Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
DIGIMON SLAM JAM (Contest) - Claim now Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:26 pm
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
.....I don't have a clue...
I have an idea but will have to wait to see if i'm right.

Care to enlighten me on what your idea is :3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:31 pm
X Kaos X
ZarAburame

X Kaos X
I think you need to win whatever it is the guys are hinting at so you can trade for the horsey with badass cannons lol.

I think you already have the digimon that they are hinting at though >.<

Eh depending on what it is I'll probably trade any way. There are a few digimon I wouldn't mind having multiples of for a purpose.

Hope the kind
I'm just assuming its some bug lol. I'm gonna guess it might be a wormmon but I really only have a guess it's going to be a bug because they wouldn't hint at me other wise.  

ZarAburame

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:33 pm
So I just went back and looked at the contest I created forever ago just out of curiosity. I totally forgot I created the searchmon sprite for the guild specifically for that, and I also messed with Karan a lot more than I thought I did. I feel kinda bad lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:57 pm
ZarAburame
So I just went back and looked at the contest I created forever ago just out of curiosity. I totally forgot I created the searchmon sprite for the guild specifically for that, and I also messed with Karan a lot more than I thought I did. I feel kinda bad lol.

First ever contest I entered XD I felt like such a noob. I also talked funny back then too.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:09 pm
ZarAburame
X Kaos X
ZarAburame

X Kaos X
I think you need to win whatever it is the guys are hinting at so you can trade for the horsey with badass cannons lol.

Eh depending on what it is I'll probably trade any way. There are a few digimon I wouldn't mind having multiples of for a purpose.

Hope the kind
I'm just assuming its some bug lol. I'm gonna guess it might be a wormmon but I really only have a guess it's going to be a bug because they wouldn't hint at me other wise.

Well, what could you trade with Kaos? Did she already win a Digimon?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:16 pm
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
X Kaos X
ZarAburame

X Kaos X

Hope the kind

No they were saying Kaos could win the other digimon I might want and trade it for the horsey.  

ZarAburame

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:16 pm
KiroMishima
ZarAburame

First ever contest I entered XD I felt like such a noob. I also talked funny back then too.

Like I said you're just a professional troublemaker now. Seriously though holy crap my spelling and grammar was so bad back then. It was fun hosting a contest though. I'd like to do more in the future.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:19 pm
ZarAburame
Horsey! Edit: I win. Post counting ftw.

xd When he won it, congrats Zar!  

Cuevas_506

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:20 pm
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame

Like I said you're just a professional troublemaker now. Seriously though holy crap my spelling and grammar was so bad back then. It was fun hosting a contest though. I'd like to do more in the future.

If you would like to create a contest I believe there is a thread to submit one. If not feel free to message a mod.
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15485085

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:25 pm
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
X Kaos X
ZarAburame

Hope the kind

No they were saying Kaos could win the other digimon I might want and trade it for the horsey.

Ah, well that depends if Kaos wins this mysterious Digimon  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:26 pm
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame

Oh man! Remember when some of the old contests had strange backgrounds? A while ago I made a contest and returned that old feature. Here was what one of them looked like.

User Image

Also don't get me started on grammar >_<. I can't believe we were even able to understand each other back in the day.  
Hope the kind generated a random number between 1900 and 2000 ... 1967!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:27 pm
crying  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:33 pm
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame

Oh man! Remember when some of the old contests had strange backgrounds? A while ago I made a contest and returned that old feature. Here was what one of them looked like.

User Image

Also don't get me started on grammar >_<. I can't believe we were even able to understand each other back in the day.

Oh of course I remember:
User Image User Image

Yeah it was bad lol. At least we all grew up.

Sun Hou Yi

Danke. In return I present you: User Image  
Hope the kind generated a random number between 1900 and 2000 ... 1905!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:50 pm
stare  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:57 pm
Hope the kind
stare