so very long ago… There was so much desire moving through it that there was going to be bleed-through to Morrigan if he didn’t contain it.

Especially since Morrigan had just been given a contract that put her in full control of the Re until Nalyne could get Lily back in control of herself after she’d tried annihilate Nalyne and Morrigan, though mostly herself, after getting bad news about Esabel…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:38 pm
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Ohvan simply stared down at Gypsy, apparently unphased or unmoved by her gesture of submission. Then again, why would he be? In most things, he was content to allow Morrigan and Gypsy be his equals, and in some areas he deferred to them. But behind close doors, when they entered their heat cycle or when he entered his, Ohvan was dominant. There were no questions nor contests to his dominance, and as such it was only natural for both women to submit to his whim. Looking down at one of his mates, he ran his fingers through her silken hair, stroking it gently before snapping his fingers. Black shadows sprung forth from the ground, slowly rising up her sides until they coalesced around her neck and solidified into a stark black leather collar. Glowing runes were engraved on them, symbols of an ancient language known to only the oldest or rarest of demons. A smirk was on the Harvester's face as he snapped his fingers, and a shadowy leash sprung forth from the collar to his awaiting hand. The other hand, the one playing in her hair, moved to lift her chin up to face him, to look upon her Dominant with those affectionate, needy eyes.

"We're going to get Morrigan." He stated, his eyes pooled with both an anger he didn't quite understand and a need for him to find an outlet for this new aggression. The shadows that made up his clothing came to life, a cacophony of spiritual wailing sounding out as both he and Gypsy were enveloped, and whisking them away to where Morrigan was. No doubt she too had felt the heat, and no doubt she too would submit to slaking his desire.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:47 am
Alba Derosso

DawnShadow666
Dameon Black

Gypsy and Morrigan appeared in their bed curled up together, the special collar Gypsy had gifted to Ohvan slowly fading as she snuggled into the bed. Why she was still wearing the blindfold, only Ohvan knew. Her gold-touched skin carried marks from the visit to The Room that she’d be feeling for at least a month, but her demon was back under control so it was safe for Morrigan to come back home for longer than a couple of days and she could be with Gypsy without supervision…

She’d given Morrigan a very willing demonstration of the joys of The Room before Ohvan had made his attempt to fully tame her wolf. What they hadn’t told her was that Gypsy’s demon kept him on a permanent challenge when it came to a full taming. He enjoyed the challenge she presented to him and The Room was one of the avenues for the taming attempts.

But it also kept Ohvan happy as well, though he rarely admitted it. It helped to keep the edge off of his lusts and hungers when they started to overwhelm him in between his heats. It also helped to clear his head when something was bothering him and he couldn’t pin down what it was, exactly.

What none of them knew, though, was that in claiming Gypsy again, Ohvan had opened up a can of rotten worms among what was left of the Harvesters in Hell’s Cradle. Gypsy’s bloodlines were extremely rare, despite the fact that her father had been a complete douche. The truth was that the higher ups had been planning on breeding Gypsy’s line to Kael’s then breeding a female child from that line to another Harvester, thinking that the mixture would tame the Harvesters a bit. And the Harvesters had been on board with the plan since their own bloodlines had been dying out. There had been alot of scrambling to find another Demon of Contracts to get bound to Gypsy after the news of Kael's death. Especially since none of the Demonic Council knew that Gypsy's father had taken care of children problem then taken care of the healer that had done it.

At this point, only Gypsy, Morrigan, Ohvan, Pandora, and Ash knew that Gypsy was sterile. The Demonic Council still had high hopes of using her to finally tame the Harvesters. Especially since they thought that Ohvan was dead...

So, in short, in claiming Gypsy that first night when he’d taken her virginity and Marked her as his Chosen, he’d gummed up the works for a lot of plans.

It had also led to Gypsy’s father sending her to the Arena the next day deliberately, by mutual consent of all parties concerned except for Ohvan and Gypsy. That had led to the healer being called in to keep her from dying.

It had also led to ensuring that she’d never give Ohvan children if they ever met up again…

But not everyone could plan for the intervention of Fate and a Goddess driven a little insane by the death of nearly all of her ‘children’. Even now, it was available if someone would think to ask, or think to put together all of the pieces on the board that they all had.

