Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Can You Stop It? [V x S] [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:41 pm

Flight was not nearly as hard now, and Aurum wasted no time in her haste to meet again with her human. In her true form, it was less obvious that she had grown considerably, and it had been a hassle hiding it from her family. The small, firm pouch that had been what she arrived with was already considerably larger and rounded, poking out from her small frame and - in the last few days - began dropping slightly. But in her dragon form, she just looked large and full, though another dragon might be able to smell the difference in her body.. and so she had not shifted in front of her parents until her departure. She stopped only once - at Ralph's bar to order a heaping plate of steak and potatoes - and then was on her way once more.

His scent filled her nostrils far before she ever saw her cave. When it was close, she landed and the earth rumbled some. Aurum shifted, her body a whirl of mist.. though it was darker than normal, as if fueled by a different magic. She spoke an incantation and was taken up to the entrance of her lair, and smiled at the sight of her lover. Kael must have been there for a while by the way he lounged sleepily on her horde.. which she noted was getting smaller with each leave she took of it. She needed to make sure to start collecting again.. after she met the king. While from behind the woman might not have appeared very swollen, from the front and from the side it was almost hard to miss that she had bulged in merely one area. Aurum moved to her prince with a walk that held a slight waddle to it.

The dragoness plopped down on the hill of gold next to her lover, and rested her head on his shoulder. Just touching him sent a surge of power through her that pulsed in her gut. The magic in Kael moved in rhythm with the magic that formed inside of Aurum, returning it and yet growing the more she was around Kaelthas. She prodded him gently with her nose and pursed her lips for a kiss from him. They would be going through with their plans soon enough, but the dragon was content to lounge with him and be together for now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:37 pm
Having arrived long before Aurum, Kaelthas strode around the cave. It was an interesting thing to look at now. The horde that was once kept had dwindled quite a bit. Thru either her use of it or robbers the young prince could not be sure. This was an interesting place to be at without his dragonic partner in tow. The mid day sun shone thru glittering upon the treasure piled within. It held a marvel to it that one could write stories of in the types of books that nannies read to him as a child. "All it needs now is the dragon, princess, and a knight in shining armor" he muttered with a smirk. Kneeling down he ran his hand thru the stash moving some around. While it was not a bed he could at least make it more comfortable to rest upon. Finally making a place for himself the young prince dripped down into the gold. What his partner saw upon sleeping on such a bed he was unsure, tho it took little time for him to drift off to sleep.

Some time had gone by till he was somewhat awoke by a rumble that shook the ground. Sleep still gripped him as he tried without success to right himself. It mattered little tho as the time went by and the source of the rumble showed herself. The figure moving in a bit of a waddle moved next to him before unceremonious plop down at his side. It seemed that his partner had finally arrived and was already craving his attention. Her nose nudged into him several times as the haze of sleep finally lifted. "Alright, I get it" he chuckled opening his eyes and looking over at her. Lifting his hand up to her chin, he pulled it close as he locked his lips with her own. A kiss that was far to long withheld from either of them. "I have missed you" his words were low as he looked at her with a small smile. What felt like an eternity since they had seen one another before, felt like only a blink in time.

Lifting himself from the gold bed, several of the coins fell from his back to the pile behind him. "It would seem that you have had some visitors in your absence" he teased sitting up. Looking over to her the bulge he had caused was more then evident upon her small lithe frame. It was almost the only thing his eyes drew towards as he looked his partner over. "A radiant glow from the mother to be." Leaning in again Kaelthas stole a kiss from her as he placed a hand upon her belly.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:00 pm

The top of the pile was easily the most comfortable, there was a slight concave part in the center where she would rest her belly when in dragon form. She couldn't help but feel a little diminished at the size of her horde - though it was not small by any means - it was still much less than what her companion had first seen. Smiling to her lover as he sat up and dropped coins from his body, Aurum returned each of his kisses enthusiastically, her eagerness showing. "I have missed you far more," She returned, kissing him again and then sitting back some so that he might gaze upon her.

Though she welcomed it and expected it, her cheeks warmed and her already unnaturally heated body was rather hot when he commented on the thieves.. but then also looked over her form. "I will just have to sell some rare demon wares in the human land," She said, as if she had it figured out on how to grow her wealth once more. When he told her of her glow, she smiled and her blush deepened. She returned his kissing and once again, the spark of magic was strong from her core. Aurum moved one hand to his, guiding him to where shifting could be felt within her, where the power pulsed strongest. As she did this, she gradually broke from his lips, "Have you decided which disguise you want me to use?" Though the kiss was finished, she stayed against his face, speaking in a soft voice. She had previously told him he would have to decide - after all, he had placed all the glimmers - and he had yet to tell her which he wanted.

