Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:25 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang smiles as he snapped his fingers music started to play while he puts his mic headset on then started to sing circling maceal as the seducing snake he was til he stands behind maceal leading him into a slow and passionate dance

Amu watches fang smiling lightly "he's that serious haha at least my boy found the one to hold his heart forever" he sets his drink down softly  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:58 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál was all but used to be on stage. The only reason he could force himself to stay was for being so close with Fang. As he listened to the song he couldn't help but smile to him and he happily followed him in the dance once he felt Fang's arms around himself. Once the dance was over the young man kissed his lips gently before he did something he normally would never have. He walked to the place responsible for the music and after a quick exchange of words he walked back to the stage with a microphone on his shirt. He was still kind of nervous, very aware he was on stage, but it was the only way he could think of to do something back for Fang as well. When the music started playing he started to sing as well. Softly at first but he soon joined back with Fang as he was singing and started to forget he was even over the speakers.

Jael just blinked completely surprised as she stared her son in disbelief. "Now what happened to his stage fright....?" was about all she managed to say as she was still grasping to fact her nervous on stage son was singing in a bar.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:Black skinny jeans and a blue tank top
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:34 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang eyes narrowed lustfully as he picked up maceal holding him against his body dipping maceal before taking his lips with his own passionately while the girls in the club screamed and fainted as the guys got slight nosebleeds

Amu "Love can make people do crazy and unbelievable things jael, fang is maceal reason to be brave and honest with himself" he said smiling as the stage got covered by a curtain  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:51 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

When the song just ended, the mic muted and he felt Fang embrace him. He chuckled a bit as he wrapped his arms around the other's neck, kissing him back with the same passion, barely even aware of the commotion off stage. All he right now was focused on was his Love as he subtly invited Fang to a deeper kiss.

Jael looked at Amu as he spoke and blushed slightly as she thought about it. "I guess you are right, he didn't really seem aware of the crowd anymore." She was impressed to be honest and a little proud of her 'little boy'

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:59 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang leans back looking down at maceal "you did amazing Mac" he said smiling as he kisses maceal's forehead before walking off of the stage

Amu chuckles at jael's reaction before looking at the clock "ah I should head back to Rio tonight my people will worry if I am gone long" he said standing up slowly  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:16 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál looked up at Fang as they broke the kiss and smiled softly. "Thank you, you are always an amazing singer." He truly enjoyed Fang's voice. They would need to get off stage indeed. The young man blushed deeply remembering they had even been on stage. Slowly he followed from behind the curtains, suddenly well aware of all the visitors of the Blue Cat.

When Jael heard Amu about leaving she looked sad for a moment before she blushed a bit. She had just met the man, why was she reacting that way. The woman shook her head and smiled a bit. "I guess I can't leave the farm for to long either." The staff would only be able to hold the fort for so long. "Despite the way it started, I'm glad I have met you, Amu." She smiled, meaning all she said.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:31 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang smiles laughing as they walked towards their parents "hey dad be careful okay"

Amu smiles standing next to jael "same to you jewel" he kisses her hand not seeing a dark presence coming at them with a knife

Vixxion looks up his eyes widening "look out hunter!" Amu turns his head seeing the hunter aiming for jael thinking she was a beast "No!" He yelled out quickly moving jael away towards fang as his son caught her. Amu takes the knife in his rib cage making him cough up blood as his sons watched while the hunter looked down at Amu "Die you creature of hell lamia chieftain" pulled the knife out while Amu fell onto the ground bleeding out  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:23 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Jael smiled though it soon turned into a gasp as she startled when he pushed her aside followed by the attack. As she was caught by Fang, Maceál instinctively turned to Amu, as he quickly got to his side, not even looking at the hunter if he had left. Instead he knelt next to Amu and moved him a bit so he could see the wound. It looked nasty, but the young man wasn't easily squishy with this, he grew up living from the land and their herd after all. So he pressed his hand flat over the stab wound to slow the bleeding. "Mom get the first aid kit quick. And someone call the emergency services" Maceál couldn't move while he was applying pressure to the wound to lessen the bleeding out at least. Because of it it didn't take long before there was blood on him as well but right now he was only concerned about Amu.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:30 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang growls loudly as his pendant gave him his lamia form "You trash!" He screamed tackling down the hunter biting into the hunter letting his poison flow as vixxion gave maceal the first aid kit then went to help fang rip the hunter apart limb from limb

Amu groans in pain "s**t that b*****d got me deep" he looks up at maceal "kid if I don't make it watch over fang for me okay" he coughs up blood as his pendant glowed giving him back his lamia form  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:45 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The young man only looked up for a moment when he heard Fang's call but he knew he could take care of himself and at the moment it was Amu that needed the most help. He looked back to Amu as he wondered where the kit stayed but at that moment Vixxion already brought it to him before he joined the fight. Maceál did his best to ignore the sounds of the fight and the screaming of the hunter while Jael opened the kit, she startled a bit when Amu went back in Lamia form, but she had to be strong right now. While her son exchanged the pressure from his hands with the sterile bandage instead, she was unrolling the bandage that would help keep it in place. Maceál looked at Amu when he spoke. "Don't worry about Fang, I'll be there for him, but that doesn't mean I will easily give up on you either. Just hold on Amu." While he was dealing with this, the young man was a lot more serious than he had ever been, just focused on trying to save Amu's life. Once they put the bandage around the wound and Maceál tightened it in place he still kept an eye on the Chieftain even though he worried for Fang as well.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:51 am
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang growls out biting onto the hunters head as his fangs snapped it off of the neck he began to devour the hunter fully in animalistic fashion

Amu coughs "kid the hunter used a knife coated in poison that is lethal to lamias" he weakly smiles "you can't save everyone trust me I know....." he said as vixxion came beside them as his hands glowed light green  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:27 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál shook his head a bit when Amu spoke. He didn't want to give up. He knew he was the only parent left for Fang and Vixxion. But besides that, he had also grown to like him as well and he was his Lover's father. The young man bit his underlip a bit as he knew he had done about all he could do. He was just a boy from the mountains, first aid was as far as he could reach. Jael made room for Vixxion when he joined them as the young man lay a hand on the man's cheek, though he could feel he was already clammy. There had to be some way, he looked at Vixxion. "Surely there is an antidote.." He could hope at least.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:40 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang turns back into his human form kneeling next to his father gently placing Amu's head onto his lap as vixxion talked "there is a way but it's not easy only the next chieftain can do it along with well human blood it's forbidden magic"

Amu looked at his sons "No I refuse to...let you two do black magic it's forbidden for a reason the lamia doing will cost his most fond memories be it love, friendship anything happy will be forgotten forever along with a piece of the lamias heart...." he said coughing up blood

Fang looks down at his father then maceal sadly "I am sorry my love but I can't lose my father too" tears ran down his face as he looked down at Amu  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:00 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The young man listened to them as he could feel his heart sink once more. But how could he rightfully expect Fang to give up his only lasting parent for keeping the love they had? He looked at Amu struggling on the ground and back at his love before he sighed as he fought his own tears. "If...that is the only way...but are you sure it is what you want to be done?" As much as he would help Fang, he didn't want ever to be any regret. He didn't like the consequences, mostly that of Fang losing part of his heart, but if he could mean something for him one last time, and save a life along with it.. Maceál reached to Fang. "If it really is what you want then do it, use my blood to save him. I would have gladly walked with you your whole way...and if I could heal your heart with a piece of my own I would. I'll remember the one Lamia that held my heart and always will." He meant every word of it.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items