What they didn’t know, what they couldn’t know, was that points and information were converging to a single point with Sanctuary as the nexus.

Ohvan had said that something was wrong… Well, he was about to find out what was going on and how everything was connected…

As he watched his Mates sleep, though, a presence appeared next to him to watch them as well. A robed woman that could have been one of the numerous servants but for the facts that the robe was made of pure shadow and the air of power that the woman carried. She was no threat to him or his Mates, though. Oh no… In fact, she seemed to look on them with pure affection.

“You treat them well, Harvester. I like that. I also like the bond they have with you. I like you, even, despite the fact that you are demon. When Gypsy’s grandmother was taken, my wrath was equaled only by my sorrow. All I could do was take in her grandmother and her mother when they were killed. From the moment she was born, Gypsy was lost to my sight so I had no knowledge of her. Something about the demon blood blocked her from me. There was only once when there was a glimmer of her for me, one ray of hope… When you Marked her…

“Then I lost her again until my Kedar found her by accident. I gave her my Reapers, Harvester, I gave her my mortal throne and she turned it down. She sealed everything away, locked it down and only accepted just enough to start up this mercenary company. She started to come alive when the wolf b***h came to her but she was still dead until you came to her,” she explained to him softly, not wanting to wake the two females as she paused for a moment to simply watch them sleep.

She finally moved to put a cloaked hand onto his shoulder that was warm yet still carried the familiar soul-deep coldness of the grave, “You brought her back, Harvester… So I give you something in return. When you are ready… What has been taken from you both, now all three, will be restored in a gift that only a Goddess can give,” she told him in a soft whisper for him alone before fading into the shadows she’d been created from.

Where her hand on his shoulder had been, was now the imprint of the familiar rosevine and dagger theme that graced Gypsy and Morrigan’s weapons, the only difference being that both women had smaller tattoos on their inner thighs; one had it on the right and one had it on the left. For them, it was in the spot where they preferred to feed from one another, something Ohvan loved to watch (despite the fact that they did have to take on male blood-donors for actual physical sustenance no matter how much he hated that part of it). While theirs were marks of their service to Pandora, his was different…

His was simply a mark of acceptance into the little family they’d created. The family that Pandora had just blessed in a way that would probably make Ohvan hyperventilate when he realized what it really meant. When he was ready for it… He could change the fact that Gypsy couldn’t have kids… When his heat hit again… If it coincided with hers this time as they were expecting…

Crap on toast with a bad day on top, as one of the new recruits had said once!

Morrigan was actually going to have to keep him off of Gypsy this time!!!!

Pandora had just given him the ability to fully heal Gypsy and get her pregnant. So they had, in fact, just become a true family…

((PLOT TWIST TIME))  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:54 am
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Ohvan was silent as always, watching his women curled together in bed with a blank gaze. A lit cigarette was at his lips as his eyes committed their sleeping forms to memory, and the thinnest of grins spread on his lips. He was happy to finally have a mate again, someone who could help take the edge off of his heats and let him finally feel pleasure and joy again. Granted, it certainly helped that Gypsy was the right bloodline for him, and Morrigan was quite tough to survive his aggressive nature. It would only be a matter of time before he went into rut, and then just about everything in this base was game. Gypsy was first in line, and he hoped she would enter heat as well. Otherwise, a majority of the females in the base, and even some males, were going to get hurt.

His thoughts were interrupted by the power of something god-like entering the room, and his smile was gone. Gods weren't new to him; many had come to see him in Ohvan's life time to try and kill him or berate him. But for the sake of his mates, he quietly listened to the the God's words. his arms folded over his chest as he pondered their meaning. Cryptic, as most Gods tended to be, yet he was certain that he understood the meaning of her message. It had struck him as odd that Gypsy never once got pregnant during their romps, and his fear that she was sterile had sunk in a while ago. But this Goddess was offering him the chance to have a family, and he waited for her to leave before letting out a shaky sigh. His rut was coming soon... and that meant Gypsy was going to be in heat; Morrigan would need the base to keep them apart at this rate.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:34 pm
Alba Derosso

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan woke up when the shadowy woman appeared in the room, though she remained exactly where she was. It never took much to wake her, and even a Goddess who was trying to not to do so was enough to snap her to full awareness in an instant. She listened to the Goddess speak, unable to stop a small bit of pain when the Goddess stated that Gypsy had still been dead inside before Ohvan showed up again. She considered the gift that Ohvan had been given, easily able to figure out that the gift was giving Ohvan the ability to get Gypsy pregnant.