Soon, they would have to leave. The king would be expecting them.. though the dragon was unsure how much time Kael had granted the two.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:29 pm
"Yes, I have given it some thought. It wasn't easy to decide which would be easiest to get my fathers approval with" Kaelthas replied. With Aurum's face as close as it was currently, the heat from her wafted over him. His hand stayed where it was upon her belly, a light sense of something tingling at his fingers. Was it the mixing of their magical essence within her body? That was something he was unsure of as he looked down at her stomach. "It was one of the two that I didn't show you last time we were together." Standing up Kaelthas reached down and brought Aurum up to a standing position in front of him. "I think this one will find the most leverage." taking a step back Kaelthas thought about the incantation for a moment. "fusco nigra oculi species viperae . forma faceret quod ignoratum est." As soon as the last words were spoke a dark mist covered Aurum from head to toe.

Taking a step back to let the mist pass over Aurum stood again her form some what changed. Her skin now matched the somewhat tanned look that the prince had and she now was just shorter then him. Her eyes had become a deep forest green but her hair seemed to be a red that was lit ablaze and now fell almost to her butt. Her face seemed to have softened more and her horns again had vanished. At her core she had changed only enough to not be mistaken for herself. Most of the changes of his transformation were not but a way to hide her original form that much. "It is not much of a change but I feel it is one that keeps your essence the same" Kaelthas said taking a step closer. Reaching out he again placed his hand upon her belly with a smile.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:20 pm

Aurum smiled as he told her he had decided, and her mouth only continued to spread wide as he seemed to feel what their child was putting out. Perhaps it was the mixture of their magic.. but they still did not understand where his stemmed from. The dragoness sat up some as he looked down, enjoying his attentions. "I did have trouble with finding them out," She admitted as he helped her to a stand. With a hand to her stomach, she pursed her lips for another kiss before he changed her. Inside, the magic calmed and caused far less stirring in her body. As he cast on her, she noticed the mist was dark - perhaps it might have been her imagination.

The dragon could feel the difference, though they could not be felt by others. Her head held a different weight to it than it had before, and the red locks that fell around her body were heavy in a different way. Her height was appreciated, and even the tan skin was nice to look at. Aurum opened her mouth, touching her jaw and chin. To Kael, perhaps, he would not physically feel the change to his dragon, but she felt them and she grinned. He delivered on a human appearance that did not feel too unlike her. Aurum embraced him, her belly causing only the slightest gap between the two. "So long as I don't spit fire, we might get away with this."

(no belly in the change or yes belly? @-@)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:57 pm

"Indeed. I would rather you not loose your temper while in the kingdom." Setting his chin atop Aurum's head as they embraced Kaelthas looked behind them. His mind drawn to the plan they had. If they succeeded, what then? He was sure their plan would likely go off without a hitch, but after it's success is what worried him. Would they retire away to the kingdoms of one of their families? Something so simple as that would likely not sit well with either of them.

"Well then, what will we do now? As much of an enjoyment as laying atop your horde is, I think I may have a few coins stuck in my back." Smiling down at her, Kaelthas released his embrace. While he wanted to hold her closer for a time, the gap was an ever present reminder to be easier with her. "Should we make for the castle of would you like to rest some?"

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:50 pm

Of course she wouldn't lose her temper! Aurum gave a little pout as he suggested that she would - even if she had just implied something similar. The dragoness felt, once more, the strong pulse of magic between them as he held her. The warmth between them as he worried, almost as though her body picked up on the feelings he gave off. Aurum held him closer, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the moment between the two of them. Though she had not outright told him, there was happiness and heat that she emanated whenever he was near her, and her heart swelled each time she was able to merely speak with him. Maybe it was just hormones - but the young princess had never felt this way with a man, let alone a human, that took such loving care of her.

As he asked what to do, and cracked a joke, the dragoness grinned up to Kael.. though when he released, Aurum gave a little pout and placed a hand to her stomach, rubbing it some as he spoke again, asking if she would rather rest or go. Giving a shrug, she ceased pouting and smiled slightly for her prince, "When is your father expecting us? If it is soon, I would like to just get going," No point in wasting any time, getting right to work.. wonder who she was beginning to sound like.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:57 pm
"Well my father isn't expecting me home any time soon. I left word with one of the help who passed it onto him as I was leaving." Looking out towards the exit of the cave "So we have some time that we could spend moving towards the castle. We could stop at several of the towns on the way to my home to give you time to rest" Turning back to look at his soon to be wife. "So then. Should we take the direct or more scenic route? Or do you have another decision to chime in on?"  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:44 pm

