Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:10 am
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

Whimpers lightly "should I ask towa to help me with this then, the deal is off love til you give birth" gently rubs the bump as heat spreads through his veins "yep is pup is part wolf" smiles

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:15 am
User Image
( noah is the one on the left towa is the right noah talking is blue towa is red together purple )

noah wags a finger at him " no no benjamin its stil on between you two but if towa wins whatever gets chosen ill make sure you will enjoy it as well " he said giving him a kiss then whispers in his ear " just let him win you will not regret it " leaning his head on to his chest " so i am going to give birth at the full moon correct "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:21 am

User Image

Nods "yes but I won't be around you Noah since I'll be in my mating cycle so I'll be literally pounding towa's brains out in a full instinct driven lust" kisses his head "how are we going to take care of a child we're only sixteen"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:28 am
User Image
( noah is the one on the left towa is the right noah talking is blue towa is red together purple )

noah sighed " i swear you only think with big ben somtimes what did i ask mr steel to make my watch out of if you dont remember let me remind you a block of gold a diamond a emerald and a ruby those arent the only ones i had my mother and father are the rulers of our race trust me raising this baby will be alot easier since we dont have to worry about financial stuff and plus my mom wanted me to give her grand babies though i dont think she would expect them this soon" he said chuckling he then paused and grabed his shirt and got in his face and said low and dangerous " i swear if you get my brother pregnant while you are ******** him instead of being by my side when i am having OUR child you will lose what makes you a man understand "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:33 am

User Image

"But will they approve of the pup being part werewolf" he then paled "yes love I promise no getting towa knocked up swear to god" shakes in fear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:47 am
User Image
noah then smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips smiling " good and dont worry about my parents my mom loves all things cute so as long as she is happy my dad wil be happy and you do not want my dad being mad at you he is Vlad the impaler after all " he said in a happy voice he then pushed him on the bed to lay on his back and layed his head on his chest geting close to him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:52 am

User Image

Shakes in full horror "wait Noah you and towa are what America calls him Dracula's son?" Looks down at Noah "I am a dead man...."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:58 am
User Image

noah smiled and said " well who else did you think was ruling our race and dont worry daddy is not that bad the most he might do is break a few bones and throw you threw a wall and few trees wait no thats what happened to the guy who tried to date me with out his permission but dont worry you will be fine " he said kissing his cheek " now sleep alpha im tired " he said closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:55 am

User Image

Holds Noah gently as he tried to fall asleep after thirty minutes he finally sleeps peacefully breathing lightly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:13 am
User Image
the next morning noah opened his eyes leting out a small yawn he looked up and saw benamins sleeping face leaning up he gave him a soft kiss  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:25 am

User Image

Wakes up slowly looking up Noah smiling "Ello love" sits you while he stretched out his limbs taking Noah's hands kissing the palm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:32 am
User Image

noah smiled " morning ben " he said softly blushing when he kissed his pal " do you want t go to the beach so i can wear my swim suit before i get to bloated  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:45 am

User Image

"You won't be bloated noah" kisses Noah's neck before getting out of bed to wake up towa "towa wake up we're going to the beach for a bit"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

both twins nodded and after breakfast which was blood and regular food for noah and just blood for towa they stood infront of benjamin in there swim wear small blushes on there cheeks  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:02 am

User Image

Smiles them as he kisses Noah and towa lightly "you two look so adorable Noah and towa" gets a beach bag with sunblock and towels and a picnic basket "we can't use my bike since your pregnant Noah"

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games