Morrigan let out a soft sigh and moved to get out of bed. "If you can give her the ability to have children, what place do I have in this relationship now?" she asked quietly. "All I could really do in this relationship was give you children if you decided you wanted to. My wolf definitely wanted to. What can I really give now? You and Gypsy have such a deep connection, and she and I have a deep connection. But you and I are practically strangers. The two of you have a deep connection, and you can actually help her with issues that I can't because she needs a man to do it. What good am I to either of you now?" While no one had ever asked Morrigan to have children, she had felt that it was the only thing she could really contribute to the relationship. And it had seemed like it could be the push she needed to finally develop a closer relationship with Ohvan. She had hidden her feelings so well that their bond hadn't shared them, but now it was obvious that Morrigan wanted to be closer to Ohvan, to be more than just an extra that Ohvan had to Mark in order to have Gypsy. He had tamed her wolf and basically taken the position as the Alpha that her wolf so desired, but the only thing that really drew them together was Gypsy. Without Gypsy, Morrigan and Ohvan were little more than strangers. And this was starting to cause problems for Morrigan. She was Marked as a mate of the one she considered her Alpha, but he really didn't treat her as such outside of the bedroom. She desperately needed a deeper connection with Ohvan, but she felt like she was being rejected. And the strain it was causing her was threatening to overwhelm her. She had noticed during her last shift that the strain was even starting to have an effect on her wolf's appearance. She'd hidden these feelings so well, but now the bond was transmitting them loud and clear.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:09 pm
Alba Derosso

DawnShadow666
Dameon Black

For once, Gypsy may have missed the presence of Pandora, but she missed nothing of Morrigan’s little display. She exploded up in a whirlwind and grabbed Morrigan by the throat then pinned her to the floor with a growl of her own as she straddled her, only the growl was demonic instead of animal in nature. Still, the point was the same.

While Ohvan was the dominant to the both of them, Gypsy had been the dominant to Morrigan from day one and had made no bones about it. Unfortunately, Morrigan had missed a key point in Pandora’s revelation: If Ohvan had never shown up, Morrigan would have eventually opened up Gypsy completely. It would have just taken longer. With Ohvan in the relationship, Morrigan had two people that loved her. But she just kept allowing jealousy to keep coloring things too much…

As Morrigan struggled, Gypsy’s growl went up a notch and she proved that she knew more about pinning a person down than even Ohvan knew she knew about, “I’ve given you everything, Morrigan… I gave you everything even when I didn’t have the key. I’m tired of you getting jealous of every little thing that happens when you don’t open your mouth and speak up. You wanted to have cubs? First time I’m hearing of it. Last time I looked, you cringed even harder than I did when Wind was changing diapers or your sister was breastfeeding. Last time I picked up one of the cubs it was by the scruff and my ears are still ringing from the scolding I got from it. At least you know how to hold one of the little pests. I’m not the least little bit maternal. You want one of the screaming, stinking little beasts? Have at it! You want a whole litter? More power to you! But the next time you get jealous over something, the next time you hide anything from either one of us, I’m going to banish you to the Zombie-Lands to try your own hand at recruiting from there for a full month,” she growled out before she let Morrigan up for air.

She stalked past Ohvan, through the bedroom door, and down the hallway. Without a stitch on and not caring in the least.

Of course, the look on her face had everyone scrambling out of her way and making sure not to look at her at all for fear of any one of the three…

She moved right past Bethany with only a growl for a warning as she rounded the bottom of the stairs and willingly walked into her office and slammed the door behind her. Someone knocked on the door behind her and she impaled a dagger into it, making the person on the other side of it actually squeak.