As he explained they didn't need to rush, the dragon furrowed her brow some. Of course they would need to get there as soon as possible, even if she did pause to rest every now and then. She would have liked the scenic route if she wasn't in her current predicament, but seeing as her belly enlarged with each passing day, Aurum shook her head. "I think we should fly as far as the borders will allow us and then make our way from there, perhaps gain access to a carriage of some sort," Even if she was in a rush, she was in no hurry to walk to the castle. Walking around her own home caused her feet to ache, she couldn't imagine going all the way to her lover's home in such a way. Aurum gave a shrug, "Or we could just risk it and fly to the town closest to the castle, your call."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:05 pm
"If we fly low and keep away from the town we would be able to get atleast around two towns over from the castle. Any closer then that and you run the risk of reveal. Closer to the kingdom the patrols multiply to almost no end." Kalethas's features grew dark for a moment while he was thinking of what they should do. "If we go that way it is likely I will be able to acquire a carriage to ease the rest of the journey. We can leave when ever you are ready. The trip tho will still take about two days by carriage should we be able to find one." As usual Kaelthas kept his expectations low for things going to plan. The towns most surrounding the central kingdom were more well off then the ones closer to the border tho. That gave him some hope of them attaining a ride back to the central castle.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:21 pm

Aurum listened a little loosely to his plan, hearing that they could get two towns from the castle.. but then her mind began to drift to the new sorts of people and treasures she would encounter. With Kael's magic in her necklace, she could go wherever she pleased! The adventures became unlimited! Forgetting herself for a moment, she broke into a wide grin despite her lover's dark features and vocalized some of her excitement quietly, "I bet I could find all sorts of new things for my horde," She looked to her human now, and zoned back into his plan as he explained he could gain a carriage. Hearing that it would still take about two days was no problem for her - after all, her family wouldn't worry before a week of being gone.. and even then, she wasn't worried anymore. Aurum was sure this would go without a hitch, and she took Kael's hand, "We better get going, I'm guessing it will be dark by the time we reach our flight destination," She kissed her lover gently, the glimmer's height to her advantage. The dragon backed from the kiss only to go over to her horde.

Moving through the pile, she found one of the packs she had hidden a few deceptively plain items inside. Smiling, she looked over the dagger and small pouch that was inside, giving the pouch a small shake - which granted a slight jingle. She opened it and looked inside, but as she reached her hand inside, her arm went with it and she was reaching far deeper than it seemed the pouch could allow. Pulling her arm out, she took quite a few handfuls from her horde and placed them in the pouch. As she gave the coinpurse another shake, it made the same noise - a slight jingle suggesting only a few coins. Aurum placed both of these items back in the pack, but searched around once more for her flask from their previous travels. Finding it some time later, she crawled the rest of the way over her horde and to her more domestic side of her cave. Aurum grabbed a cloak for herself, and stuffed it into her pack.. along with a very small book - about the size of her palm. There was more magic to the dragon than she let on, and she suspected that taking her spell book would be a wise decision for this trip. Returning to Kael with her pack, she smiled and held it out to him. "If you hold it, I'll go down and transform."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:15 pm
Watching Aurum as she moved around the cave, Kaelthas crossed his arms. It was evident she was in search of something but to what he was unsure. What ever it was tho his soon to be bride seemed intent upon finding it's location. When she seemed to find one thing another seemed to be her next quarry. Watching Aurum crawl over her horde brought a small chuckle to the princes lips. While the glimmer increased her size some it was something for the pregnant dragon to be moving in such a way. After some time she finally returned as his chuckling had died down. Reaching out his hand Kaelthas grabbed the pack she was handing him.

Following Aurum out of the cave he slung the pack over his shoulder. Giving her some time to change forms, Kaelthas hopped off the side of the cliff when she finished. Muttering a spell he fluttered down and landed on the dragoness's back. With little of an event to it Aurum and Kaelthas made off towards town. As he had done the route many a times during his life Kalethas knew the best route to take. Guiding his dragon companion their flight was all but uneventful. A flock of crows took a fancy to them following along under the dragon's tail wind for several miles.