No one else knocked on the door…

And she’d completely missed the part where Pandora had told Ohvan, and apparently Morrigan, that Gypsy would be able to have kids…  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:55 am
Alba Derosso

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan gasped at Gypsy's reaction to her outburst. When Gypsy left the room, Morrigan seemed to break down. Tears started to fall, and she shifted a moment later. Ohvan had yet to see Morrigan shift, but even he would be able to tell something wasn't right. Her fur was a dull gray, with a few lighter patches here and there. Ohvan's Mark was still showing on the back of her neck, but it seemed to be lighter, as if it were fading. It made no sense, but it looked like the wolf had been in some kind of fight that it had lost very badly. But her eyes told the most about her condition. She didn't look at him very much, but her eyes were full of pain and confusion, and she seemed to be hanging on the edge of madness. Jealousy couldn't have driven her to this stage. Ohvan had been accepted as her Alpha, and she loved it when he truly acted like it. But he did it so rarely that it was starting to confuse the wolf and drive it insane.

The wolf let out a soft whimper and then looked up at Ohvan with those confused eyes as she wondered how he would react to her transformation. Gypsy had misunderstood her, and her reaction had actually hurt Morrigan more than she could have expected. She examined Ohvan for a moment and then lowered her gaze in an obvious show of submission. She waited for him to say something, waiting to see what he might want from her in this situation

Dameon Black
Crew

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:48 am
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

The Harvester watched the whole scene unfold with folded arms and a frown, silent and stoic from Morrigan's plight of her place in this relationship to Gypsy's outburst over their mate's confusion. He should have known that anytime a god approached hi, his life grew immediately more complicated. This was but one of many instances of why most Harvesters were secularists, or even atheists: the Gods were nothing but trouble, interfering with the lives of others for their own sick whims. "******** gods." Ohvan muttered, watching Gypsy storm off in a huff and Morrigan becoming a wolf. He was presented with a two fold problem, and once again he was going to have to unfurl this mess and put everything back in its place. Gypsy needed time to cool off, when she was in a more agreeable mood and less likely to act like a bit harder; his patience wa swearing a little thin form the god's intrusion into his love life. Morrigan needed his attention, and she needed it now. Especially with the pitiful act of submission she was displaying.

Walking over to the wolf, he scooped them east up into his arms like it was nothing, staring into those animal eyes with feral intensity. "Change. Back." Vary rarely had he ever used his Mark on Morrigan to enforce his commands but he did so this time to ensure her that he was not screwing around. His eyes narrowed at her, reinforcing the idea to her inner animal that he was the Alpha here, and his word was law. "I understand your confusion in all this, especially when the onl time we are together is for sex. You crave a personal relationship with me, one that doesn't involve Gypsy. I agree." Ohvan stated, slowly walking towards the shadows of a wall."Harvesters are usually monogamous since most creatures cannot live through our heat. Incubi and Sucubi are preferred mates since they innately can survive, as are other Harvesters. But you are strong, and I will soon be needing you to be strong since I will be entering my heat. Until then, I will show you how to be mine."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:42 pm
Alba Derosso

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
The wolf looked up at Ohvan when he picked it up, wondering what was going to happen. The Mark seemed to burn for a moment as Ohvan used it to enforce his will on her, and the wolf shifted back to Morrigan. She shivered under his intense gaze, listening to what he had to say. "A personal relationship with you is what I've been needing and wanting since we met," she admitted. "It isn't just my wolf that wants it, it's me. I never thought that I would ever want to love anyone besides Gypsy, but you're the exception to that. There's something about you that I feel drawn to. I want to be with you and get to know you."

She was quiet for a moment as she rubbed her cheek against his arm. "Please show me how to be yours, Ohvan. I want it so much. You won't find a more loyal wolf than me." Morrigan let out a soft sigh after speaking, clearly feeling some relief now that Ohvan was acknowledging her.

Dameon Black
Crew

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:06 pm
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

The shadows of the room were strangely condensing into the corner, turning a strange eerie grey. "I'm going to take you to a very personal place. Only a few people have ever been here, and it is a very sacred place to us Harvesters." Ohvan leaned down and gently kissed Morrigan on her forehead, cradling her before walking into the darkness. "I will tell you whatever you wish to know about me, and we can cultivate our own personal relationship together from there. It is my refuge, my secret garden, and the source of my power." Smiling, they disappeared into the strange mist, going to a strange dimension only known to Harvesters and the few that they ever trusted.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:01 pm
Red Gypsy

Alba Derosso

User Image
Lucy
Lucy was taking a walk through Sanctuary when she saw Gypsy go into her office. She hadn't heard what Gypsy had said, but the fact that Gypsy had angrily stormed into her office without a stitch on and then impaled a dagger through the door when some poor idiot knocked made it pretty clear that something had set her off. Lucy didn't particularly care if Gypsy got angry, but she knew that the residents of Sanctuary didn't have an easy time when Gypsy was in a bad mood. Which meant that someone should probably see about talking to Gypsy in an attempt to fix things.

She waited a moment for everyone to move away and then stepped into the shadows in one corner of Gypsy's office. "You certainly know how to make a scene," she said. "Stomping through the house naked. Sticking daggers into doors. I have more rage than pretty much everyone else on the planet, and even I don't throw fits like that. What set you off?" While most would never dare talk to Gypsy like Lucy was for fear of pain or death, Lucy didn't really care. Nearly every bone in her body would break and readjust whenever she took on her Revenant form, so she really had no fear of pain. And she had been dead and wandering the world as a ghost for about twenty years, so death didn't scare her either.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:18 pm
Dameon Black

Alba Derosso

Gypsy turned to snarl at Lucy but paused and pulled in her temper enough to channel it into something useful: namely getting herself dressed in her favored fighting leathers thanks to the shadows. Then she started pacing in the free space behind her desk, “It’s Morrigan. She never says anything when there’s a problem or an issue. She just lets it build up until something’s about to break then she whines about it or throws a fit like a two-year-old. All she has to do is speak up and the problem or issue can be worked out. But she doesn’t say a damned thing until the wrong moment to do it.

“We all three just had a fantastic time together. We could have been cuddling and snuggling, but then she goes and throws a fit about wanting to have cubs and a closer relationship with Ohvan, that she has nothing to offer in the relationship. She could have said something a lot sooner than today.

“I can’t have kids. My a*****e father saw to that right after Ohvan Marked me the night he bought my maidenhead. Father threw a fit and made sure that I wouldn’t have any kids. Ever. Then my father told me that Ohvan was dead and wouldn’t be coming back for me. My Mark had faded by then so I didn’t know any differently. I spent all this time thinking that he was dead until he showed up and my Mark came back.

“He was willing to walk away right then because I was with Morrigan. I left that up to her, she was the one that invited him into our relationship and we’ve had no problems until now. At least, as far as I knew because she wouldn’t say anything.

“All she had to do was speak up. But she never speaks up,” she let it all out as she paced; her frustrations with Morrigan were very minor when one considered the triad relationship they were involved in. Most triads took years to mesh as well as they did.

Of course, Gypsy had completely missed the part where Pandora had said that She would heal her enough that she’d be able to give Ohvan a child. She’d slept through that bit while Morrigan hadn’t, which had been the part that blew things up. But Gypsy had missed that bit and still didn’t know about it…

She kept pacing, though, letting the physical movements direct her temper-flare into something besides skewering the recruits. Morrigan and Ohvan had both had words with her after the last time her temper had gone off and she’d taken it out on the recruits. Which was why she was in her office instead of the practice ring.

“I love that female to death and beyond, I truly do. But she has got to learn to open up her mouth and speak when there’s an issue. I do it. Ohvan does it. She’s the only one that doesn’t,” she continued, that one point clearly being the focus of her anger and frustration.

Of course, Gypsy was still re-learning how to deal with her emotions after locking so many of them down over the years. She’d done it once after she’d been told that Ohvan was dead and that she’d never have children. She’d done it again after the death of Kedar, her grandfather and the last of her family.

Ohvan returning had torn all of that down. There was something about the way she’d reacted to his Mark flaring again that had allowed her to feel fully again. But Pandora had said that if Ohvan had never returned, Morrigan would have pulled all of those walls down the slower way. The slower way might have been better, allowed Gypsy to learn to deal with the locked-away emotions easier. But she, and everyone else, were stuck with the fact that Gypsy was dealing with emotions that were very suddenly re-awakened, effectively torn open; like a stitched up wound that the stitches were suddenly ripped opened instead of allowing the wound to heal first.  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games