Arriving well away from the town the pair touched down outside of the towns view. "This will work for now. Go ahead and change back so we can see if anyone will let us pay them for a carriage ride to the kingdom." Jumping from Aurum's back Kaelthas landed and stepped away from her. It would take them from where they landed about 15 to 20 minutes on foot to arrive at the town. By then the already setting sun would likely be set by then.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:04 pm

The flight was uneventful and Aurum was glad to have it that way. She flew quietly, which meant quite a few powerful strokes followed by long periods of gliding. The dragoness seemed glad to have the birds join them, even making sure not to give them any trouble with their flight by waiting until they left to speed up once more. As she listened to directions, she gave a low grumble. She could hardly see anything below the treetops, her hopes were for nothing. Perhaps on the return trip she could visit the towns, but that did not stop her from feeling a little put out to not gain even a single treasure on her first flight into the humans' territory. When she finally landed, Aurum dipped low to the ground and allowed her human easier access to the surface. Aurum gave a huff through her nostrils, but shifted back into the glimmer he placed on her. The dragoness moved next to Kael and took her pack, though she was just a little warm to the touch.. okay, a little for her.

She wasn't mad, really. And she didn't feel sick or feverish, she was just a little impatient. The dragon wanted to get things done. She was already walking, though there was a little sway to her body that suggested she felt a little more weight than it looked like she was carrying. The pack could play the blame for that if questioned.. maybe. Aurum did, however, hold a hand behind her for Kael to grab, though it appeared through the long red locks and outstretched a little further than where he might reach.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:22 pm
"Your impatience isn't going to get us there any faster and I doubt overall is very good for you" Kaelthas called as Aurum seemed to have been going about things in a pained rush. "Even at a safe pace it will be sundown before we reach the village and as of yet I do not have a glimmer powerful enough that can hide your dragonic body in flight." Truth be told he had been in his time away trying to figure out a way to be able to do it but as of yet he had come up empty. "For now, while it pains you to move at the pace of us simple humans. Why not take things a bit slower. While I am not familiar with a dragons birth cycle but if similar to a humans, undue stress is detrimental."

Finally catching up to Aurum at the pace he was moving he reached out and gripped her hand. Giving a small tug back to slow her down some he gave a soft smile. He could tell that she wished to hurry things up. That was something he wasn't able to do and keep things going about safely for his carrying partner. While flight directly to the kingdom would be the choice that Aurum would want most of all, keeping a low profile was for the best. Even once they arrived at the castle there was another problem that he was going to have to deal with to keep her from being found out. That was a problem for another time tho. One that would be taken care of when they arrived at his kingdom.

The town after several longer minutes of walking came into view and upon the pair. It was awash with lights, many magical orbs adorning lanterns thru the streets. While greater magic was rare simple spells, such as a light spell, were something easy enough for even smaller towns to afford. "We can start at the pub to see if we can find a mode of travel or atleast a room for the night. Unless you wish to go about stealing a cart and making a mad dash towards the kingdom?" His later part of the question was more of a joke poking fun at her continued impatience then anything.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:50 pm

Perhaps teasing the dragon and telling her what was or was not good for her could have been kept to a different time. The young woman frowned some and barely listened as he spoke more, but she did catch 'glimmer' and 'draconic body' as he talked. Aurum opened and closed her hand to signal even more impatience that he was already not caught up with her. A grin did crack on her face as he spoke of 'simple humans,' but was wiped away as he again seemed to tell her what was good for her. When he caught up and took her hand, she gave a little squeeze.. which only aided in her being tugged back to his sluggish pace. She gave a sigh, "I'm not helpless, you know," Said the dragon, glancing over to her human.

"In fact, I've got a lot more power than you think," Almost to emphasize this, she raised the hand that was not being held and flicked it forward wordlessly. As she did this, a rather large piece of earth moved beneath them and lifted them, catching each of their footsteps and then setting them down easily.. though a decent distance from where it had picked them up from. Magic with no incantation or even command word was no easy feat, something not very many in any of the three kingdoms could boast - but the dragoness did this with ease and on a whim. Aurum again looked to Kael, "I know I do not show it, but I did attend a few of the lessons I was given," Her chin tilted up a little bit - she was showing some of her royalty with her attitude, "And I do know a bit about knowing my limits."

With the town in view, the dragoness seemed to cool some. That was quick! If they didn't find a carriage she could simply travel the way she had just shown him. The magical lights were a little tacky to the woman, but oh well. They needed cheap light somehow, magic was aplenty- oh, wait. Aurum seemed to smile a bit.. the humans here didn't have as much magic as she did. Perhaps she could simply gain riches and treasures through petty magical spells. She was a little lost in planning now that she was approaching the town, although a little quicker paced now that it was in sight. As he suggested a pub or an inn, Aurum gave a nod, but as he joked about stealing a cart, the dragoness gave a grin. "You know, that's the first good idea I have heard since we landed," She was a mischievous little creature, despite her current disposition.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff